Soap Chat Café

Discussion in 'Play Games' started by Long Lashes, Dec 13, 2016.

1. Michelle Stevens

Michelle Stevens 'The Lovely Michelle'

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +8,009
    [​IMG]

Oh, she was wearing the Prince Harry one when she arrived to work last night. Thanks 'Lashes, thanks! :fp:

It's going to be a big day for us. I hope someone from SC stops by one of our new venues.:)

:omg: You poor soul! Does it hurt when you do that? It makes me feel pain and it's not my fingers.

:eek: Calm down 'Lashes, please! It was the snowdrops' fate that triggered the lash-out.

Your lash-outs can be rough on your wardrobe. Most of your traveling attire you wore during the lash-out was shredded. Thank goodness for the alien magic for giving you an Enforcer outfit that magically appears toward the end of the lash-out. At least you had a good change of cloths and of course your dress for the wedding. I wouldn't have triggered the Enforcer if that was being worn. :mo:

The lash-out is the most terrifying and most dangerous time for me. Your mind seems scrambled by your exiting Long Lashes mind and the arrival of the Enforcer. Do you have any memory of the lash-out or being the Enforcer?

Even though she paid little attention to me, the only person around her, she seemed to know I was a friend and ment her no harm.

Yes, your Enforcer strength is immense. Even though she was towering over me and hulking with muscles the Enforcer still retained high levels of hotness. She was no monster.

Thanks to you. You told the Enforcer I has no threat and a friend. I think a small part of you still stayed awake in her mind. I was scared but also deep down knew the Enforcer would recognize me. If I were wrong I wouldn't be talking to you now. :D

LOL, she would have loved to overturn that van. :lol:

Or the singing in the van all the way down and back. Singing and roaring. LOL! Your vocal cords got a good workout this weekend.

It's was all to you and your contacts. I can't thank you enough. :ty:

No need. I 'm glad to see you with all ten fingers again. [​IMG]

Well that brings us to a new dilemma. She is transfixed by her new white bunny mask.

[​IMG]
    When we saw the mask I said she would look like a superhero like Cat-Woman or Bat-Girl. Big mistake on my part. She said she wants to be Bunny-Girl. She pondered which look she liked more the ears or the mask. I told her neither would be okay on duty in the Cafe or other SC businesses. She was okay with that, relief. Bunny Heather now wants me to teach her how to fight like the minions with a special fighting weapon or technique. I'm fearful that I'm creating a monster with our Bunny Heather. She really loves that white bunny mask and stares blankly at it with all sorts of dreams. I need your advice @Long Lashes, do I take her under my wing or keep her at a distance. She so impressionable I'm afraid someone could harm her if I don't train and watch over the poor girl. Oh, Bunny Heather. :think:

Poor Ome when he gets the bill for this adventure. I'm so hopeful we hear back from the palace. :dance:

Oh, Bunny Heather was at it again Monday night,

[​IMG] [​IMG]

...it could be worse. :p

Last edited: May 22, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Long Lashes

Long Lashes Soap Chat Enforcer

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +10,033
    So sorry my friend :Clol: but, I do like Bunny Heather's playful attitude

No its not painful at all, its fascinating to have a hand that bends backwards.

I am now seriously considering chopping a leg off to see if the same thing happens when The Enforcer restores it - maybe my knee will bend in both directions too :D

I am so glad you survived :hugs:

Those aliens do look after me :)

I don't remember a single thing.
    I was so glad you didn't tell me about the lash-out until now or else I might have become distressed during the wedding. All I can recall is having a deep. deep sleep along with some disturbing dreams and then on the day of the wedding my arms and legs felt achy (as though I had over-done the exercising at the gym).

Phew! thats a relief to hear :danc:

Indeed. My voice has only just returned to normal. Did you enjoy my tuneless singing? :D

Yes, me too...well I think so :confuse: although I can't help feeling a tad old fashioned.

