Soap Chat Café

Discussion in 'Play Games' started by Long Lashes, Dec 13, 2016.

1. Michelle Stevens

Michelle Stevens 'The Lovely Michelle'

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +12,589
    Medals:
    It wasn't easy. [​IMG]

:p

LOL, actually yes as she said her arms get cold at night. [​IMG]

Oh really! :think:

Me? The Lovely Michelle? You are the head of finance at the SC Cafe. :rolleyes:

.................. [​IMG] ....how.......dare........YOU! [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    ......... :nice:

Hmm??? Physical but not too physical. We better think of something before summer is over. :think: Maybe the SC Shirtless Firefighters can be involved?

I think I'll be stuck with her for life. Her and my minions. She so adores you too. :)

Oh no! I was wonder how this happened.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Bunny Heather has unusually strong hands to do this. :yikey:

I also found the toaster in the oven.....

[​IMG]

I don't know if this was Bunny rage or just our regular Bunny. :eek:

She is indeed.

[​IMG]

Yes, two hours of good decorative treats per day. That could work. Somehow we have made our two unemployables shine.

I could live a week without them worshiping my hotness. I'll have to see if they have a special place they'd like to go. :bubble:

Oh wow! That Beef Wellington sure looks tasty. I'll have to stop by the local Tesco I shop at up the street and use for the Grocery Shopping thread to would have any seasonal vegetables. :D

Last edited: Jul 17, 2019
    • Funny Funny x 2
  2. Long Lashes

Long Lashes Soap Chat Enforcer

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +12,546
    Medals:
    Yes, you The Lovely Michelle :D

I am happy to be head of finance but, if we hit dire straits then I might need to delegate some of my duties - i.e. to explain the situation to our superiors on here ... you have a very tactful manner and if we get into a sticky mess then :best: person for the job..:gotcha:

that sure is one angry face :floor:

Ooo its the glamorous one with the "sun-kissed golden locks" and big earrings :bowing

does this mean I am in big trouble? :Clol:

:gp:
    .... anything which involves my SC Shirtless Firefighters is fine by me :giddy:

What a combination :lol: at least they are all loyal.

:omg: .... shes costing us a small fortune in cutlery

I think this is a typical example of "Bunny rage" - it was all my fault for not praising her when I had just praised N.Natalie :rolleyes:

:giggle: .... she is welcome to sleep all day today and tomorrow seeing as its her weekend off.

So today I have had Bunny Heather giving me the evil eye all day, because she seems to think I prefer Natalie :rolleyes:

to cheer her up I presented her with a new apron...

[​IMG]

So for now all is calm :D

Thats very good of you, are you sure you can manage a week without all the adoration? :p

I do wonder if its even possible for your sweet minions to stop working? do you think they will be happy having a break? I wouldn't want to upset them.

Lol! - then you will need one of these my friend ....

[​IMG]
    As you shop you collect points :j1:

I am now off to contact my contact, to find out if he has any VIP contacts who want to visit the cafe :byebye:

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. Michelle Stevens

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +12,589
    Medals:
    So the SC Yacht is out of the question? :rolleyes: Yeah, my hotness is the only thing that would get us out of these situation.

[​IMG]

Just imagine all of us cruising in the Mediterranean or Caribbean on this lovely yacht.

[​IMG]

That is one angry comment leveled at me..... 'Lashes! :mad:

This is angry hotness about to be unleashed. Do you not like my lovely earrings. They go well with my shorter locks. :danc:

Maybe they could go on our yacht on certain events?

Michelle values loyalty.:cool1

BH is our most expensive employee. The food, kitchen equipment, cloths, cutlery, furniture..... the list goes on and on.

