S13 E03 I Ain't No Miracle Worker

Discussion in 'TV Central' started by Ome, Oct 7, 2016.

1. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +15,011
    Loved this episode

That woman is alive

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    I love my job

• Like Like x 1
  2. Ms. Paige

Ms. Paige Soap Chat Dream Maker

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +3,835
    :floor:This was so funny and I just loved Stephanie's reaction to it. This was a fun episode.

I love how they never show the clinic...didn't they get rid of that years ago? Just Alex running all over the hospital for supplies lol

I really don't understand what the big deal is regarding Riggs..even if Meredith really likes him why doesn't she just tell Maggie that she has already slept with him? Maggie is a big girl she would have understood but now it may be a little too late.

Arizona I don't know about her....sometimes I like her...and sometimes I dislike her.

When Sandra Oh left the show I didn't think twice about it.

But I am missing Derek and Callie.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +15,011
    It's my favourite moment of the season so far - what will beat it remains to be seen. :D
    No, it's all just a load of stuff and nonsense, I thought the writers had done really well at introducing another sister for Meredith and I love Maggie's back story, so why are they now writing a story where Meredith can't openly discuss what has happened?

I've always loved Arizona apart from the period where she was horrible to Callie over losing her leg.

I miss Christina so much and I'm glad Arizona is still on the show because she's a link to Callie and I'm hoping there might be a guest appearance later in the season. With no Arizona it feels like Callie has nothing to come back for.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ms. Paige

Ms. Paige Soap Chat Dream Maker

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +3,835
    That was my favorite too. She had been dead how long an hour? lol

Yes this story line needs to end already.

Oh I didn't say I wanted her off the show....sometimes I like her and sometimes I don't.

Yes I do hope Callie makes an appearance with Sophia at some point.

• Like Like x 1