Grey's Anatomy Season 13

Discussion in 'ShondaLand' started by Ome, Oct 29, 2016.

1. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,672
    I figured with just a few of us discussing teh show we might as well just keep our thoughts in here.

From the latest episode I was vvVery pleased that Bailey stood her grounds and told Catherine that Alex was staying and I think there’s finally a new direction this season with Catherine questioning the way they teach at the hospital.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Ms. Paige

Ms. Paige Soap Chat Dream Maker

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +3,835
    I agree there really is no reason to do episode reviews.

I liked last nights episode.....I loved the way Bailey stood up too Catherine too. I also find it funny how Catherine always ends up coming on each episode like a bull in a china shop wanting to make things her way.

I am hoping that this whole thing with Alex and DeLuca gets settled soon I don't want to see this get dragged on for the whole season.

I like they way Alex stood up to Bailey too and he was right...he is such a great Doctor he is being wasted in the clinic.

Catherine was right about the interns not getting the education they need anymore at Grey Sloan's. I am looking forward to where this leads.

Oh and Murphy is back...never cared for her....and wasn't thrilled to see her.

EDIT: I got Jo and Amelia mixed up it's Jo that is pregnant in real life. The story says that they don't know if this will be a story line yet or if they will cover her up.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,672
    Yeah, me too. Plus Deluca seems to be back to his normal healthy self.

He's now my favourite character and the best doctor on the show, I never thought I would think this way after 12 seasons.
    I had to try hard to remember her previous story, I actually thought it was Penny at first. I would have preferred a return from Erica Hahn

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ms. Paige

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +3,835
    Yes he is and I could see him still pressing charges if he had any permanent damage but I think he should just drop it all now...his point has been made.

He is my favorite character now too...I wouldn't have thought this would ever happen either after the way he was in the early seasons but now I just love him.

Do you remember her backstory now? I loved to hate Erica Hahn I wouldn't mind seeing her back.

They really need to give some kind of story line to Arizona and wouldn't it be great if she was with Erica after Callie.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,672
    Only that she slept with two of them.
    I loved how ballsy she was

Yes, Arizona desperately needs a story and as much as I would love to see Callie return, Erica would be a very good second choice.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Ms. Paige

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +3,835
    Yes she slept with Alex and then Arizona.....and she fell in love with whoever she slept with. After Arizona went back to Callie....Murphy reported that she was being sexually harassed by Callie in surgeries. I think she is a dumb clunk of an actress :lolo:

Same here and there was something about her I didn't like but I still loved her....loved to hate her!

This could get really interesting especially if Callie ever did find out I would think.

I miss Callie she was wonderful on the show and a great actress.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,672
    Oh yeah, they mentioned it in the episode now that I remember lol
    I didn't like her back in the beginning when she was up against Preston, but when they brought her to the hospital I fell in love with the character.

Have Erica back and in a relationship with Arizona, give them some good stuff for the rest of the season and the cliff-hanger would be Callie returning and walking in on her & Erica :D:D:D

• Like Like x 1
  8. Ms. Paige

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +3,835
    I forget things too :)

No I didn't like her when she was fighting over the heart for Denny...I wanted Denny to have it so bad...and then he died :(

But we have had him on the Good Wife and now as Negan and he is playing that role brilliantly.

Yes and Callie and Penny have broken up and Callie finally realizing that Erica is her one true love has been searching everywhere for Erica only to find her with Arizona! :jum:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Ms. Paige

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +3,835
    Did you know that the reason Jeffrey Dean Morgan was brought back as a ghost was because of fan outrage that they didn't want him off the show?

• Like Like x 1
  10. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,672
    No lol

What is it was all this fan-rage, why can't viewers just enjoy a show and see it for what it is.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Ms. Paige

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +3,835
    You got me there..I have no idea I have never written any letters of complaints...lol

I guess they want the story to go their way or all they do is complain?

• Like Like x 1
  12. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,672
    But then it can also ruin a show if they write what the fans want. Don't get me wrong, I get angry when it doesn't go the way I want it to go, but that anger is part of the overall experience I want from a TV show. I want it to annoy me as well as intrigue and torment, anything as long as it gives me a reaction. :D

• Like Like x 1
  13. Ms. Paige

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +3,835
    I totally agree with you on this...I love getting mad at a show as much as I love the parts that I do like.

Shonda did say at one point that she was taking her show back from the fans and having it her way again.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,672
    Good, that's the kind of show I want to watch

• Like Like x 1
  15. Ms. Paige

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +3,835
    She did kill off McDreamy and everyone said they wouldn't watch it ever again including me but here I am lol

I was reading a poll that said 35% of the Walking Dead fans won't watch the show anymore after seeing this last one...I bet they are back in droves to see what happens next.....:D

16. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,672
    They will be back, they just love been dramatic and if they don't return, then it's their loss....

• Like Like x 1
  17. Ms. Paige

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +3,835
    I just loved the last episode and I am looking forward to much more blood and gore....:10:

• Like Like x 1
  18. Ms. Paige

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +3,835
    This episode reminds me of Season 9 when they brought in the other consultant.

I feel bad for Richard as the head of the Residency program..why doesn't Bailey keep him in the loop of what is going on? But I do think that all the Residents needs a lesson in teaching.

Is this what it's really like in Surgery? Are they all chatty while performing major surgery on us? :eck:

I am getting so tired of Amelia and Owen fighting all the time and her not telling him the truth about the baby she lost. I really don't get what the big deal is telling someone who loves you about a bad thing that happened to you in the past. I think Owen is a very understanding type of guy and I don't even get why Amelia married him if she doesn't trust him.

Someone needs to refresh my memory on what else happened....my mind doesn't seem to be in top form lately :giggle:

• Like Like x 1
  19. Seaviewer

Seaviewer Soap Chat Addict

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +1,566
    I was disappointed the way she left so suddenly but that would be kind of weird.

20. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,672
    This season feels like it's really dragging its feet.