Those thought bubbles are so BH :floor::floor::floor:
    This is fab Michelle! you cleverly capture Bunny Heather perfectly.:bowing

Bunny-Girl? :lmao:

A Bunny-Monster :lol:

I can see your dilemma Michelle :think:
    I think you've been doing a great job with BH so far and your patience impresses me so much. Although, I don't think its a good idea to teach BH a special fighting technique...she could literally become a loose cannon.:eek: Perhaps if you have the time you could you teach her self-defense instead? so that she can help herself if threatened when out alone?...what do you think my friend?

Exactly :lol:

I need to sort this before anyone finds out :oops:

Me too :dance:

Do you know? If I was very, very hungry I might chance once of those biscuits/cookies, I'd need to close my eyes first though :lol:

Lol!..Luckily we have an unending supply of ingredients.

Last edited: May 23, 2018
  3. Michelle Stevens

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +8,009
    Well she was bouncing around the Cafe and nearly overturned a table by accident.

She often speaks of having a dream that we all have a giant, epic food-fight on the US holiday of Independence Day. :rolleyes:

Register or to view Spoiler content!

Keep dreaming BH, not in this Cafe.:mo:

NO! :eck::eck::eck: That could kill you! :fp: You're no invincible. You could bleed to death. I'm surrounded by madness. :crazyme:

That makes two of us. :ig:

As their guinea pig on Earth. :eek:

It was odd, you were slightly more muscular for a few hours after you reverted back from being the Enforcer, another side effect. You were back to normal by the time we got to London. :think:

I'm glad it was all over by the wedding and all ten of your fingers were back to normal.

I was going to give some smart remark but I did like hearing you sing. We were having the time of our lives and didn't care what anyone thought. That was a happy SC Van last week. :spinning:

We'll go shopping for bell-bottoms jeans, that will surely change your mind. :D

I know our Bunny. :p
    Well I guess you see her gym attire now. I have to say I like it, on trend.

I have been able to convince her that Bunny-Girl would dress more like a young lady. She's transfixed by that mask.

LOL, who knows what our bunny is capable of. :fp:

Great advice. :ty: I knew you would have the answers. One step at a time for BH. I certainly want her to be able to defend herself if the VIP forum gremlins try to kidnap her again. :box:

Well the royal coverage should help our cause and help SC. :site:

LOL! :floor: BH was eating them so they were edible. Again, it's a slow process.

I love the SC cafe! :dance:

BTW, the captains of the SC Shirtless Firefighters were in today and said each will have their safety demos next week if that suited us. I told them that we have a No Shoes, No Shirt policy at the SC Cafe.

[​IMG]

But ..... all the safety demos can be done outside if they want to go shirtless. Is that okay with you 'Lashes?

Last edited: May 24, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Long Lashes

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +10,033
    :giggle:

Yes, she can keep that dream to herself :no:

Do you not think I should give it a try then? :confused:

:floor::floor:

Not a guinea pig, but more of a friendly Labrador, a pet who the aliens are devoted to :)

You are the only person who has given me feedback on witnessing The Enforcer in action and you've taught me lots of things I didn't even know about myself.

We must do this again sometime :D

Mmm..bell-bottomed jeans or on trend eight fingers? :confuse:

And Bunny is very toned, I'm very impressed.

Yes, she is obviously already physically strong so some expert self-defense lessons from you should help keep her safe.

Indeed :D and I think I've resolved the huge bill for the 1000 solid silver boxes - I'll tell you later :cool1

This is good, especially if Bunny wasn't ill after eating her own home-made cookies.

Oh yes! excellent work Michelle, you're so clever! :bravo1:

Absolutely, I have no problem with shirtless firemen :giddy:

Due to the sudden hot weather I've bought us a new machine that makes ice-cream ...

[​IMG]

I think we might need to keep Bunny-Heather well away from this :eek:

Last edited: May 24, 2018
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Michelle Stevens

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +8,009
    Never! You're brain must still be scrambled by last week's lash-out. Regrowing legs would be very taxing for the Enforcer. We shouldn't test the bounds of what your Enforcer powers can do in this field. Sleepless nights for me over this 'Lashes, thanks. [​IMG] I'm so worried.

