Soap Chat Café

Discussion in 'Play Games' started by Long Lashes, Dec 13, 2016.

1. Michelle Stevens

Michelle Stevens 'The Lovely Michelle'

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +7,519
    Oh, a breakthrough of sorts. Through all that rage, immense power, and brutal violence there has to be some sadness that has to be comforted. [​IMG]

They are far weaker than the Enforcer. Even an angry Long Lashes and Michelle can overpower them but they are strong in their large numbers as you stated. 400. :eck: Just a wild guess but the spam buffet is a breading ground for these gremlins. I tend to guess high, to be prepared. My concern is with the masters of the gremlins. They give the orders.

Well here is some coffee the way you like it, white with no sugar. I need to do this too in the Last Post thread. :p

They better be gentle with you. Michelle is leery of them. :mo: I fear you're just their innocent guinea pig. As long as you are okay and happy I'll keep my alien genocide plans to myself.

That's a good idea. Enjoy your 'Royal Suite'.

Bunny Heather knows nothing of the gold leaf chocolates. Our plans are just that, our plans. :ms:

She'll enjoy her day with you. She likes you so much and is amazed by your taste and fab style.

We're blessed to have them with us.

And when we come into the cafe or other properties she always comes to us quickly with a happy demeanor. If she had a tail, not the bunny tail, it would be wagging.

We had a conversation today about the bellhop uniform and her most reasonable proposal.

[​IMG]

I said that the skirt has to be just above the knee and the same colour as the top. Also black tights and shoes. She pleaded to keep the midriff to show off her "tight bunny belly". I said I'll have to go over that with 'Lashes. I just don't have the heart to crush all of her ideas.

She has been warned about your angry side with the reddening face and clinched fist pounding. :frustration:Peak 'Lashes strength and anger before a full lash-out. She adores and looks up to us so much. She's more of a chore for me than the minions. :lol:

Two, wow! She is good with you. It's relentless with me but I have become accustom to it.

Oh no, Bunny! Such a careless girl. :rolleyes:

Last edited: May 8, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Long Lashes

Long Lashes Soap Chat Enforcer

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +9,799
    400? :eek: We need to find a way to destroy the supply of spam to stop them breeding,

:love6: :lmao:

This won’t work in the Last Post thread - I am brutal there :lol:

The aliens do appear to be protective of me which is probably due to their worship of The Enforcer.

I will :spinning: and you can choose any theme you like Michelle, our bedroom are magical and will transform.

The gold leaf chocolates are on a need to know basis. We can always tell Bunny Heather about them after the wedding.

Lol!..she certainly makes my day different than the norm.

Oh I see :cool1
    Well after some thought and if you agree then I think we should allow BH to show her midriff. You've done so well getting her into decent clothes and BH has shown nothing but loyalty to us. So maybe we should let her use some of her own er..em..style as a reward. Do you think this is fair my friend?

:Clol:...she certainly keeps us on our toes

• Like Like x 1
  3. Michelle Stevens

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +7,519
    I know, it's a rising problem. :eck:

LOL, I love you too my friend. Coffee makes Long Lashes happy, so noted. :dance:

You're probably right. You're a beast over there. The pillows may be flying soon. :fp:

If that's what you believe friend but you have me and my minion army of sixteen protecting you too. :box: I am grateful to the aliens for creating The Enforcer.

Hmm, let me think that one over my friend. :think:

Indeed! I'm eager for our London trip and the wedding. :D

That is indeed very fair. She has been so loyal and cheerful I would hate to break her heart. She'll be so happy to hear this. You are indeed so kind. :)

LOL, I'll give you a BH cooking update soon. She's making slow progress, ever so very slow. :rolleyes:

Last edited: May 10, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Long Lashes

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +9,799
    Do you have a favourite drink Michelle? I can train Bunny Heather to prepare it for you :hide:

True! :floor::floor:

Thank goodness I have you :D and are the minions stronger than they look?

We need to set off next Tuesday or Wednesday, drive to London in our finery, nip into the Palace to drop off the favours and then drive all the way back here - its going to be a long exciting day :jolly:

I am glad you agree. We can't completely strip Bunny Heather (pardon the pun) of all of her identity.

