Soap Chat Café

Discussion in 'Play Games' started by Long Lashes, Dec 13, 2016.

1. Long Lashes

Long Lashes Soap Chat Enforcer

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +11,738
    Medals:
    Thank you Michelle and yes I urge you to keep your distance. I suspect The Enforcer would never intend to harm you as I've been convincing her you are a friend and not a foe, but I would hate for you to get caught up in a lash-out. :pals:

I am too afraid to try :eek:

Lol!...I grow to like Bunny Heather more and more each day :lol:

:floor::floor:
    Lol!...I thought I would test you with my question because I remember how horrified you were last time I mentioned buying some :lmao:

Oh yes of course, I had forgotten all about my aliens. I need to discover if the aliens could join me on earth for a while :lol:

Poor Bunny :(

Thank you for warning Bunny about my bossiness.:Clol: She really doesn't ever take offence, does she.

Ooo I hadn't thought about this :confuse:

I think should close for a couple of days, we need a day to make and pack the bespoke gold leaf chocolates into the solid silver boxes and then another day for our trip. On the day of the wedding itself we could put up big screens in the cafe and serve a wedding buffet if you think this is a good idea? :)

You are so thoughtful :ch:

I am having such fun choosing my outfits. I might wear one of them to the Palace. :danc:

How fab that you came across Versace :D that avenue sounds like my sort of place, just for window shopping though..Lol!

They are the sweetest teeny weeny gentlemen :kiss:

Can I tempt anyone to a Bunny Heather cupcake?

[​IMG]

At least she tries her best :fp:

Last edited: Apr 27, 2018
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Michelle Stevens

Michelle Stevens 'The Lovely Michelle'

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +10,958
    Medals:
    I've been warmed. It's the early stages of the lash-out that scare me the most. You still look mostly the same but your anger and strength is surging. By the the time you start to rip out of your attire I know what's happening and can step away. I'm glad that The Enforcer knows I'm a friend and will help her in my limited way. She needs to know someone is on her side.

She gives us a good laugh and keep us sharp. It's never a dull day with her by our sides.

You have strong hands that hold that whip. The minions respect that but they worship my combination of power, hotness, and kindness. :innocent:

Forgot? They gave you your Enforcer powers and you forgot them? You certain can forget them if they harm you as I will seal their fate in this world. No one messes with my friend, the forgetful Long Lashes. [​IMG]

Poor me and my minions. We stayed up all night trying to find our poor Bunny Heather. We found her in a room of spam. [​IMG]

Never. She knows you're the boss and respects you. She looks blankly at the celebrity autographs and is in awe of your contacts. Wait until we get another celebrity drops in. :eek:

That's a great idea. The minions could run the farm and Bunny Heather can keep the gym open. BTW, when is the opening of the SC Hall & Farm planned?

Friends! :pals:

Oh, please do! I thought that a nice Versace would be right for such an event. I haven't finalized what I'm wearing but I may do the same.

Same here. It's fun to dream. We're hopeless daydreamers. :hide:

Agreed! Since you are a coffee drinker, I have asked them to make a pot before you arrive in the morning if that is okay?

Oh my! :floor: I see one is missing. Did she eat it?

Those look far better then her attempts at making a "Bunny Cake". Prepare yourself dear 'Lashes.......

[​IMG]

Um, the second one was covered in .....mustard (I think) as she wanted it to be yellow. She never heard of food colouring. :rolleyes:

:hi:

Last edited: Apr 28, 2018
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Long Lashes

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +11,738
    Medals:
    You are brave sticking by The Enforcer when everyone else is screaming and running to safety :cool1

She is a challenge, but I am finding her endearing.:D

Yeah sure :NI:

Well I haven't heard from them in a while and completely forgot - I have a lot on my mind :crazyme:

Oh no, not the dreaded spam :mad:

Lol!...We are going to need to keep a close eye on Bunny Heather when another celebrity visits, I don’t want her getting over excited and scaring them off :mo:

Do you think we should wait until after the royal wedding? or just go for it?

Wonderful :spinning: thank you!