Just more outer-space propaganda. :rolleyes: You do enjoy seeing me worry myself sick about your well being. :fp:

Well this information makes me know I shouldn't battle you with the pillows in the hours just after you've reverted back from the Enforcer. Your fingers have me freaked-out too.

Indeed! The SC Van has far too little miles in the odometer. I certainly think we should do something for Christmas but even beforehand too. :think:

Any ideas?

Pfft, of course trendy bell-bottom jeans dear 'Lashes. You'd look amazing in a pair. Fab!

[​IMG]

Bunny Heather has taken to the gym very well. I'll start her self-defense lessons next week. She's eager to become Bunny Girl. :spinning:

Oh, I'm curious now. :think:

They were better than last week's batch. Last week, prior to our London trip, she was powdering her nose all night after eating one of her creations. Poor Bunny.

They may be new customers as their firehouses are close to the SC Cafe. :D

Be prepared friend. :cool1

Too late!

[​IMG]

:jk: Our beloved Bunny Heather knows better and I said it was unladylike and certainly unbunnylike to do such a thing. This was a customer Bunny dared.

Last edited: May 25, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Long Lashes

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +10,033
    Good advice :yep:

Lol!..fear not, I won't ever chop anything else off without consulting you first :D

You really don't trust my alien friends do you? I'm sure they're all pretty harmless :) .. well, so far. Would you like to meet them the next time they arrive to whisk me off?

I know :floor::floor:

Mmm :think: maybe we could attend a food fair, to give our cafe some more promotion? <- - this doesn't sound very exciting so I'll have a think.

Bell bottomed jeans it is then :D

This is good news :)

Oh yes, the 1000 solid silver boxes :cool1
    Just after the wedding I saw one of our bespoke solid silver engraved boxes for sale on eBay, can you believe the cheek? :mad: anyway, my anger disappeared when I saw the bids..

Guess what the box sold for?

powdering her nose?? :funny: poor Bunny.

This would be a dream come true :heels:

Bunny-Heather doesn't like Firemen does she?

:omg:

Thankfully Bunny Heather didn't stoop to this :lol:

Last edited: May 26, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Michelle Stevens

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +8,009
    Friends have to take care of each other. :)

Relief! I worry about you so much 'Lashes.

So far? OMG! I am glad they gave you your Enforcer powers. Having now met the Enforcer I can say I was impressed. I like that you now have this power hidden within you. The side effects seem minor and not too bad as far as I have noted.

I'm fearful what they may do to me. :eck:

Maybe! Michelle will have to put her business brain into gear here. :think:

You'll look amazing in these 'Lashes! I do. :danc:

That sounds like a great idea. As much as I would hate to see the last original go, if we can pay back Ome from a nice eBay sale it will show were are good on our word as SC members. I would not be angered. I always trust you 'Lashes, except for messing with my hair and our hottest fights. :p I just hope we hear from the palace soon. It's been a week. Michelle can be impatient. :hide:

I had warned her about that being bad for a bunny's belly, especially a bunny belly exposed by her bellhop attire's midriff. Bunny Heather bounces back quickly. :spinning:

She seems more into teen idols and boy bands. She reads Seventeen and Teen Vogue magazines and often asks if I think a certain guy is cute. I think, 'Bunny Heather, your something like 26 years old and still look at teen magazines?' Bunny is young at heart so I really can't complain. If a firefighter is in a K-pop band she'd probably like him. :)

It was a test of sorts and she passed. We can't say that all the time. :jk: We love you Bunny Heather.

The first four SC Shirtless Firemen were here today to demonstrate fire safety and later had a hearty lunch (with shirts on in the Cafe).

[​IMG]

The next wave are here tomorrow. :popcorn:

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. Long Lashes

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +10,033
    Well, I will try to remember and tell you if I plan to chop off any body parts, hopefully I will remember:D

I am thankful you had the clever idea to find a quiet area for the lash-out. Can you imagine if we had been in a busy town? :eck: it would've been all over the news and my identity exposed.

