Season Six Picks Up with a Time Jump

Discussion in 'TV Central' started by Ome, Sep 15, 2016.

1. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +17,085
    Scandal fans have to wait until midseason for season six of the ABC series, but Shonda Rhimes did offer a small teaser for the upcoming season to Entertainment Weekly.

[​IMG]

There is a time jump planned before the start of season six. The new season will start on election night, and fans will learn who will take office and replace Fitz. Season five ended with Mellie and her opponent revealing their choices for VP.

Rhimes said the following:

“We are basically going to start our season on election night. Yes, it is going to play into our season, but we’re not going to spend our time playing an election.”

• Like Like x 1
  2. That Bowie Girl

That Bowie Girl Soap Chat Dream Maker

Message Count:
    Space Cadet
    Ratings:
    +4,114
    I do remember this....I just can't wait that long for it to start! :jumping:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Natalia Patterson

Natalia Patterson Soap Chat Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +190
    I really need for this show to pick up some excitement. I have been so bored with last episodes. I need Fitz find his way back to Liv. Susan is a big joke. MelliE couldn't run her own house let alone a whole country. I lost my love and desire. I need to get back. Hopefully this season will bring back that fire.

4. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +17,085
    Susan is brilliant, a much needed light relief through many of the darker times on Scandal.