Yes Bunny ate it and she said it was delicious. I decided to take her word for it and didn't try any myself ;)

:lolling::lolling:
    I love her enthusiasm its just her ability which needs working on :lmao:

Sunday special Tiramisu anyone?

Its Bunny-Heather's day off so its completely safe to eat :gotcha:

[​IMG]

Oh no, is she back to saying this again? ......:brb:

Last edited: Apr 29, 2018
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Michelle Stevens

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +10,958
    Medals:
    I just get the sense that she will not harm me as she is a part of you. I hope I'm right. [​IMG] I just have sympathy for The Enforcer as I've said she comes into this world with anger and fury. I think she needs to have someone by her side in a world of hostility toward her. I also hope she appreciates the gloves I gave her and how I help strengthen you which strengthens her. :)

Indeed! With April coming to a close it's great to have her as a new addition.

:lol:
    Aww, I know you're busy. [​IMG]

They wanted to bury her in spam. You would have had a Lash-out if you saw what they were going to do to the poor girl. Hmmm ...... that gives Michelle an idea. :think:

Bunny Heather bring a new dynamic to our celebrity visits. She asks often about who will visit next. I told her that it's doubtful we'll see anyone before the royal wedding. One evening while working with BH, I heard joyful screaming and jumping from her as she thought Harry Styles in the cafe. It wasn't but she's crazy about him, well for this week that is.

We if it's not this week, then after the royal wedding. You know the stresses of business more than I do. I'm with you whenever you decide. Our staff is ready.

They enjoy pleasing you. LOL, that's one reason I take such meticulous care of them. They're trying to make me a coffee drinker now.

:floor:

There was an improvement from cake #1 to cake #2 except for the addition of mustard. Poor girl.

Oh, if they're area any leftovers, I'll take some. :hide:

Yum, yum!

I greeted her with a "Hi, how are you doing" when she arrived to work and that all erased the work we put into her "hi"'s. She said :hi:all day long. If somone, even a customer says "hi" it triggers that reaction in her mind. I guess if could be worse.

BTW, one wonders when our most loyal patron @Angela Channing will stop by again.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Long Lashes

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +11,738
    Medals:
    Anger is all she knows. Poor Enforcer.

I don't think she has the ability to appreciates anything :( although she can understand acceptance. With those gloves you gave her she realises that you do accept her for what she is. :)

:eck:

Ooo I like ideas :gotcha:

Never a dull moment...:floor:

Yes, thanks to you our staff are ready. I was thinking we might be better leaving the opening until after the wedding, if we open before the wedding then we would only have to close it down for a couple of days whilst we are in London.

:D ... I must warn you that coffee is very addictive, maybe try the decaf.

It was so popular that I have non left, sorry Michelle, I will save you some next time :ch:

OMG! :lmao:

Yes :lol: it could be far worse.

The gloves have arrived for our trip....

[​IMG]

They do a finger-less version too, but I thought that might be a bad idea with my eight fingers :hide:

Indeed. We are still open for any food or drink orders :hat:

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Michelle Stevens

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +10,958
    Medals:
    Aww, that's one reason I have such sympathy for The Enforcer. :(

That's very reassuring. At least I hope she tolerates me.

Well I don't know if you would like this idea. The Trojan Horse theory. Have the VIP gremlins kidnap you and you Lash-out once you are deep in their hide-out when no one is looking. The Enforcer would lay waste to the place and set them back months. Of course I fear for your safety as I know those gremlins are ruthless creatures.

Wait until I tell you about the mirror. :fp:

Great idea! We are in no rush.

Thank you. BTW, how do you prefer your coffee friend?

I understand, it's very popular and the cafe come first. :D

Okay, the mirror. I heard Bunny Heather talking to herself in the kitchen last night and I walked in and she turned to one of our mirrors and said "hi" to herself before realizing it was just her reflection. She just blushed and I just smiled at her.

Oh, they look amazing, Fab even. :clap: That reminds me, Michelle needs to get her dress ready for the event.

There is still time for The Enforcer to appear to regenerate the missing two before the royal wedding.

Indeed. Open 24/7. :D

• Like Like x 1
  7. Angela Channing

Angela Channing Soap Chat Hero

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +9,384
    Medals:
    I've been neglecting my visits. May I have a bowl of porridge today please?

