Coronation Street Spoilers

Discussion in 'UK Soaps Forum' started by LouiseP, Jan 22, 2017.

1. LouiseP

LouiseP Soap Chat Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +82
    Leanne is due to have her baby in the lift at the flats when her waters break …with Toyah's help.

:tv1:

2. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,678
    I didn't know they had lifts

Well, I suppose it's a step up from the rovers :lol:

• Like Like x 1
  3. LouiseP

LouiseP Soap Chat Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +82
    Thanks for creating this, Ome. I didn't know how to do it.

Maybe it is not at the flats . I just read "in a lift" and assumed .

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,678
    You did it right, I just added the prefix. There's an option when you create a new thread to chose which prefix you want and that's found in the title area.

Oh, I think you assumed correctly. I can't recall a lift anywhere and the flats would be an obvious choice. Plus we all know Corrie doesn't really do location much anyway.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,678
    Coronation Street films dramatic armed siege scenes as Rob Donovan returns

He's (somehow) out of prison!

Coronation Street killer Rob Donovan is back with a bang as his explosive return to the show leads to an armed siege.

Marc Baylis and Kate Ford, who play Rob and his ex-fiancée Tracy Barlow, have been pictured filming the dramatic scenes on location today (March 13).

[​IMG]

While the exact storyline details are a closely-guarded secret, Tracy was spotted being arrested as police dragged her away from an abandoned farm building.

Police at the farmhouse were armed with guns, showing that a high-stakes situation was unfolding for the scheming character.

Rob was also at the scene, partly disguised as he wore a baseball cap and sported a beard.

The shock return of Rob was first revealed last week when Marc was spotted back on the set of Corrie, more than a year after his last appearance.

Fans know that Rob is currently serving a 25-year jail sentence for the murder of Tina McIntyre, so he really shouldn't be out of prison so soon.

Do these pictures prove that Rob escapes and goes on the run? Is Tracy now in trouble with the law herself for helping him? Or could she be in danger if he turns against her?

Marc played the role of Rob as a show regular between 2012 and 2014.

He also returned for a short one-month stint from December 2015, causing trouble for his family from behind bars.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,678
    Coronation Street boss Kate Oates reveals future stories and some big character teasers

Coronation Street boss Kate Oates has teased big stories for newcomer Shona Ramsey, Erica Holroyd, Pat Phelan and Eva Price as the show heads through the spring and into the summer.

Along with a new Rovers owner, a big plot for the Barlows and some exciting returns, Erica could find her relationship with Dev in trouble - and Maria and Aidan look set to reignite their affair.

Speaking to Inside Soap, Kate Oates said: "Shona's secret will be coming out soon - viewers won't have long to wait to see her true colours! She has a scamp quality to her, but a good heart. There's tragedy in her past, though, and she may have brutal choices in store."

[​IMG]

Discussing what's ahead in the ongoing Eva, Aidan and Maria love triangle, Kate added: "Aidan has let Maria down, and she's furious. The problem is, Eva's been so good to Maria - so is Maria's anger with Aidan enough to make her hurt Eva, too?

"The other issue, though, is that the attraction between Aidan and Maria is still strong. This is an old-fashioned love triangle, and there's a chance Aidan and Maria will restart their affair. So when Eva finds out, she's going to be mad! The question is, where will she channel that anger and who will be in her firing line?"

[​IMG]

Kate also confirmed that Pat's reign of terror will continue for some time, with some big plot twists keeping viewers on the edges of their seats until well into the autumn.

"There's major stuff coming up for Phelan and Eileen, and I'm very excited about it," she said. There'll be some twists along the way that will really keep the audience gripped, and take them on an exciting journey.

"Phelan fans should definitely keep watching - this story will be ramping up later in the summer, and well into the autumn. Eileen's son Todd will try hard to protect his mum as he's already on to Phelan, which can only be good."

And finally, it looks like Erica Holroyd may finally be getting a big story, with Kate teasing: "Dev is going to take Erica for granted, and that will be his major problem. I don't think Erica is used to being taken for granted, and she may react badly - so watch out, Dev! This woman was Kim Tate!"

[​IMG]

7. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,678
    I forget we have this thread for spoilers @Sarah

Looks who's going to get his comeuppance.....

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  8. LouiseP

LouiseP Soap Chat Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +82
    Thank God for that. I thought we were told the storyline was going in till September.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,678
    The story could continue through to September with Nathan, maybe they focus on Bethany trying to get her life back.

Or what if she's pregnant...? That could be interesting.

10. LouiseP

LouiseP Soap Chat Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +82
    The picture shows Nathan getting arrested for physically assaulting Bethany in Burger King and not for his other abuse of her . Please God he doesn't get off.

11. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,678
    Either way, surely this has to be the start of his downfall.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Sarah

Sarah Super Moderator Staff Member Original Member Since 1998

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +3,794
    Good!! I hate him. Stinkin dirty paedo.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,678
    This got me thinking.

