Sexual Innuendo in Dallas

Discussion in 'Dallas - The Original Series' started by yago, Dec 30, 2017.

1. yago

yago Soap Chat Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +18
    Did you notice over the years how Dallas had a ton of sexual innuendo (and even borderline strong sexual content to some extents)????

JR was looking at Mandy with pure sexual lust when she opened that door and checking out her entire backside. Mandy mentioning how "hard this is for her" and JR says he "doesn't know what's so hard about it." Look at how JR takes part of her tank top off and starts feeling her right breast up (Why else would he have taken her top off). Then his constant moaning. JR was extremely aroused in this entire scene and sexually deflated at the end. The camera was on a closeup most of the time in this scene because he had his hands all over the place (in inappropriate places). Look at how Mandy is dressed with super short shorts and a tank top that's opened up for exposure. If this show would have been an HBO series, there would have been extreme measures taken in this show (nudity, sexual content, cursing, violence, etc). This show went as borderline as they possibly could have for a network show. I never understood why some thought this was a family show considering there was plenty of adult content in it.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Snarky's Ghost

Snarky's Ghost Soap Chat Oracle

Message Count:
    Haunting that cozy cellar under Falcon Crest
    Ratings:
    +4,951
    "Something big just came up..."

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Lastkidpicked

Lastkidpicked Soap Chat Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +337
    Okay, someobody jump in here to fill in the blank and remember the scene by the pool with Sue Ellen and J.R.

Sue Ellen (Working on a crossword puzzle): Name a five letter word for water marker.

J.R. _____________________

And for bonus points, what is J.R. looking at when he answers.

• Winner Winner x 2
  4. Mustard

Mustard Soap Chat Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +336
    Buoys (pronounced boo-eees). J.R. said this when he was eyeing up Pam's boobies in the swimming pool. A funny moment. Sue Ellen wasn't impressed, "Thank you, J.R." she said with a semi-sarcastic tone.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Lastkidpicked

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +337
    Nice job, Mustard!

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. Rove

Rove Soap Chat TV Fanatic

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +2,438
    One of my favourite early scenes. I know this doesn't quite fall under this thread but at times I couldn't believe how comfortable the couples were with each other, especially Patrick and Victoria in those early years. Following on from the above scene I captured a screen shot when Bobby and Pam exist the pool and make their way to the chairs. The moment they sit down Patrick casually grabs Victorias feet and drops them right in his nether region.

Bobby & Pam.jpg
    I thought for a moment Bobby was going to massage Pam's feet instead I think he ended up with the massage. :)

• Funny Funny x 4
  7. Lastkidpicked

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +337
    One thing that makes the early seasons fun to watch is the chemistry between the actors. Patrick wouldn't have casually grabbed Victoria and sat down that way if they weren't comfortable with each other. And Victoria must have been comfortable with Patrick to allow it.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1