1. Festive Names

Do you want to change your name to something festive ?

Click here for more details

Dismiss Notice
  2. Support Soapchat.net with a contribution of any amount

Dear Soap Chatters. Every so often we ask for your support in the monthly running costs of the forum. You don't have to contribute, it's totally your choice.

The forums are advert free, so we rely on donations to pay for the monthly hosting and backup costs. Your contribution could also go towards any forum upgrades to maintain a robust experience and stop some of the down time.

Donations are not to make a profit, they are purely put towards the forum.

Every contribution is really appreciated. All contributions are done via the UltimateDallas PayPal account using the donation button.

Dismiss Notice

Southfork Mansion Layout

Discussion in 'Dallas - The Original Series' started by Herofan, Mar 24, 2019.

1. lbf522

lbf522 Soap Chat Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +219
    I liked the den as well. The house did look good but as more people moved in, it would need to be enlarged.

2. stevew

stevew Soap Chat TV Fanatic

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +853
    Medals:
    I agree. The down stairs could work. The owners should gut it as is and set up the dinning room, foyer and living rooms as sets. Maybe even the den off the back with the fire place and the exercise room out of the garage. Maybe even go up stairs for a wide hall and only JR and Miss Ellie’s bedroom’s. It doesn’t have to be a real house inside but a set up to feel like you’re on the set to take tours just to the rooms you want them to see. Then people wouldn’t be disappointed and it would be even more of a tourist attraction. Once a year they could have a rodeo with Josh Henderson showing up talking about running Ewing Industries with his brother and working the ranch that’s been in his family 5 generations.

3. stevew

stevew Soap Chat TV Fanatic

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +853
    Medals:
    Could have added an out building as a large rec room, maybe a two story room with vaulted ceiling. And should have had more guest cottages. In my opinion.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Laurie Marr

Laurie Marr Soap Chat Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +352
    Even as a kid I longed for a shot that would allow viewers to see the mysterious portal that led from the patio sliding doors to the hallway. We never did.

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. Herofan

Herofan Soap Chat Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +90
    I just watched episode 2 during the season when Pam was in the hospital after the accident. Ellie entered the gym from a hallway.
    It wasn’t the upstairs hallway. It was narrower than the upstairs hallway. I still couldn’t identify the part of the house.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Snarky's Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come

Snarky's Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come Soap Chat Oracle

Message Count:
    INFJ
    Haunting that cozy cellar under Falcon Crest
    Ratings:
    +8,297
    Medals:
    In the episode "The Red File, Part 1" during Season 2 (per DVD count) Ray is holding a blueprint of the real Southfork in relative close-up at the very start of his scene in Bobby's office.