I can't wait :spinning:

:giggle:

Introducing our new take-away 'picnic lunches' :hats:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

(please note, the contents may vary slightly) :cool1

Last edited: May 10, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Michelle Stevens

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +7,519
    Hmm, I don't know if I have a favourite. I like wine with a fine meal but I drink a lot of water. Bunny couldn't mess up water could she?

[​IMG]
    Never mind, we love you Bunny Heather.

Well they are about as strong as they look overall. A few are stronger and some are about average. Like Bunny Heather, they have their gym routines that I have crafted for them. Each has a fighting skill technique that is much more useful than just raw strength.

This place is about Girl Power!

Oh, I can't wait. Is the SC Cafe van all fueled up and ready to go? If not I can get a few of the minions to take care of that and give it a good cleaning. I may help too.

[​IMG]

Please, don't say the words 'strip' around Bunny Heather. I said we needed a strip steak while cooking one night and she ripped open her shirt. I told her those shirts cost the Cafe (Ome) money. What goes through that girl's head. :fp:

BTW, she is so tickled that she could keep her midriff. A happy bunny. :dance:

Brace yourself. My report will follow later to day.

[​IMG]

OMG, that is indeed such a Fab idea. This will keep us busy in the morning between breakfast and lunch. :bravo:

I plan to stay at the SC Cafe all weekend to get our royal delivery ready. Busy, busy, busy.

Last edited: May 12, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Michelle Stevens

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +7,519
    Bunny Heather's cooking week in review.

Still learning the basics with Spaghetti. No fires in the kitchen. :mo:
    [​IMG]

We had a little cookie issue too.
    [​IMG]

Bunny Heather is getting better with cakes but not anything we can sell. She loves her bunny themes.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I told her that you,@Long Lashes , liked aliens. She made this and was giggling all day. Silly BH! [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Again, when supervised she's fine, but she needs considerable work cooking independently. :eck:

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Long Lashes

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +9,799
    I was going to suggest Bunny could get a glass ready for you, but maybe not :lmao:

Ooo this is fab! :D a fighting skill can easily outwit brute force. You've trained them well Michelle.

Indeed it is :dd:

Everything is sorted. The SC van has just had a full service in the SC garage, plus four new tyres, the petrol tank is full, and we have a new sat-nav to get us to and around London, what could possibly go wrong? :j1:

BH certainly takes things literally :lmao:

How is it coming along Michelle?...do I need to panicking yet? :lol:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Long Lashes

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +9,799
    Here we go :D

OMG!
    who (apart from Bunny Heather) sets spaghetti on fire?..
    no-one :floor:

They've turned into one big cookie :Clol:

Well, yes :lol: they have improved. If she keeps practicing she might make something edible within a year or so :lmao:

:haha::haha:

Oh Bunny Heather those are the ugliest eggs I've ever seen (she cant hear me can she? :lol:). Very thoughtful though.

Well, I guess we are in no rush to have her fully trained, which is just as well :giggle:

I have invested in this book for our Bunny Heather...

[​IMG]

and I've also bought extra of these as a precaution...

[​IMG]

Well done Michelle for keeping your cool :gotcha:

Last edited: May 12, 2018
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Michelle Stevens

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +7,519
    Baby steps. :)

You are quite the dancer Long Lashes. :clap: FAB!

Well I stayed at the Cafe all weekend and slept on the floor one night as I had all the equipment on. Just a few finishing touched before we're ready for the trip. Is everything to your liking 'Lashes. We still have about 24 hours before we head to London. I got my International Driver's license last week so if you get tired on the long journey I can take the wheel. Being that you are from England, you would be more suited for the London traffic.

Just imagine her playing The Genie is Hard of Hearing? :eek:

I hope not! I just fear now that a bad storm could trigger your headache, possibly causing a lash-out. If I see this coming we'll find a place to pull over and I'll try to help.

Have you received your dress for the wedding?

She get impatient when things cook slow and thinks cranking-up the flame will make it cook quicker. :eck:

We ran into the issue of sugar vs salt with one of these cookie sheets. This is a concept she has a hard time grasping. :rolleyes:

She puts all her heart and soul into everything she does so I can never get mad. I just don't have it in me.