They are friendly little aliens, but of course they worship me so are always welcoming and polite - although, I wouldn't ever want to get on the wrong side of them - they have cold, expressionless eyes :eek:

Its fab that you agree :spinning:
    If only we had kept ten of the favours, we would be millionaires :rolleyes: still, money isn't everything. I do feel a bit annoyed that some of the wedding guests have profited by selling our work.

:funny:

The wait is over Michelle! :jum:
    A letter arrived by recorded delivery on Saturday. As it was your weekend off I kept it in our safe...

:haha::haha:

Mmm...I need to keep Bunny Heather off my the firemen :mo:

Aw we do Bunny Heather :love7: its just taken me a while to appreciate you..Lol!

That was incredibly kind of them :kiss:

Tomorrow?!? :shocked:

must go I have my hair, nails, a facial and clothes to sort out..:byebye:

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Michelle Stevens

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +8,009
    Oh no! More sleepless nights worrying about you. The pains, literally, you'll go through to be on trend. :rolleyes:

I intend to keep your identity as the Enforcer a close secret. I'll try to do the same again if I sense a lash-out is on the horizon. For me, keeping you from fully triggering a lash-out until we are in a safe location can be tricky. Once a lash-out is triggered it can't be reversed and you get dangerously strong and violent in short order. I'm willing to take this risk.

How could you love those cold, expressionless eyes? If you're happy I'll be okay with them.

It would be something if a royal was the one selling our party favours. You are so correct, money isn't everything.

:omg: Now that was worthy the wait and surely should go on our wall in the Cafe. That made my day! :dance:

She was attempting to pose with them for a selfie but she took a photo in the opposite direction. Photography isn't her thing.

And to appreciate and love this....

[​IMG]

:ms:

This group of three showed up right after returning from a call on Tuesday...

[​IMG]

On Wednesday this guy showed up to demonstrate the use of a fire hose. We don't use fire hoses in the Cafe or other SC properties but I wasn't going to stop him. :p

[​IMG]

I told him when you'd be on duty @Long Lashes . He was eager to give another demonstration. :cool1

Oh, you always look FAB my friend. :)

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. Long Lashes

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +10,033
    I do like to be in fashion at all times :spinning:

You deserve a medal Michelle :best:

Most of the aliens wear tinted glasses so I rarely see the cold eyes. They flatter me constantly and have made the effort to understand my humour and so make me laugh.

I was so excited when I opened it :j1: I will get it framed soon.

Also I feel better about us having a cheap copy of the original silver box to display in the cafe - this way we won’t have to worry about it being stolen because we can always order another one :gotcha:

So the selfie didn't work then? :lmao: Oh Bunny! :floor:

Oh my word!! what was it supposed to be? what was she making? :Clol:

:ex:

Lol!..I like your style Michelle :lol:

Thank you for giving him my rota. In the meantime I will keep having a look at the photo you took - just so that I will recognise him when he arrives here :innocent:

And so do you :ch:

The ’salads to go’ have been popular today...

[​IMG]

Bunny Heather helped too - she sorted out the plastic throwaway cutlery....

Guess what happened? -
    nothing :eck: no mishaps, no mistakes, nothing dropped or burned!...its a miracle :eyes:

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Michelle Stevens

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +8,009
    I need no medals, you're my friend. If I were in trouble I hope you and the Enforcer would come to my aid. :pray:

Hmm, interesting note. Their eyes are weak and need tinted glasses. Hmm!:think:

They make you laugh? Do they speak English or do they just do amusing stunts to amuse you? :confuse:

Great idea! The VIP forum would love to get our prized silver box and parade it as a trophy over us.

Do you think we'll get any celebrity guest in the coming weeks with the high profile we got from the royal wedding?

She just took a photo of the other side of the room and a part of her hand. She didn't even look at the photo until an hour or so later. Poor Bunny whimpered and pouted about this. :(

You're guess is good as mine. All I heard was her screaming my name and bouncing around. I forget sometimes she's gotten stronger from her gym routine and her hopping can be dangerous around our fine china and equipment.

