Seeking "Knots Landing" DVDs for Season 6

Discussion in 'Knots Landing' started by Richard Avery, May 21, 2019.

1. Richard Avery

Richard Avery Soap Chat Newbie

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +5
    Hello,

I am seeking a well-put-together DVD collection of Season 6 of "Knots Landing."

I recently purchased a set from an eBay seller that included every episode from Seasons 3 through 14 except a handful of episodes from Season 6. The missing episodes are No. 11 ("Distant Locations") through No. 15 ("Inside Information") of that season. I'd be willing to buy an entire set of Season 6, though, to get the missing episodes.

Preferably, the episodes would be recorded from airings on SoapNet. Those episodes seem to be complete, as far as I can tell (no syndication cuts, etc.). And preferably they would come from a highly reliable seller and have sound and audio quality that are good under the circumstances.

As long as I'm posting this message in the want ads, I might as well mention that I'm also in the market for special "Knots Landing" recordings on DVD -- namely "Knots Landing Reunion: Together Again" and "Knots Landing Block Party." I already have "Knots Landing: Back to the Cul-de-Sac."

Many thanks in advance for anyone's assistance in this endeavor.

Last edited: May 21, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Miss Texas 1967

Miss Texas 1967 Soap Chat Fan

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +673
    Block Party is on Youtube to watch

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. micmic

micmic Soap Chat Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +289
    I can send you season 6 from CBS drama.
    Might also have the soapet.

4. Richard Avery

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +5
    Will send you a DM. Thanks.

5. Richard Avery

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +5
    Hey everyone,

Sorry to post another request here, but I'm now seeking a handful of episodes from Season 7. (I was able to solve my Season 6 request through a website called sell.com.)

Basically, the "Knots" Seasons 3-14 DVD set I originally ordered from eBay is mostly solid but has some issues here and there. I'm discovering all of this as I progress through watching the entire series. I have reached out to the original seller, but they haven't been especially helpful.

My issue now is that I have a Season 7 disc that isn't playing correctly. It is supposed to contain episode Nos. 16-20 from that season -- "The Confession" through "A Very Special Gift."
    If anyone could help me obtain those episodes, I'd be grateful. Feel free to send me a private message, too.

Thanks again.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  6. FooFan

FooFan Soap Chat Newbie

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I can help you out with anything you need from Season 7 (no charge). In turn, I am hoping someone can help me out with my own missing episodes from Season 11. Feel free to send me a message to make arrangements.
    I am cleaning up the video some while converting the whole series to .mkv files.
    There are a few episodes from earlier seasons that are nearly inaudible, but I have a feeling all of our purchased dvd sets came from one original recorded source.

7. Richard Avery

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +5
    Thanks for the offer, and sorry for not responding sooner.

I was eventually able to track down my missing Season 7 content on DVD -- again through the same seller on a website called Sell.com. That seller has been reliable for me, though it has taken some back and forth with them. In fact, I'm in the process of ordering some Season 9 and 10 discs from that seller because, again, the set I ordered from eBay had some flaws for those seasons (a few episodes with no sound!). I am hoping this will be the last time I need to order replacement discs. I think everything else I have through Season 14 appears to check out. Fingers crossed.

I'll send you a direct message with info on how to get in touch with the "Knots" seller on Sell.com. They have been a huge help to me in filling in the gaps on certain episodes, etc.