1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

nuDynasty Episode Chat S3E04: Something Desperate

Discussion in 'CW Dynasty Episode Threads' started by Daniel Avery, Oct 31, 2019.

1. GillesDenver

GillesDenver Soap Chat Fan EXP: 2 Years

Threads:
    Ratings:
    +764
    I believe it was said in the last episode of season 2 that Dominique paid the doctor to lie to Jeff. But maybe I'm wrong.

2. tommie

tommie Soap Chat Mega Star EXP: 3 Years

Threads:
    Ratings:
    +3,730
    She paid him to make his condition seem worse than it was IIRC, prompting him to "kill himself". He's still ill.

3. Daniel Avery

Daniel Avery Super Moderator EXP: 19 Years Staff Member

Threads:
    Ratings:
    +5,939
    Well, we saw Dominique milking that whole "my son is missing/someone has to know what happened" stuff to get her face on the news in the opening episodes of the season....and then Jeff just resumes his life as if nothing happened. The police might want to know where he had been, since they (in theory) wasted police resources trying to find a "missing man".

Police: "Ms. Devereaux, we spent many man-hours trying to track down your missing son...and now we see him just sitting here. What do you have to say for yourself?"
    Dom: "What can I say? It took a while to find him. It's a really big house."