Oh, they'll be back. They liked our little Cafe and were quite pleased with us from what they said. :cool1

Oh, those look Fab! :dance: I'm sure the kids at the nearby university will like this. We'll have to keep our hearty menu for the firefighters. ;)

Very good Bunny Heather! She is indeed a good girl and learning in her own way. You're a great influence on her 'Lashes. :)

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 31, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Long Lashes

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +10,033
    Of course I would help you :hug: and I will continue do all in my power to get The Enforcer on side too, although I think its been proven that she already tolerates you.

I do wonder if they see in the same way we do? Maybe they have faces to make them more approachable?...just a thought :confuse:

They must have studied my humour because they male me roar with laughter just by what they say :lmao: Yes, they speak English quite clearly and ... actually,( now that you mention it) have an accent very similar to mine :confused:

Have you noticed how the VIP forum gremlins have been quiet recently? I’m suspicious. They're either planning something big or have simply gone on vacation :lol:

I’m certain we will. Wow, George Clooney has eaten our chocolates and owns one of the solid silver boxes :dance: thank goodness we engraved SC Cafe on the boxes.

Lol! ..... I like Bunny Heather she makes me look like a good photographer :lmao:

Aw, I’m sorry for laughing Bunny :(

Oh my, she does tend to panic :giggle: I hope we’re doing the right thing making her strong.

Wonderful! :j1:
    Maybe we could create ’A Fireman's Special’ for our menu board ? :hats: and of course we could do a separate menu for the Fire-women ;)

She is so eager to please and thrives on praise :D I try and think of tasks she can do which she can’t possibly fail at ... its not easy :lol:

:hi: back at you Bunny!

OMG! what am I doing? :eck:

Last edited: May 31, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Michelle Stevens

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +8,009
    You've done a great job so far with the Enforcer. I don't really think I would survive a power hug from her. Your hugs are powerful enough as it is, but appreciated. :) I'm fine with tolerance.

I'm curious, when you loped-off your two fingers in the name of trend, did the aliens do it, cut off your fingers?

I've never heard 'Lashes roar but I certainly hear the Enforcer roar. :scream: I'm really concerned that they're toying with you and are a bad influence. About how many of these aliens have you seen?
    [​IMG]

I have and I'm worried. Michelle is certain full of worries these days. We have to prepare if they attack again. I'm sure one of our SC properties is targeted for their next assault. :think:

It would be great if Mr. Clooney would stop by one day. Great idea to engrave the silver boxes. A great advertisement for our humble little cafe.

I guess you noticed her phone.

[​IMG]
    She's always fluffing up the tail. She calls it 'Bunny Phone'. "I hear Bunny Phone" You have to love her. :D

True, when she panics and swings her arms and hops around it can be dangerous. After the VIP gremlins kidnapped her from the Genie thread I knew our Bunny Heather had to know how to fight back. I think the gremlins would be is store for a surprise if they attempted to kidnapper our Bunny now. A strong surprise with rabbit punches and many kicks. ;)

That's a fab idea 'Lashes! Do you have any ideas of a Fireman's Special? They'll be in here daily for something that caters to them. I get the impression there isn't too many Fire-women in their ranks. The only fire-girl I know is our Bunny Heather and her specialty of making blazing spaghetti. :eck:

Indeed! She loves praise and is always eager to help. I have to say she never fears failure which is kinda brave in a way.

BH has been babbling on about moving out of her parents house and wants to know if she can stay in an unused room in the SC Motel? There could be a place for a special flat/apartment next to the SC Soap Shop too.

LOL, thanks 'Lashes! I got about 150 of those last night after you started that. :p

Last edited: Jun 1, 2018
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. Long Lashes

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +10,033
    Yes, it was my idea - I think? :confuse:
    Anyway, the aliens offered to do it for me and I agreed because they promised I wouldn't feel any pain, and I didn't.

Don’t you worry Michelle :) the aliens are very friendly and not at all bad-tempered or violent ... not that I have seen.

About 200 approx.

Mmm...we could do with a spy to mingle with the Gremlins.