I keep our conversation private just as I will not betray BH's trust and reveal the horrible things she says about you. LOL, just kidding.:jk: She loves you too. :hugs:

What do you think she should do while we are away on out royal London trip? I her gym routine and some SC Motel duties but there are openings in her schedule.

If you can somehow convince her that Red is a bunny then she'll read it without question.

Maybe a group demo on fire safety would be a good idea. Good thinking. That flaming spaghetti raised my concerns of a Cafe fire.

Last edited: May 14, 2018
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Long Lashes

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +9,799
    Thank you Michelle and I can dance in a group too .. :jump2:

Aw you have worked so hard :ch: and everything looks perfect ...

[​IMG]

the gold leaf chocolates look gorgeous. We just need to hope the weather isn't hot in London or they will melt :eek: ...no, it will be fine, I must not panic.

The 1000 very expensive solid silver engraved boxes have all been polished...

[​IMG]

Maybe we should keep one to display in the cafe as a memento? o_O

I should be alright driving, but it was thoughtful of you get a license just in case I have a mis-hap :)

Lol!..she would cause a riot in the other games :lmao:

You're always so well prepared :yep:

Yes, I shall be wearing this for our trip to the palace...

[​IMG]
    Many thanks to you and Versace :bravo1:

Step back from the stove Bunny Heather :fp:

They do look the same and this being Bunny Heather I can see where she gets confused. Maybe we need to make our labeling larger, more like in-your-face large.:D

I know, it would be like kicking a puppy :(

:Clol:

We definitely need to keep her away from the cafe, so I will be double locking this place tomorrow. How about if we give her a few days off? She has worked hard despite the disasters :lol: we could reward her with a couple of days in a spa and this way we will know that our business are safe and still standing whilst we are away.

"flaming spaghetti" ... :lmao:

Yes, thats a good idea. We could get a hunky fireman to come and give us a fire safety talk :kiss:

I am so looking forward to our trip it could turn into a Thelma and Louise adventure :hats:
    without the violence though :D

Last edited: May 14, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Michelle Stevens

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +7,519
    I see you have great dance skills with Spider-man, Mazinger Z, and some shirtless bald guy. :bravo:

Please keep calm, everything will work out. The weather looks good as of today for London on Saturday. I'll be there every step of the way my friend. :)

They looks amazing. :10:

Yes, we should keep one for display here the cafe to showcase our skills. :obvious:

I'll be there if you need me. We can sing along the way to keep each other occupied.

One can only imagine. :hi:

We're a team. [​IMG]

OMG, that dress will look stunning on you my friend. You have superb taste. :gotcha:

I have chosen this for our palace trip.

[​IMG]
    It should go with my hat and gloves. A Versace I picked-up while in Lisbon last month. Do you approve 'Lashes? I trust your judgement. :)

Bunny Heather gets so flustered she forgets to read. I need to help her stay calm while cooking.

Or a cute bunny. :(

That sounds like a great idea. Bunny Heather needs some well deserved rest. When are we back 'Lashes?

Also, if Angela stops by can be send her an order from the back of our catering van? I think this could work since, I think, Angela lives in London. I don't want to forget our most loyal customer.

Michelle will look into that for you 'Lashes. :spinning:

LOL! :floor: I hope no Thunderbird off of a cliff at the end or in our case the SC Cafe van. :p

It will be an interesting trip. BTW, as an American do I have to curtsy for royalty? I have not problem with it as I am a guest here and your loyal friend. :D

Last edited: May 15, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Michelle Stevens

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +7,519
    The SC Cafe is on the road to London and the royal wedding. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Smooth roads thus far. 'Lashes is a great driver. :)

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. Long Lashes

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +9,799
    Yes I do :lol:

I've put one back in our safe and we can display it on our return. The rest of the favours are packed up and loaded into the van...

[​IMG]

Yes, we could, but I must warn you I cannot hold a tune and I tend to sing loud :lol:

Thank you :D

Do I approve?? Its stunning Michelle :10: you will look gorgeous!

