Dallas Actors Susan Howard on Petrocelli

Discussion in 'Dallas - The Original Series' started by bmasters9, Apr 7, 2017.

1. bmasters9

bmasters9 Soap Chat Dream Maker

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +987
    Last week, I purchased VEI's all-in-one DVD of a two-season (1974-76) NBC legal series called Petrocelli, starring Barry Newman as Anthony J. Petrocelli, a Harvard-educated Boston-area defense lawyer who left Boston and moved out to Arizona to practice in the fictional town of San Remo (the series was filmed in Tucson, AZ). Susan Howard co-starred as his wife, Maggie. I just earlier received that release of Petrocelli, and have captured Susan's co-title credit from that release.

susanhowardpetrocelli.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  2. Snarky's Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come

Snarky's Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come Soap Chat Oracle

Message Count:
    INFJ
    Haunting that cozy cellar under Falcon Crest
    Ratings:
    +8,351
    Medals:
    And produced by Lenny Katzman! (Unfortunately, he left GUNSMOKE to do it, killing the last half of its last season).

• Like Like x 1
  3. bmasters9

bmasters9 Soap Chat Dream Maker

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +987
    Did not realize that! Also, Petrocelli was from Miller-Milkis IAW Paramount Television, and was one of at least two NBC series that I know of that the Miller-Boyett production family (Miller-Milkis inclusive) was involved in; another was Valerie, a 1986-91 NBC/CBS comedy (later called The Hogan Family) that originally starred Valerie Harper as the mother of three boys (she was there for only the first season's worth, then left in a dispute with the producers; she was replaced by Sandy Duncan as a surrogate mother to the three boys, IIRC).