Yes! or even Oprah Winfrey might drop by :D or the Beckhams ..
    ... no, not the Beckhams :mo:

I don’t know how she manages to keep the Bunny Phone so clean :lol: perhaps we could treat her to a ...
    selfie stick?

[​IMG]

or perhaps we shouldn't encourage her :giggle:

You have trained her well :gotcha:

Leave it to me Michelle.:danc:
    It might take me a while, but I will have an individual one-to-one chat with each fireman and do a mini-survey of favourite foods.

Lol!..We must keep Bunny Heather away from the firemen ;) she can serve the other customers.

Very true and all credit to her.

Has she? What do you think of this idea my friend? the main concern I have is BH using a cooker/stove :eek:

I am so sorry :crazyme: I temporarily caught the "Hi's" - I must have been over-tired :D

Good day in the cafe today. BH and I made cup-cakes step by step and side by side.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

she didn't burn them this time and at least they're almost edible :cool1

Last edited: Jun 2, 2018
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. Michelle Stevens

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +8,009
    I'm worried sick about you. At least this was done without causing pain to you. I just hope this trend is behind you and you are enjoying the additional two fingers again. It's much easier to hold things with five fingers isn't it?

What happens if they get violent with you, you need a plan? I'll always be at your side 'Lashes.

That's more than I expected but Michelle and her army of minions (all 17 of us) can overcome those odds if I put my mind to it. For your sake 'Lashes I hope it never comes to that and the aliens prove to us that they are friendly, peaceful and will never harm you in any way.

Have someone go to the spam buffet? Who?

I still like my Trojan horse idea with you be taken and then lashing-out :mad: and becoming the Enforcer.

I'll take you word on that 'Lashes. You know them better than we Americans, even though I think they have a home in the US.

I think she's gone threw several bunny phones just in the months we've known her. She's getting more careful with them.

Just imagine her swinging that thing around. [​IMG] Maybe this could be a reward of sorts if she does sometime of merit?

Girl Power Cafe. [​IMG]

LOL, go for it 'Lashes!

This guy showed up but I was strict about the shirt and shoes in the SC Cafe.
    [​IMG]

Oh, 'Lashes, there's plenty of them to go around. They don't seem to be Bunny Heather's type. She looks at them blissfully but there somehow there isn't a connection. I haven't fully figured it out yet. :think:

Just leave her a microwave. She said she never used a stove before she worked here. She has a habit of adding too much time in microwaves. 3 minutes sometimes is entered 33.33 minutes.

We should make an attempt to talk to her parents as they know her best. I want any move she has to be gentle and without issues.

:omg:

They looked so good only to be ruined, well semi-ruined. How did this error occur? She does get excited and with her growing strength this is a downside.

Bunny Heather so enjoys working aside you. I hope she's learning and not babbling your ears off. :D

Last edited: Jun 4, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Long Lashes

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +10,033
    I’m struggling a bit with 10 fingers. My hands feel too full.

Sort of. Although with my new flexible fingers I can now hold things just as easy with the back of my hands :loon:

Oh they wouldn't do that ... would they? :confuse:

:hb:

Wow, I am impressed! :D

I truly believe they mean me no harm. I used to think that about the gremlins too :eek:

I need to think about this one for a while.

The Enforcer would take the whole spam buffet down for us :mad: ... but, do you think we should keep her as our secret weapon? to use in a dire emergency?

Oh Bunny! :floor:

Very true, she could be dangerous with that selfie stick :lol:

Sadly I have to agree with you about the shirt and shoes :( I hope he wasn't upset.

However, he is welcome back here anytime :D

Not BH 's type? no connection?.... this is excellent news :dance:

Good idea .. oh, wait a minute! .... tinfoil!

HB must step away from the tinfoil when using a microwave :eck:

:fp:

You are so kind Michelle :) BH is very lucky to have you caring for her.