Speaking of our Nappy Natalie, she had jury service recently and the court called sent this photo to the Cafe. It was after hours and they wanted to know if someone could pick her up from court. :fp:

[​IMG]

We may have been working her too hard. :bubble:

I got that impression when I work with her too. She mumbles things under her breath and starts digging her nails into the tables. Looking at those long muscles twist and bulge in her sleeveless arm while she dug her fingers in the table I knew she's dangerous if made jealous.:eck: Bunny with the evil eye. :omg:

That seems to have smoothed things over for now. BH loves it! She was hopping all over the cafe with glee today. :clap:

They like going into the woods and go fishing. They would appreciate some time away from the SC Farm. They were so pleased to have some time off together. :giddy:

I always thought our SC 'trophy points' helped at Tesco? :confuse:

Oh good. I was wondering when our next VIP was to show up. :dance:

Last edited: Jul 24, 2019
    • Funny Funny x 2
  4. superman fan

superman fan Soap Chat Fan

Message Count:
    stay at home auntie
    Ratings:
    +632
    Trying to beat the heat could i have a vanilla ice cone please thank you

• Like Like x 3
  5. Michelle Stevens

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +12,589
    Medals:
    It's great to see you @superman fan. It is indeed hot out there. Here is your Vanilla Ice Cream Cone.

[​IMG]

If you'd like more please let us know. The SC Cafe is the place to come to when it gets hot.... ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Cyber Hug Cyber Hug x 1
  6. superman fan

superman fan Soap Chat Fan

Message Count:
    stay at home auntie
    Ratings:
    +632
    Awesome thanks again❤

• Cyber Hug Cyber Hug x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Long Lashes

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +12,546
    Medals:
    I am imagining, I am, I am :loony:

Oh Pifft! :p

This has given me an idea, I think know we need a SC yacht :swing:

just think how refreshed we and other forum members would feel after a week on the yacht, yes we need one! Right Michelle, as my super tactful business partner you could broach this subject with the SC moderators. Good luck and let me know how you get on :yep:

:giggle:

Yes, I love your earrings :D how many pairs do you now own?

Yes, YES, YES! my SC Shirtless Firefighters would love my our yacht :hats: and t his is another reason why you need to quickly speak to the SC moderators, go, go, go! :best:

She is very disruptive with her super strength. Mmm we need to think of a way to best use her power :confuse: leave it with me and I shall try and come up with some ideas.

Oh Natalie! maybe Jury service was just too much for her? I think everything is too much for her :Clol:

still, she keeps creating the best cakes...

[​IMG]

and she has a new idea she wants to share with me, but always falls asleep before finishing the first sentence :rolleyes:

If only we could put Bunny Heather and Nappy Natalie together in a bag, shake them up and out would come a perfect mix of each of them ...
    i.e. the perfect employee :cool1

Good for them, they are such sweet hardworking little minions :10:

... the poor fish though :(

:funny: I wish they did :lmao:

Word on the street is - a very well know male will make an appearance any day now! :j1:

Must go I need to visit my beautician so I will look my best for our VIP visitor :dd:

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. Michelle Stevens

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +12,589
    Medals:
    :bubble:

The pffts are contagious. :p

Wh.... what? This has been all put on my lovely shoulders? Shouldn't I go to the SC administrators as they are the ones in charge, not the moderators who police the site?

I do think a SC Ponzi Scheme may be helpful in financing this SC Yacht. Get in early to be on top. :hide:

264 but who's counting. :cool1

:huh:

Bunny Heather stays in shape to be her bunny themed super hero (or super villain:eck:). Yes, her power must be harnessed. [​IMG]

BTW, BH wants us to sample her new Watermelon Chicken Noodle Soup...

[​IMG]

LOL, that is just like our Nappy Natalie. :floor:We have to keep who made these cakes from BH as this makes her jealous and we know how a jealous BH reacts. :fp:

That would solve our issues but what fun would that be. :p They are certainly opposites in many ways. It's funny watching BH when she see's NN cook with accuracy. Bunny Heather looks at NN with this empty look. Poor Bunny. :(

They always catch and release. They know I disapprove. :mo: They did indeed enjoy their time away from the SC properties. :summer:

We should get some credit from Tesco for promoting their items.

