Save Cristal

Discussion in 'Dynasty 2017' started by tommie, May 12, 2018.

1. E-JULIAN

E-JULIAN Soap Chat Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +98
    Last edited: May 19, 2018
  2. GillesDenver

GillesDenver Soap Chat Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +151
    So the rumor is true ? I can't believe that they are going to do such a mistake. Put her in the coma and send her miles away for a while, like in the original, but don't kill her !!

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Matthew Blaisdel

Matthew Blaisdel Soap Chat TV Fanatic

Message Count:
    past orbit, on the way out of the solar system
    Ratings:
    +2,162
    I always thought they have contracts that forbid them to spoil anything. And if it's a lie, then it is very unprofessional of her. She should better be more careful with these things, it could backfire quite hard and end a career, before it even started...

4. Tony

Tony Soap Chat Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +114
    It's probably a joke, as they are unlikely to start filming until July. If there is a Waverly Cemetery it could be a dream sequence.

See the James McKay/Steven video I posted. They're all still enjoying their holidays, and Natalie is on her honeymoon.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Matthew Blaisdel

Matthew Blaisdel Soap Chat TV Fanatic

Message Count:
    past orbit, on the way out of the solar system
    Ratings:
    +2,162
    I remember that while TNT Dallas was still on, Ken Kercheval posted something spoilery on Twitter and it got deleted again just a few hours later.
    Poor guy must have gotten an angry phonecall from La Cidre. ":mo:" :D

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. E-JULIAN

E-JULIAN Soap Chat Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +98
    There is one, is a real cemetery and it's located in Australia...

Australia... Where Natalie married and is on her honeymoon.

7. Zable

Zable Soap Chat Fan

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +357
    To me, Nathalie Kelley’s Instagram postings smell like a personal joke or a cwDynasty gimmick based on the ‘fin’ portion of original Gran Hotel.

The ‘fin’ portion of Gran Hotel doesn’t use flashbacks. It flashes-forward to the future, showing us groups of characters to give us ‘updates’ on their lives.

The first group to lead off were a ‘coupling’ whose fates had been unknown at the end of the series. We saw a grave with the name of one of the characters. Then in walked a second figure whose face we couldn’t see but whose appearance suggested it was the other character. The figure left flowers on the grave and left.

Like a home movie, we watched the other groups come and go. We remembered their stories and wondered whose child, what kind of child, will it last, etc…. And, I guess, for many viewers, it was all cut-and-dried. They’d had their ends to stories. But, not for me. Because, when I looked at the flowers on the grave I thought, “Wait, what?” Let’s just say, I don’t believe that the character whose name appears on the grave in Gran Hotel’s ‘fin’ is the one who lies in it.

Last edited: May 20, 2018
  8. Grant Jennings

Grant Jennings Soap Chat Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +201
    In the interview linked in another thread, Nathalie says her husband is moving to Atlanta to be with her. RIP Cesil Colby.