Soap Chat Café

Discussion in 'Play Games' started by Long Lashes, Dec 13, 2016.

1. Long Lashes

Long Lashes Soap Chat Enforcer

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +12,523
    Medals:
    :giggle: .... I am not too sure these two would make an ideal couple.

I didn't give him much information about Bunny Heather - too busy talking about myself :lol: If he asks me out for lunch again I will try and find out how much he knows.

She has been with me all day today...wow, I feel so tired.

Oh and we need a new chopping board :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

Leave it all to me.
    I'll get my SC Shirtless Firefighters to service the van :giddy:

I was thinking of booking the four of us on a team-building chocolate workshop (less risky than zip wiring) ....

[​IMG]

The workshop is based in London and we could stay over and see a show at the same time. What do you think Michelle?

We can just about afford it.......sort of ish ( just don't tell anyone about the expense [​IMG] )

"We"? :confused:

no, no, its okay, you enjoy your weekend off and I will go and serve my SC Shirtless Firefighters right now :byebye:

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Michelle Stevens

Michelle Stevens 'The Lovely Michelle'

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +12,545
    Medals:
    Give them time, maybe something will come of it. We can't take care of Bunny Heather forever....

You're undermining your own mission, poor Bunny. Shouldn't he be working instead of taking you out for lunch? :confuse:

Oh my word, did our Bunny get excepted again? :omg: Did I tell you about all the bent silverware I have found over the past several months?

[​IMG]
    ....it's one of Bunny's little habits. :rolleyes:

Pfft, you sure live in a dreamworld if you think they are your SC Shirtless Firefighters. :huh:

Now that seems like a great idea. Now that would mean we would have to shut down the SC Cafe for a few days. Are you okay with that? We could learn so much.... but I fear how our other co-workers will do. :fp:

Sort-ish? :eck:

I think it is about time I wear this again to keep this issue of "your" SC Shirtless Firefighters in check. :p

[​IMG]

Do you really want to test my incredible hotness on these weak men? :cool1

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Long Lashes

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +12,523
    Medals:
    Very true. Although, it will take an extra special patient person to take her on, but then in return they will get unconditional loyalty.

Whoever attaches them-self to Bunny will have a tough task,

because they will need to get pass us two vetting them first :cool1

I think Damon is a little lot shy. He is okay with me because I do enough talking for the both of us.

He gets an hour for his lunch break. Which he chooses to spend with moi :danc:

Thats quite arty and creative :lmao: can she bend them back, I wonder?

I need to research where we can purchase extra strong, unbend-able cutlery from or even rubber cutlery will do.

I have no need to dream because I know full well that the SC Shirtless Firefighters are mine.
    All mine [​IMG]

Wonderful! all we need to do is sort out the dates, would the end of June be too soon for you?

Once we have the dates I will book our places on the chocolate workshop, oh and I will sort out the hotel. I thought The Savoy would suit us, its a little bit pricey, but hey! we deserve a treat .....

[​IMG]

Also we need to chose which West End show to go and see. I will book us VIP balcony seats (naturally ;))

If we go mid-week then it shouldn't be a problem :D

I have a feeling the chocolate workshop could get very messy :lol:

You worry too much Michelle :ch:

Our Cafe bank account is in the black right now. Okay it will likely turn red after our team-building trip, but so what? ... its only money.:popcorn:

Plus, when we return with fab new chocolate recipes I am sure our profit margins will increase ....hopefully.

Have you not disposed of that cold skimpy outfit yet? :yikey: You will catch a bad cold .
    If I was you, I wouldn't risk wearing the Bunny outfit again. Ever, ever again :no:

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Michelle Stevens

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +12,545
    Medals:
    That is what I like the most about Bunny Heather, her unconditional loyalty. :hugs:

Indeed!

How kind of you 'Lashes. :)

Pfft, I should have know. You seem to have more interest in Damon than Bunny Heather. :rolleyes: BH seems to be neutral on Damon, she likes him but also ignores him all at the same time. She never listens to what he says. Damon doesn't know how to get into Bunny's world. :hi:

I have asked to her bend them back but they never turn out right. :re:

Damon and now the SC Shirtless Firefighters? :kidding:

I think I can make that. Wow, looks nice. I'm eager to work in the chocolate workshop. :j1:

:gotcha:

And I will no doubt need to wear my bunny attire that day if it gets messy. I know many will look forward in seeing that. ;)

You're probably right, I do worry too much. :bubble:

I'm bringing it to London to our chocolate workshop. Silly 'Lashes. :p I tried it on again the other night and it fits great. :loony:

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Long Lashes

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +12,523
    Medals:
    Aw me too. Loyalty is the very best part of her nature, its something that cannot be taught :)

Lol! ... I don't know what you are inferring? :innocent:

Do any of know how to get into Bunnys world? :lmao:

I guess if Damon is keen enough he needs to find a way, I could give him some tips.

