1. Just Look at the Flowers Lizzie

The Walking Dead S7 E10 New Best Friends

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead' started by Ome for Christmas, Feb 20, 2017.

1. Ome for Christmas

Ome for Christmas Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +15,633
    A long-awaited reunion and an absolutely wild encounter.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  2. Jessie

Jessie Soap Chat Star

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +4,338
    I enjoyed the episode especially the Carol and Daryl reunion. Melissa McBride and Norman Reedus were amazing. I am glad Daryl didn't tell her about Glenn and Abraham but she will find out eventually. I hate Richard now, I liked him until he didn't care if he got Carol killed. Daryl beat him, and threatened him but I felt he should have at least warned Carol not to trust him. I hope nothing bad happens to her I want her back with the group.
    Rick and the Group with the new group was good but strange at the same time. Rick fighting Winston was scary. This new group is like they are from Mad Max films.

I wonder if Tara will tell Rick about the group she came across with all the guns.

The ending with Daryl and Shiva was good. He puts his arm in the cage which was brave.

Will Morgan come around I thought he would after hearing about Abraham and Glenn.

Father Gabriel was pretty good tonight too.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Mike

Mike Soap Chat Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +191
    I do not like the new group,I thought I was watching beyond thunderdome.I think the new group would be a great new threat in the near future.I really like that Daryl and Carol meeting again.Also Daryl patting Shiva.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Ferney

Ferney Soap Chat Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +168
    Well this was the best episode of the season so far. Great suspense with Richard and Daryl involving Carol and a touching tear-inducing reunion with Daryl and Carol and good writing for them both to bite into. This seems more like the show when it was truly great. I loved father Gabriel in this and his and Rick's talk was touching and effective. I like Tara more and more with her "what the hell is going on?" body postures. She adds her own unique touch to the show. I think we all know when Carol learns about Glenn and Abraham and the rest, she is going to ready for some whoop-ass. That will be exciting.

Ezekial and the "King" act is getting tiresome though- hope that ends soon. I really don't like Jadis with her finger-swaying when she wants something- I think Rick and crew can plow through them if they want. They don't seem particularly experienced if they do want a fight. But I thought it was really good.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Ome for Christmas

Ome for Christmas Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +15,633
    Very enjoyable and exciting episode. You can feel the strike coming soon and it's going to be epic.

I too loved the scene with Daryl & Carol and I was hoping he would have told her about Glenn and Abraham, still it's all to play for so I'm not too hung up about it.

I missed Negan, but believe he is back in next week's episode.

Huh???!!! That was highly annoying and I'd have love to see Rick give her a few (much harsher) hand signals.

So far we have

Alexandria
    Hill Top
    Kingdom
    Junk Yard
    Oceanside

That could go up against the Saviours. It's getting like GAME OF THRONES :D

• Like Like x 1