[​IMG]

I can't wait! :bravo1:

Maybe I shall get into something a little more comfortable for this appearance ..... like my bunny attire. :jk:

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Long Lashes

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +12,546
    Medals:
    Wow! its so busy here, one staff away, Natalie's sleeping and Bunny Heather is down on the SC farm [​IMG]

Yes, yes great idea - I will book you an urgent appointment with SC Administrators.

Let me know how the meeting goes and remember ...... a SC Yacht is a MUST-HAVE :pray:

Wow that is quite a collection of earrings and are they all solid gold? which reminds me I purchased these for you to wear in the cafe....

[​IMG]

You're welcome :hat: call it "subtle advertising" for our cafe

OMG! :yikey: it looks like its about to go up in flames! think I will pass on this offer, thank you :lol:

Yes, I've been letting BH assume that its you or me who has made the cakes. We just need to keep her away from the kitchen when Natalie is in there.

Aw poor Bunny :( if only we could think of some way to get them working on a project together - think I am asking for the impossible :loon:

Such kind Minions I should've known they wouldn't harm the fish.
    Does this mean that we have no chance of them catching us a juicy salmon then? how disappointing :lmao:

What a great idea :bravo: especially as we are advertising world wide on SC for free. I wonder if TESCO could be persuaded to finance a SC Yacht for us? :think:

I doubt you will be here my friend, so no need for any bunny costumes :mo:

My
    Our VIP is due within 48 hours :wait: so I must go and do some cleaning...

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. Long Lashes

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +12,546
    Medals:
    He has been here today! :dance:

Guess who?

Register or to view Spoiler content!

Today's Special
    (for one day only)

The Tom Hanks Burger

(Our original SC handmade steak burger, relish, hand crushed avocado, bacon, mayo, lettuce, tomato & red onion)

[​IMG]

Get your orders in quick!
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Michelle Stevens

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +12,589
    Medals:
    Oh no, I'm sorry I left you at a bad time. Why is BH down at the SC Farm.... her rabbits again?

I'll dress for success .... that seems to work most of the time. ;)

Many are solid gold, expensive.

As soon as I put this down I was taking BH to the emergency room to have her stomach pumped. :fp:

Yeah, I remember it going onto the floor later that day. :rolleyes:

Good idea 'Lashes! Nappy Natalie seems to be a perfectionist in all that she does and I could see her getting upset if Bunny Heather came in.

Maybe in a non-food area of the cafe like setting tables and washing dishes. This usually make NN nappy. :think:

We'll have to go to Tesco for our salmon.

[​IMG]

I'll try to work on that. :think: I hope Tesco appreciates hotness. :D

:cool1

Poor 'Lashes! You look so busy. I feel guilty I was away. The Cafe never looked so good!

Oh my, he ate that sandwich like a pig. He must have been very hungry.

Oh, I noticed that his Wall of Fame autograph isn't showing up.... was it stolen by the SC gremlins? :yikey:

BTW, did you serve Mr. Hanks?

These looks so good! You have outdone yourself again 'Lashes! I'll be busy making this on my shift. :spinning:

• Like Like x 2
  12. That Bowie Girl

That Bowie Girl Soap Chat Enthusiast

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +4,513
    @Michelle Stevens and @Long Lashes I am getting a bit dizzy here trying to read thru some of this. I do see who Napping Natalie is now and Bunny Heathers and I can tell that you 2 sure do need some organization skills :omg: :ll:

I did bring my Bestest Beach Buddy Ben with me to view your cafe....
    Seth.jpg

He is wondering why @Long Lashes is worried about the books if you have had only 1 sale lately for an Ice Cream cone and you didn't even charge him for it? :floor: @Michelle Stevens dream on about that yacht. You need to make money before you spend it. :lmao:He does think that this Cafe Employees very Sexy girls and that is impressing him. :jum: He says if you will want more advice just to let That Bowie Girl know as he will be on here posting with her from time to time.

See you later Bestest Beach Buddy Ben................:love7:

Ok it's me again........yep That Bowie Girl......what do you think of my bestest beach buddy Ben?