Don't worry about the bent cutlery Michelle. I've invested in some expensive high grade stainless steal cutlery which is reputed to be unbend-able.
    We will discover if it really is unbend-able once we let Bunny Heather lose on it :hi:

Yes, so it would seem. Hot people are drawn to me :cool1

:ex: ...,. I will book our places right now.

No need to pack your bunny attire, no! :no: disposable overalls will be provided free.

The only extra outfit you will need is a glamorous evening gown for our night at the theatre :spinning:

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Long Lashes

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +12,523
    Medals:
    Fathers Day Special Menu

[​IMG]

Mash-topped beef & Guinness pie
    or
    Blue cheese & apple burger served with fries

Followed by ..

Peanut Butter Banana Cheesecake
    or

Sticky Toffee Pudding served with fresh cream custard

Everyone is ...

:welcome:

our usual menu will also be
    available

:hat:

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Michelle Stevens

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +12,545
    Medals:
    We are lucky indeed to have her and NN..... and my minions.... and your pesky aliens. :D

LOL, you're too much.... your antics not your hotness. :mo:

Well he could bring in more bunny themed gifts or just rabbit talk. That is how she bonded with me beside telling me how great I look in my bunny outfit but this is about Bunny and Damon not me..... :hide:

I'm eager to see this new high grade cutlery. We could use it right about now. I found a fork being boiled today by Bunny....

[​IMG]

I have no idea what was going on. :eek: LOL, maybe she;s trying to melt it, silly Bunny.

Yes and that is how we became friends. :pals:

I'm ready to go! :hats:

I've got a nice pair of gloves for the theater. It will match my Bunny attire. :jk:

[​IMG]

I suppose I'll get a nice gown for the theater. Do you think Bunny and NN will go to the theater as well?

That is the best! :ex:

I hope our friends @Angela Channing adn @superman fan stop by soon. I miss them. :hey:

• Like Like x 2
  8. Angela Channing

Angela Channing World Cup of Soaps Moderator

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +10,297
    Medals:
    I need some comfort food after a long tiring day. May I have some friend eggs with chips please?

• Like Like x 1
  9. Michelle Stevens

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +12,545
    Medals:

It's good seeing you @Angela Channing! I look forward to the new World Cup of Soap Operas. :yep:

Here is your Fried Eggs and Chips.

[​IMG]

Do you wish to have a beverage with your meal?

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. Angela Channing

Angela Channing World Cup of Soaps Moderator

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +10,297
    Medals:
    Thank you, that was great. Could I have a diet coke with ice please? It's a warm day in London today.

11. Long Lashes

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +12,523
    Medals:
    My apology for the long wait Angela :hat:

[​IMG]

12. Michelle Stevens

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +12,545
    Medals:
    Our chocolate workshop has been a mess with our Bunny Heather. :fp:

[​IMG]

Nappy Natalie got some chocolate to the face in a Bunny mishap.

[​IMG]

Our wise instructor learned of BH's special love of all things bunny/rabbits and had her fill chocolate bunny molds all day after a rocky start.

[​IMG]

Later we looked for some chocolate themed attire for our evening shows. I got ideas for our next Paris trip.

[​IMG]

Chocolate butterflies was a popular look.

[​IMG]

Michelle chose this dress....

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Long Lashes

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +12,523
    Medals:
    My "antics" match my hotness :danc:

Michelle :mo:

..... never a dull moment with Bunny Heather :D

:omg: ... she couldn't have been any messier!

Thank goodness its your bedroom and bathroom she is sharing, whilst I have peace sharing with Nappy.:hide:

Lol! ... at least she was awake :lmao:

Our Instructor had the patience of a saint :giggle:

Bunny didn't do too bad all things considered. :lol: She just needs to improve on her presentation and we could sell these next Easter ...

[​IMG]

They just need a little lot of work on the faces to make them look less evil :eek:

I have to admit, I ate part of my chocolate dress and it was delicious :loony:

You would have suited this one Michelle :yoyo:

... and you looked stunning! very swish! :10:

Btw:- at the end of the evening did you eat your dress too? :lmao:

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Michelle Stevens

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +12,545
    Medals:
    If you say so dear friend ...if you say so... :NI:

:p

Oh lucky you 'Lashes. Bunny Heather was bouncing from one bed to another when I dragged my luggage in. It as if she has never been to a posh hotel before. I had to refrain from scolding her as she was having so much fun. I do know how to winder her down ... over time.

I did like her luggage.

[​IMG]

...yeah three of them. :rolleyes:

Bunny.....

[​IMG]

I think it Bunny Heather woke her up with that chocolate. :yikey:

:haha: That is our Bunny Heather. :giggle:

Pfft, I had people offering to eat my dress right off my hot body but I wasn't having that. :mo:

I have a hot and elegant reputation to uphold. :cool1

Thank you my dear friend and you looks very lovely as well. :D

No, some Saudi offered me money to have it and I will put (most of) the money it toward our SC properties. :gotcha: I think he was a crown prince, MBS, or something? :confuse:

So 'Lashes did you consider this trip a success? We all had so much fun. Bunny hopping and singing in the SC Van was 'entertaining'. :eek:

• Like Like x 1
  15. Long Lashes

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +12,523
    Medals:
    It doesn't take much to set our Bunny off . I have yet to see her tired, or even yawning.