The cupcakes were perfect and so I praised BH to the hilt, big mistake!
    She became so over-excited and started dancing around the cafe doing back-flips, whilst still holding onto the cupcakes, hence the mashed result :rolleyes:

I will be completely honest with you Michelle, I enjoy working with Bunny-Heather :D she lightens my day and makes me laugh. I can’t imagine life at the cafe without her.
    As for her constant babbling I have learned to switch off ... I hope that doesn't make me sound rude? Its just after an hour of Bunny's constant chatter I need to refresh my mind to keep my sanity :lol:

Anyone fancy a cooling iced tea?

[​IMG]

or iced coffee?

[​IMG]

:hat:

Last edited: Jun 5, 2018
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. Michelle Stevens

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +8,009
    You poor soul. [​IMG]

That make me wince just thinking about it, your backwards fingers. :eck:

Are you asking me? I thought you knew them so well. Oh, 'Lashes I worry more about you as the days go by.

Well it's actually 18 when Bunny-Girl is added. The army of Long Lashes friends is small but fierce.

OMG, did you see what the VIP gremlins did? The stole one of my blind doves I gave to Angela in the Genie thread. A blind, helpless bird. A new low indeed. :mad:

Think long and hard about the fate of that innocent, blind dove they recently stole! One wonders about the empty cries for help that poor animal gave when we were away. I better be careful, this his how got you to lash-out last month. o_O

That is indeed true! I agree, your secret is a our best weapon ..... that and Bunny Heather/Bunny Girl. :p The Enforcer is best used in an emergency when her raw power and anger is more useful. Of course I'm sure you'd like to release her from time to time.

She's dangerous with whatever she holds. We love you Bunny!

BTW, I noticed this photo in her work locker the other day, gave me a good laugh.

[​IMG]

Um, you're talking to Michelle, he wasn't upset in the least. He really like the forceful side of me, he'll be back. ;)

She found them attractive but she soon forgot about them and was talking about her Bunny Girl persona, training and the latest boy band gossip.

More for you 'Lashes! :hide:

I've bonded to her. I can't believe I hated her when I first saw her at the Bunny Boutique.
    [​IMG]

It was a blonde vs blonde moment. If she were a brunette we'd be friends from the first moment but another blonde is a rival, until I established that I was the apex, dominant blonde. Love for Bunny Heather ever since. :)

Oh no! Yeah, her flips and gymnastic skills caught me off guard too when I first witnessed them but they are indeed handy in her Bunny Girl training.

LOL! :floor: I feel the same way. I love our Bunny Heather to pieces. I too switch her off when she starts babbling. The random things that pop into her mind that she talks about always give me a good laugh. I'm so happy you like her. I knew you had your doubts at first, as I did too. She so enjoys talking to you.

Looks great! We had quite a run on these yesterday.

OMG, I just noticed the Iced Coffee is missing, the VIP gremlins are struck again!

Last edited: Jun 6, 2018
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. Long Lashes

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +10,033
    I can attract quite a crowd when I’m in the greengrocers picking up apples with the backs of my hands :cool1

Let the worries go my friend :) I am almost sure the aliens wouldn't harm me.

With all my wonderful friends from the cafe behind me I feel tall and strong :box:

Disgusting!!!:bang:

They've been far too quiet recently I knew they must have been up to something nasty!

That poor innocent blind dove :cry:

The Enforcer is ready and is on stand-by, for now ... ready to lash-out when fully angered by those pesky gremlins and that out-of-date spam buffet! :frustration:

Indeed I do. Whats that saying? - 'use it or lose it' - I need to keep the Enforcer in tip-top condition.

So true, she is a one-woman hazzard:lmao:

We do Heather !:love4:

When this rabbit met our Bunny he couldn't believe what he was seeing :floor::floor:

Oh good :D

Did he indeed?? :NI:

:Clol:

:giddy:

I'm not greedy...actually, yes I am! :spinning:

I think Bunny Heather is the type of person who causes confusion on first meeting :lol: Did Bunny own Bunny Boutique? or did she just take the name from them?

