Supernatural

Discussion in 'Cult TV' started by darkshadows38, Sep 23, 2016.

1. darkshadows38

darkshadows38 Soap Chat Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +331
    Medals:
    i was watching a little bit of season 4 and that's still a great season i think

2. darkshadows38

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +331
    Medals:
    it's been renewed for season 13!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Jessie

Jessie Soap Chat Star

Message Count:
    Retired
    Ratings:
    +4,473
    Medals:
    I'm caught up on Supernatural. I love most the seasons, Season 12 is good.
    I love both Dean and Sam. I was not a big fan of Castiel in the beginning, but he is one of my favourites now. I like Crowley he is bad but some of the things he does makes him likeable.

Other characters I like

Bobby was one of my favourites, I miss him on the series.

I like Dean and Sam's Mom.

I thought Jeffery Dean Morgan would have had a bigger part. What I saw of him John was a great character. I wish we seen more family scenes with John, and the boys.

I'm not a big fan of Rowena Crowley's Mom.

It is great to see "Supernatural" is going to have a Season 13.

• Like Like x 2
  4. superman fan

superman fan Soap Chat Fan

Message Count:
    stay at home auntie
    Ratings:
    +636
    Yes I am happy that it is going on to seson13:party:

• Like Like x 1
  5. darkshadows38

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +331
    Medals:
    Jeffery Dean Morgan also was doing Grey's at the same time he was doing Supernatural and the idea originally was go use him more than they did. but with him playing Denny at the same time they were forced to do some re-writing and were forced to use him less. don't get me wrong Denny was a great character but i prefer seeing him as John Winchester to be honest. they killed him off way to damn soon i think. i would LOVE for him to do an episode of Supernatural this season with Mary back but i really doubt he will because of the walking dead and whatever film he is doing, in short his schedule is really busy so they have been unable to use him since season 4 i think was the last time they used him? and even that episode they had to use only his voice in (2008) since that's the only time he had free time sadly.

i'm a few episodes behind but i loved last last week's episode i missed this week's cause of Grey's. this season so far has been medicore at best and is nothing like last season was. i loved last season but even that had issues as well. but unlike some people who i read on the IMDB boards before they shut that down last month that they were done with the show after the episode that last episode before the feb. 20th episode i think? i'm not gonna quit watching the show. it's funny that people would quit NOW but than you have season 10 which is so awful that it's a really hard watch. don't get me wrong it's got some things in it i like and some good episodes as well. and there are other seasons i think are weak too but not like that season. but to each their own i guess.

• Like Like x 2
  6. darkshadows38

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +331
    Medals:
    Season 12 wasn't as good as i would have hoped it would be but it wasn't the worst season either. season 10 for me is their worst season. i'm only a few episodes in season 13 though so i dunno how i feel about it yet.. i dvr'd the whole season since it was on the same time as Grey's. and i wasn't missing my Grey's he he. it does kinda fit since Jeffery Dean Morgan did do both shows. having said that season 14 is only gonna have 20 episodes which to hazard a guess is maybe cause Jared & Jenson wanted more time with their families maybe?

• Like Like x 1
  7. darkshadows38

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +331
    Medals:
    i haven't posted here for awhile in this thread apparently not since July. anyways i'm now back watching season 13 i had like i said had Dvr'd them but when i recently went to go look at the next one i needed to watch which was episode #6 "Tombstone' it was gone and it was at episode #16 scoobynatural which is a brilliant episode with a scooby doo crossover and having dean throughout the entire episode to try and get into Daphne's Pants is funny as hell. and with her i don't think realizing what he's doing either.

at one point he talks about sharing a bed together and she goes don't be silly men and women don't share beds.. WTF? but still a funny line, anyways, i than this past Tuesday bought season 13 on blu-ray and now i'm on episode #11 and #10 was the backdoor pilot called The Wayward Sisters' and it was brilliant! i wish the CW had the brains to say yes to that show cause it would have really been worth a watch i think. anyways, i loved it and it was miles upon miles better than bloodlines which was really awful, i mean that had some things i liked in it and it had potential had it had a better script but i can really see why that one wasn't picked up.

anyways season 13 so far is a pretty good season i think. and the show's been renewed for season 15! Woo Hoo! one wonders if they will be on the show for season 20?i can't see them being on the air for season 30 but i am curious when the show will end though? i forget who runs the CW now but he loves the show and he has said numerous times that until the boys say they want out the show is coming back. and the guys have also said that when they feel like it's time to leave they will let the CW and the writers know.

• Like Like x 1
  8. darkshadows38

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +331
    Medals:
    well i bought yesterday at half-price books Season 7 on blu-ray now i can get rid of my season 7 on dvd!

9. darkshadows38

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +331
    Medals:
    well the boys decided to end the show i guess cause next season which is season 15 the last season of the show sadly. i know 15 seasons is a damn good run but it's like when Dallas Ended for many of you we all could have used a few more years lol

• Like Like x 1
  10. darkshadows38

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +331
    Medals:
    i have since finished season 13 and i loved it and i think it was the best season since season 5 actually. i dunno how anyone else feels about the season but i hope that's i'm not the only one

11. darkshadows38

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +331
    Medals:
    well i'm now Offically caught up with Supernatural well i just need to watch tonite's episode that is, and i haven't been caught up with the show since the season 12 ended! and i think season 14 has been a pretty damn good season so far. but season 13 was by far a better season i think.