They are quite cute and very Bunny Heather-ish :spinning:

Is this what she wears in bed? Oh my, she must feel so hot in that :lol:

Sure you did :NI:

Very true :innocent: well the elegant bit is true .... not the hot

Thank you - I looked good enough to eat in that chocolate dress, even if I say so myself :lol:

Fabulous! you are very generous my friend :hb: ... this puts our bank balance back in the black..phew!

Absolutely I do :yep: I think this trip helped to "bond" our little team together which strengthens our businesses. We need to do more of these team-building outings.

She is a very noisy traveler :rolleyes: next time we travel I intend to bring along a film/movie for her to watch on her iPad so we get some peace.

I must say, Nappy Natalie continues to be a natural in the kitchen (when awake). This morning she put her new chocolate skills into practice ....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

luckily Bunny Heather wasn't around to witness this...

and she was just in the middle of explaining to me some other new ideas she has , when this happened ....

[​IMG]

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

To be fair, at least she had completed a non-stop 2 hour shift, plus what she had achieved in those 2 hours was equivalent to almost a full days shift. So I think we are finally finding some sort of balance to Natalie's work/sleep time :lol:

Today's Sunday Special

Coffee and any slice of 'Natalie- cake'

[​IMG]

(apologies we have no hot food today due to the oven being deep cleaned by the Minions)​

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. superman fan

superman fan Soap Chat Fan

Message Count:
    stay at home auntie
    Ratings:
    +630
    Long weekend may i have a margarita please thank you

• Like Like x 2
  17. Michelle Stevens

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +12,545
    Medals:
    It's so good to see you @superman fan! :hey: Here is your Margarita.

[​IMG]

Enjoy! :)

• Winner Winner x 2
  18. Michelle Stevens

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +12,545
    Medals:
    This was our BH every night in London. [​IMG]

And heavy!

Not as hot as I was in my attire but let's stick to our Bunny for now. :p That was her "pre" bed attire. It was kinda tattered with rips in it from her violent nature. She attempted to wear nearly nothing to bed but I told her that was unladylike and I stormed to a local store and got her some proper Bunny PJ's.

[​IMG]

Pfft! Jealous 'Lashes! :rolleyes:

Maybe you should have brought it back for the SC Shirtless Firefighters to judge. :cool1

My hotness makes money! :D

Oh, indeed! We got to know one another much better along the way. Bunny Heather and Nappy Natalie are so opposite it's funny. Yes, we have to think of our next "company trip". :)

When I told her about her noisiness was keeping me up at night she gave them these. :rolleyes:

[​IMG]
    I appreciated the gesture but I gave her "the look" and she got right to bed. :cool:

Oh my, she is indeed a real whiz in desert decorations. :eck: If only we could keep her away more often. We are so lucky to have her. :)

LOL! :haha: Maybe 2-hour shifts are in order for our NN. Bunny Heather can do shifts at the SC Gym, SC Motel and at the SC Cafe all it one day. It will all balance out.

Looks great! I wonder who will eat out leftover carrot cake? ;) Natalie cake, must be good. Yes, the ovens were in need of cleaning. We must make a feast for the minions for their service. They did a superb job. :gotcha:

Last edited: Jul 9, 2019
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. superman fan

superman fan Soap Chat Fan

Message Count:
    stay at home auntie
    Ratings:
    +630
    Awesome

• Cyber Hug Cyber Hug x 2
  20. Long Lashes

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +12,523
    Medals:
    Oh my, how did you cope?

Huh? :NI:

Perfect! and did the sleeves stay in tact? :loony:

Moi jealous? never, ever :innocent:

Mmm good thinking. I do have a photo somewhere which I will share with them. It will make their day :danc:

Seeing as this is the SC cafe I will let than one go ..... for now.

Also, the added money was sorely needed. Otherwise you would've had to explain to the SC Mods why the bank balance was overdrawn :p

We are like a little family rather than a typical workplace, glad you agree Grandma :D

... whoops I mean Michelle, of course :hide:

We need to try and think of something.

Maybe a more physical activity next time? nothing too arduous (because of Nappy Natalie ) or too dangerous (because of clumsy Bunny Heather) ... its going to be a challenge to meet their needs :confused:

You are the best at handling Bunny and her personality :best:

Bunny Heather overheard me this morning telling a customer how glorious Nappy Natalie's cakes are and she gave me one of these ---> :mad: I tiptoed around her for the rest of the day .. Lol!

She is a natural born decorative cake maker :yep: ... its just a case of catching her when she is awake.

Yes, I guess we can work around her. After all no-one else is going to employ her :giggle:

Aw your sweet hard-working minions do deserve a break. Do you think we can persuade them to take a mini-cruise or something?

Today's Sunday Special

Beef Wellington

[​IMG]

Served with seasonal Vegetables

:l1:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 4)