• Like Like x 1
  8. Michelle Stevens

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +10,958
    Medals:
    It's great to see you back at the SC Cafe @Angela Channing. Sorry for the slight delay as we have a new employee that is a bit nervous in the kitchen so I had to oversee this important order.

[​IMG]

Please stop by again when you have the time. We all appreciate your patronage. :)

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. Angela Channing

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +9,384
    Medals:
    Thank you so much. Yes, I should stop by more often, the service here is so prompt.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Long Lashes

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +11,738
    Medals:
    She leads a dark pitiful life :cry:

This is a very smart idea Michelle :gotcha: the gremlins do scare me, but wouldn't scare The Enforcer. I wonder how many gremlins they have though?

:confused:

Good. Once this wedding is sorted we can go ahead and expand our empire. :hats:

White with no sugar please.:)

:haha::haha:.. oh Bunny Heather!
    She reminds me of a little puppy who has just seen itself in the mirror for the first time :lmao:

Our chosen hats and gloves will be delivered to here in the cafe next week.

The glove maker is creating special prosthetic fingers to sew inside my gloves :lol:

Today's Special

Lasagna

[​IMG]

Please note. Our new trainee Heather Bunny is proud to have contributed to this dish.
    She grated the cheese. :)

• Like Like x 1
  11. Long Lashes

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +11,738
    Medals:
    You are always welcome here Angela :w1:and now we do take-aways and packed lunches too.

Last edited: May 3, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Michelle Stevens

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +10,958
    Medals:
    OMG, I have fresh tears for The Enforcer. [​IMG] Aww, I'll try to find some way to enrich her time here, I don't know how though. Hopefully my friendship from afar can ease her anger when all threats have been dealt with.

Who knows of the true number of VIP forum gremlins. They seems to multiply with the consumption of spam. No doubt The Enforcer can handle them. If this idea gets any traction I'll surely follow you with my minions to aid The Enforcer. [​IMG]

Woohoo! :clap:

This has been passed on to my minions. :)

Indeed! :floor: Poor, innocent Bunny Heather. :hi:

She did a good job at keeping it together when Angela was here the other day. I told her to stay back in the kitchen while I did the order. She helped. Angela may not recognize her in her SC Cafe uniform.

Very nice! :) The royal wedding is just around the corner. :dance:

Oh, 'Lashes! The lengths you go to be fashionable. :rolleyes: Maybe I'll just give you one of these [​IMG] and force a Lash-out. I would have to run but you may thank me in the long run. :brb:

OMG, that looks great. I know you were cooking something good back there today. Bunny Heather was especially talkative today about your cooking. [​IMG]

Last edited: May 4, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Angela Channing

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +9,384
    Medals:
    It's a hot day in London; do you have any cool coconut water please?

• Like Like x 1
  14. Michelle Stevens

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +10,958
    Medals:
    [​IMG]

Good timing today. Enjoy my friend. :cool:

• Like Like x 1
  15. Angela Channing

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +9,384
    Medals:
    Wow, that was quick and lovely and cool, just what I need.

:ty:

16. Michelle Stevens

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +10,958
    Medals:
    It was a fun week at the SC Cafe with Bunny Heather.

[​IMG]
    We had a pizza accident on Monday. Two failed pizzas in one day. Bunny was crying. :(

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Don't ask, I noticed this on Wednesday, don't know who's glasses they are. It may have been a delivery driver's. :embarrassed: What was Bunny thinking.

[​IMG]

Bunny Heather is still struggling with the muffins.

[​IMG]

I'm determined to make her a part-time cook at the cafe. She so wants to join us @Long Lashes. She does fine when I'm with her but is scatterbrained when I'm away and these food errors occur. Her porter duties at the SC Hotel and a shift at the SC Gym will keep our Bunny busy.

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. Long Lashes

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +11,738
    Medals:
    Take care, remember she is vicious :eek:

:floor:

Its good to know you'll be there as a back-up.

:ty:... did I ever tell you how much I love those minions :kiss:

Phew! a Bunny Heather meltdown cleverly averted.

