GA Episode Thread S13 E01 - Undo

Discussion in 'ShondaLand' started by Ome, Sep 23, 2016.

1. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,672
    I was glad that Meredith didn't jump straight in to drop Alex in it, but had to concede she didn't have much choice as the saga continued. It was also great that Alex turned himself in, the drama is going to be great for Alex in the next few weeks. I certainly hope he doesn't lose his job and I'm clinging on to the possibility that DeLuca doesn't press charges.

As always there were some annoying scenes, especially with Jo in them. Why didn't she fight back at Alex when he said he was giving up on her? Instead she just stands there and lets the tears flow.

I hope they focus more on the original characters this season, too many newer characters seem to be lingering over them lately.

I also want Meredith to stop pushing Riggs away, she needs to move on from Derek, it's been a good long season already.

All in all it's good to be back at Grey Sloan Memorial.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Ms. Paige

Ms. Paige Soap Chat Dream Maker

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +3,835
    Alex sure did mess this one up..and I am still on his side hoping that he will get out of this. I love the interactions between him and Meredith they are so loyal to each other and even though Meredith went to Bailey...Alex was ok with that. I am looking forward to seeing how this all plays out. I can't imagine Alex getting fired or going to jail.

I feel bad for Alex and the way things go for him in relationships..he just wants to get married and have a family. Hopefully this time will be the final break between him and Jo they were a snooze fest as a couple.

My least favorite character on the show..she is just a lump on a log. I was so mad at Richard when he stopped her from quitting...I thought yay this is the end of her. No such luck.

I agree with you and they do need to get back to that.....I do love Jackson and April. Although the scene last night with Katherine and April was really boring to me.

She was doing this for Maggie who really likes him and after she lied to her about Alex she then promised to never lie to her again. I think she may have hooked up with Riggs if not for Maggie?

It sure is! :giddy:

and this is the first season I have someone to talk to about it! :hello:

3. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,672
    Me too and i think Meredith held on as long as she could to keep her friend safe. She ended up having no choice because it could have damaged her character within the hospital. I'm happy that when she did this, Alex was already speaking with the police.

:haha:

I keep swapping my opinions on Jackson & April, more because of April who has been too scatty lately.

Yes! I'm raced to watch it so we could chat weekly about it.:jum:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ms. Paige

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +3,835
    I wish that they would put Alex and Meredith together as a couple. They just seem made for each other.

Most fans don't like April...some fans even left the show because they couldn't take her. She has her ups and downs with me too but I would rather have her in a scene than Jo.

Same here....I have watched this show more times than any other and no one was talking about it on here or even really liking it!

I was so happy when you said you were loving Grey's.....:heels:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,672
    I'm not sure if I really want this to happen.

I love how she climbs into his bed, even kicking Jo out when she just wants to be with Alex - her friend.

Getting together might be a big mistake and ultimately lose what they have right now.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Ms. Paige

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +3,835
    I agree with you and I wouldn't want it to happen any time soon...maybe closer to ending of the series.

Season 13 and still Number 1 in ABC ratings! :dance:

• Like Like x 1
  7. darkshadows38

darkshadows38 Soap Chat Fan

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +250
    1stly i hated April when she 1st joined the show and she was annoying as hell. and even more annoying when she had a thing for Derrick. but than the writing for her started to get a LOT better and i think she toned it down a bit and i now like her character and it took awhile for me to like her but i do now. Jo is okay, i don't hate her but you know they have to drag that out where they break up and get back together and you know she will at some point Tell Alex she's married to a douch bag. they will do that even though it's been done to death on tv shows already. leaving out the abuse part they did on Bones years ago! anyways, it was a good i think solid premiere. & it wouldn't bother me if they put Meredith and Alex together either from what i read Ellen Pompeo has suggested that numerous times to Shonda Rhimes already. i dunno if Justin Chambers has though...

i may be one of the rare ones that liked Izzy & George together but that was done badly because fans hated it and she even later admitted in a blog they used to have where she quickly wrote them breaking up because of the hate of it. so when it's done that way you can't always have good writing, so who knows with Meredith & Alex. i do like her saying when i 1st met him i hated him that harked back to the early years of the show. i also am curious what the hell year we are suppose to even be in? they've time jumped numerous times on the show. i'd say about (2020) but that's just a guess. anyways i liked the 1st episode of the season, my guess is he will get off NOT only because he really does feel bad about it, but also because and all this is just guesswork,Luca or whatever his name is? may accept his apology and i dunno all this is just guess work on my part.

8. Seaviewer

Seaviewer Soap Chat Addict

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +1,566
    I agree. It's taken a long time for Alex to become (almost) likeable and being Meredith' "person" seems like the right thing for him. A romantic relationship would spoil that and, besides, Meredith shouldn't settle down with anyone in the near term imo.