Sense8

Discussion in 'Cult TV' started by Ome, Oct 7, 2017.

1. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +13,816
    What Family Actually Means

Nomi’s speech at Tegan’s wedding was very clever and I’m so glad she went ahead with it, despite that bitch of a mother trying to get her to leave the reception.

Diego has been great to watch these past few episodes, which makes me think he should have been in it much more than he has been.

Tegan’s getting married now, so that earlier dinner I watched was something else.

Woah! That was powerful stuff where Nomi father stood up to the FBI guy and prevented him from arresting Nomi.

They’ve really made the news of Will’s father dying emotional, with great use of all the clips we’ve seen them in together.

“I don’t care what my son did, I just want him to come home”

Even more heart-breaking that Will is on his own and only sees his father through Riley’s eyes.:sad:

I'm gutted that I only have two episodes left and while part of me wants this to last, there's an urge to find out what's going on.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +13,816
    If All the World's a Stage, Identity Is Nothing but a Costume

Gosh, the scene where Sun needs Lito’s help in making a cocktail is very tense because at the same time he’s auditioning for a role and he needs to get this right.

Despite the struggles and the hard times some of these people live in, this show is very uplifting, right now I’m feeling great as Lito meets a guy who he will be filming with and Capheus is about to give his speech and the crowds all with banners saying COURAGE.

The moment is coming

Capheus is walking closer to the mic, the music is building up as the rest of the Sensates join him in another epic scene where they pull their strength together to be as one.

Well, I wasn’t expecting the speech to blow up with violence, hopefully, this will make Capheus even stronger and more determined to fight against crime & violence. The chaos that followed made it difficult to see who was trying to kill Capheus, maybe that’s the point, it certainly made it more dramatic.

This is a turnaround for the guy who was originally going to kill Capheus, now he’s saving him.

I’ve been waiting patiently for Joong-Ki to show up in the episode and he does near the end, thankfully I don’t have to wait a week to find out what happens.

“We take everything that matters and we fight for it”

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +13,816
    You Want a War

Joong-Ki is giving his speech and I have so much rage inside me, all directed at Joong-Ki.

He’s shot the bloody detective bringing him in, this really is bleeding war.

I don’t like Sun shooting at everyone, this is just making her look like a mass killer and with everything going against her, I can’t see a way out. That said, it sure is fun to see her chasing that bastard in her underwear.

And now she is handcuffed, taken away by the cops while he walks free again.

Nomi & Neets proposing to each other was sweet. Will the story end on their wedding with all the Sensates turning up in the flesh to celebrate their lives together forever?

Holy shit, Lila is back and now Wolfie’s home is invaded with men in suits and guns. It’s Whispers.

This is horrific what they’re doing to Wolfie. Everyone is feeling it and I’m panicking that it’s going to end before it’s resolved, or at least before they are free to get away from this. Is Jonas betraying them?

Will is actually with Whisper and it’s all getting very exciting.

OMG, that was one hell of an adrenaline rush.

I feel drained!

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Jason73

Jason73 Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +2,011
    Who needs a reason or excuse to sleep with Wolfie other than this:

[​IMG]

:(

I'm smiling just thinking about those scenes. I love how the various connections within the cluster.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Jason73

Jason73 Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +2,011
    I was pleased to see him turn up again near the end. He is another example of a supporting character that the writers did a good job of weaving into the story.

For me, that is the strength of the show. They have created characters that really tug a my heartstrings and that I really care about. This makes the uplifting moments extremely satisfying; same with the moments where someone in the cluster is there to support another member.

I'd be satisfied with that!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Toni

Toni Soap Chat TV Fanatic

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +2,979
    September 12, 2001 (poster formerly known as Pam's Twin Sister)
    :rolleyes::cool1:spinning:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +13,816
    An end that will satisfy...?

:roll:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1