I do think I will wait to order until that kitchen is cleaner :rolling:

Last edited: Sep 9, 2019
    • Funny Funny x 2
  13. Michelle Stevens

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +12,589
    Medals:
    Bunny Heather says we, 'Lashes and I need organizational skills? How dare that Bunny say such a thing. :mad:

BBBB or BX4 is most welcome but we have this policy ...

[​IMG]

That even goes for our, yes 'Lashes, SC Shirtless Firefighters. This is an upscale, dignified cafe. Now he is welcome to go shirtless anywhere he pleases outside of the cafe. :eyes: BX4 has good taste and I'm curious where you find him? BX4 better know I plan on getting that yacht from Tesco for all the adverts we do here on Soap Chat (especially the Grocery Shopping thread). Tesco in the UK is sorta like Walmart to us Americans.

Cleaner? We have a very clean kitchen. :bubble:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 10, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. Michelle Stevens

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +12,589
    Medals:
    As you can see from my latest signature I'm on duty today. :p

[​IMG]

:bs:

• Like Like x 1
    • Cyber Hug Cyber Hug x 1
  15. Angela Channing

Angela Channing World Cup of Soaps Moderator

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +10,316
    Medals:
    Well, I need something other than cake as I've had too much of that recently. What I'd really like is some apple pie with custard and a nice cup of tea please.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Michelle Stevens

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +12,589
    Medals:
    Here is your Apple pie and I went a little overboard with the custard. :confused:

[​IMG]

And your cup of tea.

[​IMG]

Enjoy! :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. That Bowie Girl

That Bowie Girl Soap Chat Enthusiast

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +4,513
    I could never ask BBBB to put clothes on that bod :eek: so you won't be seeing him in here again. Can I come in with my bathing suit on and flip flops? I guess I won't have to worry about that much longer though. Winter is coming. :p

Very nice I see you have cleaned it up. Last time I looked your stove and utensils were a mess. :cool1

If I can't bring in BBBB anymore so let me introduce you to my friend Jeremy...he is wearing clothes but less clothes would be much better imho :Clol:

You can see me. That is my blonde hair and hand around him. I cut myself out for security reasons. :lmao: Jeremy 3.jpg

Who is working the Cafe today @Michelle Stevens @Long Lashes ?

Anyways my good friend and I are very tired so we would both just love a very strong cup of black coffee thank you.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Angela Channing

Angela Channing World Cup of Soaps Moderator

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +10,316
    Medals:
    You can never have too much custard. Thank you that was delicious.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  19. Michelle Stevens

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +12,589
    Medals:
    Oh no, BBBB could always work at the SC Farm or the SC Gym if he needs employment.

You may have to ask 'Lashes about the flips flops and bathing suit. I don't want to be the bad person here. :embarrassed:

You must have been in there while Bunny Heather was in. :omg:
    Jeremy will do. :cool1 Oh, I see your hand and blonde hair. Another blonde in the SC Cafe I see. :hide:

I'm in now so here is your cup of strong black coffee. Sorry for your wait. It's been busy here. :brb:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 13, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Long Lashes

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +12,546
    Medals:
    It was no problem, you deserved the break and I got to see lots of my SC Shirtless Firefighters [​IMG]

Oh no, did Bunny eat the earrings? :floor: I hope they're not damaged and that Bunny was okay too :giggle:

Thank goodness for TESCOS :Clol: please, please give us a yacht

Oh they do :danc: they give me lots of TESCO points every week

No worries at all because I got to meet Tom, it turned into a very good week :dance:

:haha: .. poor Tom was so hungry..Lol!

Gremlins!! :mad: I hunted them down and found the hidden autograph in the Rant Room
    [​IMG]
    the Gremlins had scarpered, but the stench of spam was over-powering :bang:

I did indeed :danc:

he was very polite and promised to return. The SC cafe is getting itself on the map :hats:

• Like Like x 1

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 4)