In another week we will be up to our elbows making gold leaf chocolates :dance:

I do have my standards to keep up :innocent:

Mmm very, very risky my friend :mo:

She did a good job grating the cheese. once we had located the grater, I caught her trying to grate the cheese using a colander :lmao:

• Like Like x 1
  18. Long Lashes

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +11,738
    Medals:
    ...... :haha::haha::haha:

OMG! Bunny Heather :floor::floor: at least she tried..Lol!

The glasses!....:lolling::lolling::lolling:

She doesn't give up :Clol:

Good luck with that Michelle :yep:

Yes, she definitely works better alongside you. Maybe we could get your shifts to coincide with each other? Do not worry about me, I am happy to work with the sweet minions :)

You have great plans for our BH Michelle and far more patience than me :lmao: I hope she doesn't let you down.

Btw: This is fab! :clap:

Last edited: May 5, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Michelle Stevens

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +10,958
    Medals:
    Just keep telling yourself, "Don't hurt Michelle, Enforcer, she's a friend." The more you say that to your subconscious the more likely she'll be more tolerant of me.

I just fear they will plan a trap for The Enforcer. The Enforcer is smart but I would never underestimate the VIP forum gremlins.

This is the first I've heard of this..... LOL! Do you love them more than your alien friends? [​IMG]

For now. :hide:

I can't wait. :spinning: I may have to sleep overnight at the Cafe to make sure our royal gold leaf chocolates get done.

LOL, would you like to go to the SC Farm with me and see the magic horse. It's a nice day out. :p

Oh, no! I guess it all looks the same to her. :lmao:

I'll need it. o_O

I enjoy working with with her too. She keeps me on my toes. Bunny Heather adores you and wants to work at least one day with you. She just things you're Fab.

The minions enjoy your company on the SC Farm and helping around our businesses. They always want to help us.

She's so sheltered and innocent, like a puppy. As I said a long time ago, I hated her when I first set eyes on her while shopping for my second bunny attire (thanks again 'Lashes:p) because she was another blonde, but when she began to sing my praises and followed me around I took her in. She has an equal dedication to you Long Lashes. I just hope she doesn't burn down one of the businesses.

Bunny Heather is now wanting a Bellhop outfit. She's been flexing her muscles for me daily to show she's ready for the task at the Motel. Her ideas for outfits are always a but too over the top for me. She shared this drawing with me the other day for a concept.

[​IMG]

I told her she has to have a much longer skirt and no high heels. I said to her we want a Bunny Bellhop, not a Bellhop Baby. :rolleyes: SC is about dignity not attention, at least this kind of attention. Innocent girl. :eek:

LOL, she's fun to craft.

Last edited: May 7, 2018
    • Funny Funny x 1
  20. Long Lashes

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +11,738
    Medals:
    I do :) and I have a feeling The Enforcer may recognise who is friend or foe. Also she must have a tender side to her persona (very deeply hidden) and its my mission to find it.

Those gremlins are brutal - I suspect they're no stronger than The Enforcer, but there strength lies in numbers - we could do with having a rough estimate of how many there are.

I tell anyone who makes me a coffee that I love them :D
    My aliens are my true loves and (although they watch over me from afar) I would enjoy it if they joined me here on earth from time to time.

You could always sleep in the new motel? I know its not officially open yet, but the bedrooms are all ready. I am going to stay overnight too in the 'Royal Suite' :cool1

Oh really :rolleyes: ... ....I mean, yes, yes of course :D
    One day a week for me working with BH would be okay. We do need to keep her away from the wedding gold leaf chocolates though.

Sweet little minions :)

A puppy? - thats a great description, she is full of energy, happy and has a lot to learn.

I hadn't thought of this :haha::haha:

Oh, no, no, NO! Bunny Heather! :mo:

Quite right Michelle.

:Clol:

You have so much patience explaining all this to Bunny Heather, I think I might have just gone into a melt-down. I hope she listened to you.

I did have BH with me this morning and she did well ..ish.
    Only two :hi: slipped out. I would keep her off the coffee machine for a while though ...

[​IMG]

...somehow she managed to crack every cup she poured o_O

Last edited: May 7, 2018
    • Funny Funny x 1

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 3)