And now you have such a strong bond :D

Luckily we had closed for the day when she did the back flips, it was a sight to behold :eek:

I guess we should be pleased to have her with us .... yes we are! :hats:

Thats it!! :mad: those gremlins are starting to push their luck :r&r:

I'm off for a search around the forums to see if I can discover where the poor dove and coffee are :brb:

Last edited: Jun 6, 2018
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. Michelle Stevens

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +8,009
    I hope that is one thing the aliens fix. The heightened strength after you've reverted back from the Enforcer is a good side effect but this things with your hands is weird. Poor 'Lashes!

If you say so friend. I do trust you, outside of the Hotness/Last Post thread. :D

We are a big family here. Did you imagine this when the Cafe was opened in December 2016? BTW, I've been an employee of the SC Cafe for over a year now. So much fun.

We never should let our guard down with these evil gremlins. :mad:

I feel the same way. It looks similar to this...
    [​IMG]
    Can you imagine the terror that poor bird went through in the VIP spam buffet?

Oh boy, I sense peek 'Lashes strength and anger here. I'm with you friend. If you think a lash-out is in order I'll see if I can find a secret place for this powerful transformation. Avenging that poor dove and now the Ice Coffee is an objective. :bang:

Indeed! The stronger 'Lashes is the stronger the Enforcer becomes.

One-bunny..... :lol:

She seems obsessed with bunnies. I'll have to talk this over with the Ironhammers, her parents.

It's all in the delivery. Not too bossy, with feminine tones, but to the point.

I'm just glad they make you happy. That's all that matters. :)

Bunny Heather own the Bunny Boutique, heavens no! She was just a patron I met while looking to replace my bunny attire you boil-washed. I get the impression she has had a connection to all things bunny and rabbit since childhood. I got the impression the owners thought she was crazy but I took to her after my blonde ego was reassured. The Bunny Boutique is an upscale fashion house of sorts of all things bunny. As you can see, they have very exclusive hours. They hand crafted Bunny heather's new white mask she's so crazy about.

Indeed! We are all such good friends here.

Oh no! She's just a little too tall to really be a good gymnast. She can so easily now crash into tables. I have to remind her that in training. I'm glad she is capable to doing back flips but she has to be careful.

Indeed! :hi:

Join me in the SC Gym next week and we'll make you stronger for the next lash-out. [​IMG]

Good luck. My minions and I are ready if you need any assistance. :box:

Last edited: Jun 7, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Long Lashes

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +10,033
    I like my hands like this, it comes in handy (pardon the pun :lol:)

[​IMG]

Which is why I considered chopping off a leg to see if my new knee and ankle would bend both ways. You my friend talked me out of this drastic action :loon:

Lol!..you're very wise not to trust me in the ’Last Post’ thread.

I honestly thought the cafe would run for about a week, two weeks if I was lucky :D
    I never imagined I would have such a fab team as you, the sweet Minions and Bunny - Heather and now the possibilities as to what we can achieve are endless :dance:

Oh Wow! so you have!

Here is your special award...
    [​IMG]
    I would also double your wages if I could :hug: but as you know none of us get paid anything. I just hope you decide to stay another year.

I am in bits over this :cry:

For now I think we should play it cool and observe the sneakiness of those gremlins :mad: I suspect they might be testing us and are planning something even bigger.

The "Ironhammers?" :lmao:
    have you met then yet Michelle? I can’t begin to imagine what they are like?

I see, so if I hadn't accidentally on purpose boil washed your bunny attire then Bunny wouldn't be here with us now?

Very true and if I hadn't quickly jumped behind the serving counter then BH would have had me on the floor :eek:

Oh no! :fp: they're becoming contagious.

I will :box:

I conducted a thorough search of all the forums and not a scrap, not one scrap of evidence was left behind :mad: I imagine the iced coffee has now all been drunk and the sweet blind dove is being kept quiet somewhere :2B: I will search again once the fuss has died down and try and catch the gremlins unaware.

Meanwhile, some good news! :gotcha:
    My contact contacted me and said to expect an unexpected customer soon! :spinning:

Last edited: Jun 9, 2018
    • Funny Funny x 1

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 3)