Corrie does well to open up good social issues, but is incredibly stupid in wrapping the stories up very quickly. Characters soon forget everything that's happened to them, so I'm hoping that under Oates, we do see a backlash, and not Bethany back to her old ways like nothing ever happened.

14. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,678
    Great to know Bethany is now in safe hands

[​IMG]

15. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,678
    Coronation Street affair looks set to explode as Aidan and Maria are FINALLY caught out

Coronation Street could be lining up an explosive affair reveal when Leanne Battersby catches Aidan Connor cheating on her sister Eva Price.

Aidan has recently reignited his scandalous affair with Maria, despite the fact that he's in a relationship with her friend Eva.

Aidan has always made it clear that he doesn't intend on leaving Eva for Maria, but the decision might be taken out of his hands when the cheating duo are caught out in an upcoming episode.

Pictures taken of upcoming scenes being filmed show Aidan and Maria leaving a fancy hotel outside Weatherfield, oblivious to the fact that a suspicious Leanne is watching them.

[​IMG]

But if being spotted by Leanne wasn't bad enough, Catherine Tyldesley – who plays Eva – was also spotted filming at the location shoot – meaning that Eva could catch them in the act as well.

It's not clear if Eva does discover the affair first hand, or whether Leanne tells her what she appears to have seen. But either way, it certainly sets the scene for some serious fireworks because the truth has surely got to come out after this latest twist.

Catherine previously teased that the storyline – which initially kicked off last year – would run all the way through to the spring, hinting at some explosive scenes when the truth finally comes out.

16. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,678
    Coronation Street's Mary Taylor gets big news about her son Jude next week

Coronation Street paves the way for the arrival of new characters next week as Mary Taylor receives some unexpected news.

Back at the start of April, word leaked out that Mary's son Jude Appleton would be returning to the cobbles on a more permanent basis in the not-too-distant future – bringing his family with him this time.

Although we haven't heard much else about Jude's return since then, the upcoming cast shake-up is referenced on screen next week when he makes contact with Mary

Jude lets Mary know that he's decided to move to Weatherfield, giving them a chance to finally get to know each other after a lifetime apart.

[​IMG]

When news of Jude's return first hit the headlines last month, Corrie insiders revealed that producers are expanding the cast in preparation for the show increasing to six episodes per week from the autumn.

Pat Phelan's long-lost daughter Nicola is also arriving to fill out the cast further – turning up on the cobbles with the villain's grandson.

Mary first spoke about Jude late last year in an emotional heart-to-heart with Norris Cole, telling her friend that she was raped by a man whose children she used to babysit when she was a teenager.

17. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,678
    So many spoilers coming through, word has it that Kevin could be having an affair with Erica.

[​IMG]

18. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,678
    Alison King is rumoured to be returning as Carla Connor

She famously left the cobbles last year, but could Coronation Street's Alison King be making a return as Carla Connor?

Ermmmmm, "maybe?" is the best answer we can give at the moment.

The Sun is claiming (via an unnamed source) that King will be back in the soap by the end of the year.

So while they didn't confirm Alison King's return, they didn't outright deny it either, so make of that what you will...

Alison left the soap almost a year ago to the day, as her character Carla went to start afresh in Devon – but not before making her peace with Roy Cropper.

Interestingly, the same tabloid claimed that Alison (and by extension, Carla) would return to Weatherfield back in December, but ITV dismissed the rumours and said that the actress was just visiting the set for a catch-up.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Barbara Fan

Barbara Fan Super Moderator Staff Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +7,116
    I would love to see Alison King back on Corrie, she had the makings of a classic Corrie female and she could act

unlike the Sineads, Rawzie, Marias and co. I have to say Anna is very grating too - and if they are all so hard up how come so many of them eat breakfast in Roys cafe, drink in the Rovers and dine at the Bistro on an almost daily basis. She must be on a minimum wage so how can they afford it all!!?? I couldnt.

and why would you want to come back from Sunny South Africa to rainy, grey Weatherfield! ? This was a story which just ddint ring true for me, mary being a mother and all that. Corrie isnt doing it for me these days - if i miss an episode, i no longer bother to catch up.

And as for who pushed Ken down the stairs, Im not too bothered now, its draged on too long, i do hope insipid Daniel who has the personality of a 3 day old wet lettuce leaf and the annoying Sinead, hot foot it to Oxford on the first National Express bus heading that way!

And why are Corrie Police thick as 2 short planks and why dont they build a police station on the street?? It would save them jumping in the panda car! they seem to turn up at anything and everything.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,678
    That's a real shame BF, I'm finding Corrie is at its best in a long long time.

Daniel is a great character and he's made Sinead a little more interesting, something I didn't think possible. It's also great to see Ken with a big family around him.

Sally having her sister back is brilliant and Rosie, well, she is just hilarious.

The story with Bethany, Nathan & Sarah has been gripping too.