Second Chance

Discussion in 'Ray & Donna Fan-fiction' started by Ray&Donna, Feb 6, 2017.

1. Ms Southworth

Ms Southworth Soap Chat Dream Maker

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +2,612
    Congratulations! :spinning: The epilogue DID get better than your last update! :jolly:
    But you know what? :p. You'll have to write a second part to your epilogue, because you left out the baby's name!!! :mo: You have to give us that much, please! :cool1 Another beautiful love scene would be much appreciated! :kiss:

Don't you forget, ... ... :best: :gotcha:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Karin Schill

Karin Schill Super Moderator Staff Member

Message Count:
    Journalist
    Ratings:
    +9,309
    Medals:
    Great epilogue. The part with them arriving with the baby at Aunt Lil's house was so cute. :)
    I was wondering if you would have the baby be Margaret or not considering that the story picked up before the dream season. But yeah the lost baby in the dream season was a boy I recall.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ray&Donna

Ray&Donna Soap Chat Dream Maker

Message Count:
    Author
    Ratings:
    +2,747
    Medals:
    Thanks!:) Hmm...I must have saved Michael Raymond Krebbs for another story I was writing, but that was undoubtedly his name here. But since it's not given in the epilogue (apologies!) everyone is free to supply their own :D

• Like Like x 2
  4. Ms Southworth

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +2,612
    BUMMER ... ... :( :frustration: :mad:

Oh well, I had to give it a go to see, if the nameless baby could have made you change your mind about writing one last update! :D Michael Raymond Krebbs is a beautiful name not only for a child but also a grown man! :) Thanks for sharing the name with us! :)
    I do hope that you will share other fanfics with us! :spinning: You truly are a great writer! :spinning:

• Like Like x 2
  5. Ray&Donna

Ray&Donna Soap Chat Dream Maker

Message Count:
    Author
    Ratings:
    +2,747
    Medals:
    You are so kind! :hugs: I have some things from this same era that we used to call "challenges"...they usually just focus upon one episode, scene, or storyline. I will try to repost those in a separate thread as soon as I figure out where I backed them up...:)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Presea

Presea Soap Chat Addict

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +1,490
    I've always liked Dave Culver. He helped make a good family dynamic with Donna and Ray. I can understand why Donna is afraid to jump back into all of that right away, despite Ray's reassurances earlier. It is probably better if they take more time for themselves to repair things between them right now.

• Like Like x 3
  7. Presea

Presea Soap Chat Addict

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +1,490
    I've always liked the father-son scenes with Ray and Clayton. Pam has the right idea here. I always hated how the Ewing husbands usually always bitched about their wives working, but when THEIR careers got so bad that they were barely even home, they just expected them to never complain!

• Like Like x 3
  8. Presea

Presea Soap Chat Addict

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +1,490
    I always liked Miss Ellie's relationship with Ray. I just hate how she never gave JR even half of the amount of attention with real conversations like this that she always gave to Bobby and Ray.

Once again, Clayton shows just how much smarter he is than everyone else. lol. I understand why Donna is uneasy about the function, but as long as she and Ray really talk about it, I think it will be alright.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Ms Southworth

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +2,612
    Miss Ellie just never had the emotional "connection" with JR that she did with Bobby and Ray, and also Gary. On so many levels, JR was a difficult man to talk to about "heavy" topics. Even Sue Ellen didn't have many "deep" talks with her hubba! ;)

• Like Like x 1