Forgets to read? Oh my goodness :lmao:

I dropped Bunny Heather off at the spa this morning and told the receptionist not to let her out that I would collect her on Sunday :)

Good thinking :yep:

Thank you Michelle. I tend to find that the hunkiest firemen are the best people to teach us fire prevention ;)

Lol!.. we will give that scene a miss :D

I'm not sure :confused: maybe you could just do a quick bob of the head?

Last edited: May 17, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Long Lashes

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +9,799
    Indeed we are :wave:

I hope the roads stay this quiet for the rest of our journey :lol:

So far so good. I might become a bit befuddled once we hit London :D

Oh and Michelle I forgot to pack my prosthetic fingers so we might need to improvise :hide:

See you all back here on Sunday :hats: bye!

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. Michelle Stevens

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +7,519
    Good idea. Please let Michelle re-organize that truck again. I'm afraid of a weight shift with those boxes stacked like that. :p

If singing makes you happy, sing away. It's not as if I can carry a tune either. :lol:

You always have fab taste. They'll all be looking at you. :danc:

Thank you! Coming from you, that's indeed a complement. :ty:

Well that was her excuse. Bunny Heather can read and shockingly quite well.

:floor:You're evil 'Lashes but I'm sure she'll enjoy herself. She does talk often about going to a spa. I'll have to get her something because she may feel left out by our trip. She does gossip about the Royals often. I don't want to hurt poor Bunny's feelings.

LOL, well I think Michelle can find some to teach us about fire safety. ;)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    There is the two rival SC Shirtless Firefighter Houses to choose over. Maybe both can teach us and we'll determine who are the best. :)

What, you should be exiled from Britain for not knowing everything about your country. :lol:

That sounds good to me.

Well it started off like that.:rolleyes:

I'll be with you as your co-pilot, wing-girl so to speak. :)

Oh no! Michelle has a last ditch plan. We can take an exit off of the M1 and find a remote field. I can tell you about all the horrible things the VIP forum has done to us over the past year and what could happen if they sabotage our royal delivery. I hope this will cause a lash-out and will regrow your missing two fingers. I hope to calm down the Enforcer and have her revert back into Long Lashes and we can be off again with all ten fingers. If you want to lop off those fingers again for tend sake when we get back, I'll cry but I know how trendy you are. How about it? I'll be careful and hopefully your inner messages to the Enforcer got through.

Wish us well.:byebye:

Last edited: May 18, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Long Lashes

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +9,799
    Lol!..You're much better at packing than I am. At least in the end we got the favours delivered safely :)

Really? :eck:

Shes not pretending to be a dumb blonde stereotype for some sinister reason, is she?

Yes indeed and its fortunate we managed to get her ....

Some masks :lmao:

[​IMG]

Perfection! :giddy:

I am such a useless Brit :crazyme:

Your last ditch plan was excellent Michelle :clap: I had all ten fingers back in time for the wedding :hats:

My hands look so strange and old-fashioned with 10 fingers :loon:
    I don't want you crying if I chop the two fingers off again. I will keep all ten for now considering the great risks you took to get them back for me.

You weren't harmed at all where you Michelle? :shifty:

Btw:- I think you've made the papers ....

[​IMG]

Isn't that you on the bottom right of the above picture? ^^ :cool1 wearing your white hat?

Such a shame we were not invited to the evening reception - at least it gave us time to drive back in time to collect Bunny Heather from the spa first thing in the morning :D And your sweet minions will be happy to have you back.

Last edited: May 19, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. Long Lashes

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +9,799
    Bunny Heather is back from the spa with a new manicure and pedicure...

[​IMG]

the pedicure I don't have a problem with..

[​IMG]

the manicure unfortunately is not suitable for the cafe (no nail varnish allowed near food prep)

Michelle perhaps you with your tactfulness could sort out Bunny Heather for us? :D

[​IMG]

English afternoon teas being served today...

[​IMG]

in honour of the royal wedding

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 20, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Michelle Stevens

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +7,519
    It was a great success and it was all to you my friend. You drove like a real professional. I was nervous once we got to London but we made it. :dance:

It's no act. She just read many gossip and style magazines. Reading and comprehending are two vastly different things. o_O

Oh, jeez! The results of that will all be on you my friend. :fp: She'll be talking about the wedding for weeks.

