Spoiler!!! Huge Season 2 Spoiler!!! Read At Own Risk!!!

Discussion in 'Dynasty 2017' started by Brian Carrington Colby, Jun 21, 2018.

1. AZLiam

AZLiam Soap Chat Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +30
    Several years back when I longed for a continuation of original Dynasty, I always thought that Rachel Bilson would have made a great Lauren Colby since I thought her mannerisms were somewhat similar to PSM's Fallon.

2. Brian Carrington Colby

Brian Carrington Colby Soap Chat Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +79
    A new TVLine.com article on the Dynasty Season 1 finale, along with speculation as to who survives the fire, and most of all, the fate of Cristal. All this, and a poll on how we the people think the Cristal cliffhanger will be resolved!!!

https://tvline.com/2018/06/29/dynasty-season-2-cristal-dies-survives-fire-spoilers-speculation/

One interesting takeaway from this article is, while discussing Nathalie Kelley's interview regarding her not filming Season 2, The CW would not confirm Nathalie's statements. It has been over a week now and not a peep from anyone connected to Dynasty, saying yes or no or even wait and see, pertaining to Nathalie's interview and Cristal's fate.

The mystery continues........

3. Brian Carrington Colby

Brian Carrington Colby Soap Chat Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +79
  4. Via The Void

Via The Void Soap Chat Fan

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +736
    She might be coming back for season 3, maybe that's why she kept referring to season 2! :)

5. Soapwriter12

Soapwriter12 Soap Chat Fan

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +271
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Ked

Ked Soap Chat Dream Maker

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +1,347
  7. Daniel Avery

Daniel Avery Super Moderator Staff Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +2,898
    Frankly that sounds kind of odd, considering the first episode of season two ought to be focusing a lot of screen time on resolving the loose ends of the cliffhanger of the previous season. This sounds like a plot outline for a multi-episode story arc that would happen later in the season--at least an episode or two after they shake off the fallout from the fire at the stables. To have all that happen in one episode--an episode that would also be required to resolve the fates of multiple characters left in jeopardy--seems a bit of a stretch.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. RottenSkipper17

RottenSkipper17 Soap Chat Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +101
    I'm going to be majorly pissed if the show ends up sweeping the season finale under the rug by basically pretending it didn't even happen. They seriously need to spend at least the first episode or two of the season addressing what happened and then they can move on to whatever they wanted to focus on. If the show ends up acting like Cristal didn't exist in the first place and basically treat her like she wasn't even that important of a character to begin with... I think I'm going to just quit watching altogether. This is so horribly disrespectful not only to Nathalie Kelley but also to Cristal. If the CW/Dynasty chooses to go this route they are going to turn off so many viewers that it's not even funny and their ratings are going to go even further down the tubes. You know what? I'll be really thrilled when that happens because this is the exact kind of karma they deserve for turning in such a mediocre product.