1. Just Look at the Flowers Lizzie

The Walking Dead S7 E07 Sing Me a Song

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead' started by Ome, Dec 5, 2016.

1. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,766
    [​IMG]

Are we getting another snatch at this

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  2. Ms. Paige

Ms. Paige Soap Chat Dream Maker

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +3,835
    I am confused about where the song Easy Street came from? Did I miss it in the show?

I loved loved loved this episode. Negan can have me rolling with laughter one minute and then the next minute he is torturing someone. I do hope that Carl's hat was left behind at the Saviors lol I am so sick of seeing that.

I find myself thinking how does Negan keep his people in order like that? Even with the torture they could all easily turn on him?

I thought it was intense with moments of humor. I hate seeing Daryl so filthy. I think that he about to get out...was it Dwight who dropped him the note and the tools to get out or Dwight's ex wife? I can't wait to find this out.

Carl goes in all bad azzzzz and Negan loves it. He then turns Carl into mush and then Carl tries to become a bad azzz again.

I like seeing all the different storylines happening at once. Spencer out on his own. Rosita and Eugene..although I didn't like the way Rosita was talking to Eugene.

Michonne is so good I loved how she made a road block of zombies. I do believe that woman was one of the Whisperers so I can't wait to see what happens next.

Rick out there finding the what I am thinking will be a great load of supplies and guns. Will he give them to Negan? I have a feeling that Rick is up to something? He can't be that broken can he?

How did the guy in the tree stand get bitten way up there?

The most intense moment for me was when Negan found Judith and they were sitting on the porch. What will Negan do next? I hope we find out in the winter finale.

I have really enjoyed this season! The only episode I wasn't thrilled with was with Carol and Morgan but now thinking back it's the only one we got to see Carol in.

I can't wait until next week.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,766
    Gosh! Even with an extended episode it sure flew by.

It wasn't on this episode, I was asking (well hoping) if it might reappear based on the title of the episode.

He's brilliant, my favourite character on the show this season.

I had to laugh at that douche-bag hiding behind boxes with a great big hat on his head.

Yes, I wish all the episodes were like this.

I thought so too, as far as I can remember Negan doesn't send out women, let alone one on her own.

Someone put him there after he was bitten seemed the logical answer to me :lol:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Mike

Mike Soap Chat Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +191
    No,I not think so.Michonne asks her to take her to Negan.The Whisperers want to hide from him.I have not read the comic's,but I believe another major person is going to die next week or soon.On Walkingdead Wikia.com you can read all about the comic's and characters on both the comic's and the tv show,and stories.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Jessie

Jessie Soap Chat Star

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +4,334
    Great episode , I liked seeing Rick and Aaron working together.

I thought Chandler did awesome acting this episode. He shot two of Negan's people crap I wish it was Negan that got shot. I love Jeffery Dean Morgan but I can't like Negan the way he treats people it makes me sick. He doesn't have respect for women.

I felt bad for Carl when Negan made him take his bandages off. He made him sing he really likes to bring people down . I thought he was going to iron Carl's face but it was someone else's that was disgusting. He laughs saying the guy peed himself I'm sure he would too if he was tortured that way. The guy likes to damage the faces of his wives ex boyfriends. I'm glad he took Carl home but is he going to let him stay there? I hated seeing him with Judith but I really don't think the writers would let Negan hurt a small child.

I loved the scene where Olivia smacked Negan that was priceless.

I'm nervous about the mid season finale I feel someone is going to die.

• Like Like x 1
  6. DoTreadOnMe

DoTreadOnMe Soap Chat Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +5
    Loved the episode but was frustrated with Carl, if you gonna ditch Jesus to kill Negan, then for the Love of Jesus don't hesitate, just shoot him. lol

He had plenty of time to shoot him. grrrr

• Like Like x 1
  7. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,766
    Yes!

But then at the same time, I'm loving the Negan character and it's too early for him to leave the show.

8. DoTreadOnMe

DoTreadOnMe Soap Chat Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +5
    You are right he is a great character
    He is like a Coral Snake. Such a magnificent creature, almost looks friendly but is an extremely deadly one.