They'll be in later this week. With the upcoming opening of the SC Hall & Farm they were in need. :p

You are my teacher of all things British so I disagree my friend. :hugs:

I was desperate.

Oh, I will cry. I'm glad you have all ten back for now. I wasn't totally sure that you turning into the Enforcer would regenerate those missing fingers.

Well it went better than I would have thought. I got you to a remote field and told you about all the evils the VIP forum have done to our little business over the past year. That obviously angered you.:frustration: I then relentlessly focused on the fate of your poor snowdrops. That seemed to do it. I have to say your Lash-out is the most dangerous part, at least for me. At first I didn't know when it had begun except you started to sound much angrier and I could notice your muscles had begun to get larger from underneath your sleeves and the runs in your tights. You had increasing dangerous strength and I stepped away as the violent lash-out continued. Your mind was scrambled between the Long Lashes we all know and the Enforcer as you grew and your clothes ripped. Once you become the Enforcer your mind gathered in rage but within one mind. You roared and roamed around the field looking for the VIP forum gremlins and other evildoers. A part of your inner-Lashes mind must have made the Enforcer know who I was and you never really bothered me. The Enforcer also was looking around for danger but I had to plead to her that I had called on her to restore your fingers. She just occasionally glanced at me while I was talking but never made any hostile acts toward me. She knew I was a friend of Long Lashes. I told her I felt sorry for bringing her out with no dangerous emergency. I think she liked that I released her from within Long Lashes after such a long time. She seems to like to display her raw strength by pulling up small trees and twisting their larger branches into splinters. After about a half hour I succeeded in calmer her down as time was important and she decided to revert back to you, Long Lashes. I was glad to have finally met The Enforcer, she was impressive. She never talked but roared and grunted a lot. I was glad the SC Van was far away as I worried she'd overturn it to show her power and all our royal favours were aboard. I took many mental notes about this experience for further use.

Great photo! I'm sure it is and you should be right next to me, bestie. It was a beautiful wedding. It couldn't have been better. You looked so good 'Lashes. Your dress was amazing and caught so much attention. I thank you so much for getting this exclusive offer. :clap:

It was but we have work to do. We are working people. My minions were happy to have both of us back, they love you too. They have a cup of coffee waiting for you on your day back.

We have to take The SC Cafe on the road more often. You were a blast to be with all weekend. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
    :best:

Last edited: May 21, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. Michelle Stevens

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +7,519
    LOL, no doubt! :floor:

Oh no, just like Bunny. :fp:

Well I took her out shopping before work after I learned of this. I felt guilty she was (thankfully) excluded from our weekend adventures.

We got this mask and outfit for her, she was so thrilled. She easily gave-up the manicure after getting this mask. I never saw her so happy.

[​IMG]

Very nice indeed! I hope we hear back for some royals or other VIP (not the forum:mad:) from our weekend adventure. I hope that helps our small business. :)

Last edited: May 21, 2018
    • Funny Funny x 1
  20. Long Lashes

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +9,799
    It was teamwork and I couldn't have done it without you :hb:

Ah, that makes sense :lol:

Lol!..I can hardly wait to see her in one of the royal masks.

I must get my hair done tomorrow :spinning:

:hugs::ty:

Yes, it worked. Here they are...

[​IMG]

As you can see I now have the ability to bend my fingers backwards :confused:

Phew!

Oh this would anger me...in fact, I can feel myself starting to boil again :mad:

Thats another pair ruined :floor:

You poor thing, this sounds truly terrifying! :eek:

Oh wow, you handled this so well :gotcha:

:omg:

I admire you so much for being brave and not running away.

I would never have forgiven myself if the favours had been trashed :mo:

What would I do without you? :D

Btw: My voice has been hoarse today, maybe it was all that roaring ?

You looked stunning and it was a day for us both to remember :)

I enjoyed every second :D

I don't know how I can thank you enough for surviving the lash- out and restoring my fingers :bravo1:

Fab! :D
    I just knew you would sort it out and prevent Bunny Heather from having a melt down :clap:

We did engrave SC Cafe on the top of the expensive 1000 solid silver boxes (which I still haven't paid for yet :shifty:) so we might get some feedback.

• Funny Funny x 1

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 2)