Sweet Surrender: A Pirate Story *New Updates!*

Discussion in 'JR & Sue Ellen Fan-fiction' started by Crazy For Sue Ellen, Jun 2, 2019.

1. Crazy For Sue Ellen

Crazy For Sue Ellen Soap Chat Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +237
    This is a story that I posted on the original writers room many moons ago. It was a challenge indeed, hence the only one I never finished. I'm determined to change that. I will post one chapter at a time. For those who remember and those who don't, I hope you enjoy it.

SWEET SURRENDER: A Pirate Story

Synopsis

Sailing away from the Caribbean island of Tortuga, strong-willed Sue Ellen Shepard-Barnes escapes a loveless marriage by masquerading as a seaman. Her voyage is cut short when the merchant ship is attacked by the ruthless BlackHawk the Pirate.

When Blackhawk discovers she is a woman and married to his nemesis, he sets out to tame the fiery Sue Ellen. The auburn-haired beauty loathes her handsome captor for enslaving her...until her heart surrenders to his sweet embrace.

Prologue

1785 – Caribbean Island of Tortuga

Sue Ellen sat calmly in the mansion she shared with her husband, Clifford Barnes, the Governor of Tortuga. Inside, she was like a tea-kettle ready to explode.

She dreamed of a new life that would take her away from a husband she had no love for, albeit a kind and gentle man. Dependable but boring was the best way to describe him.

The merchant ship, The Fountain, was set to sail in the wee hours of the early morning. If she didn’t act quickly, she’d surely die from boredom. She saw a chance to fulfill a dream…adventure on the high seas.

Chapter One

“Are you sure you want to do this lass?” Captain Drake asked his back turned toward the sea.

“Yes and I appreciate your helping me,” Sue Ellen said, changing into the seaman clothes Captain Drake supplied her.

“I’ll try to keep you safe and…”

“Captain,” Sue Ellen interrupted, “I paid you handsomely for passage on your ship. I don’t need any looking after.”

“Yes you do. I don’t want the hands to get riled up if…”

“They won’t find out if you don’t make a fuss. I may be a woman but I’m not fragile. I won’t break. You may be a sea dog but I know what duties need be done.”

“You’re stubborn lass but brave. Remember your name is Samuel and don’t be sayin’ too many a word.”

Sue Ellen emerged out of the shadows of several tall palm trees. She bore quite a resemblance to the other seaman except for the beautiful features of her face.

Captain Drake smiled. “You’re still pleasing to the eyes. Tis’ not going to be easy.”

Sue Ellen wrapped a bandana around her head and said, “However it is, it will be,” and boarded The Fountain.

36 hours later

“Samuel, the Captain is wishing to see you,” First Mate John McDougal exclaimed.

Sue Ellen nodded her head. She walked towards the Captain’s quarters and knocked. He opened the door and said, “Come in Samuel.”

Captain Drake shut the cabin door behind him and said, “Sit down lass. I’ve observed you’re actions the last few days. You’re a great hand.”

“You’ve kept your old eyes busy Captain.”

“Yes but ‘tis a pleasure.”

Sue Ellen stood up and said, “Anything else Captain Drake?”

A hard thunderous knock on the door kept him from answering. Captain Drake sprung open the door. The First Mate shouted, “Captain, a Pirate ship has been spotted.”

Captain Drake gave McDougal an order, “Get the men ready!”

“Yes, Captain!”

“Stay here,” Captain Drake told her. He grabbed his revolver and bolted out.

“Captain, the Pirate flag has a skull with red swords and the initials BH. ‘Tis coming straight at us!”

Sue Ellen was nervous but excited. She wanted to be part of the action and crept out on deck.

Captain Drake was aghast. “That’s The Bloody Sword. It’s Blackhawk the Pirate!”

TO BE CONTINUED:)

• Like Like x 2
  2. Crazy For Sue Ellen

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +237
    Chapter Two

Men can be treacherous but it takes a fearless man to control them. – Anonymous

“Beat to quarters! Beat to quarters!” the voices rang out.

It was a unanimous decision of the crew to take The Fountain merchant ship. They prepared themselves and The Bloody Sword for battle.

“Keep her steady!” Blackhawk shouted.

“Aye, Captain.”

With the lick of his lips, he could taste an easy victory. His crew of cutthroats were eager to please him. Blackhawk commanded the respect and reverence of his men. They conquered all that crossed their path.

Blackhawk’s previous life was long behind him. From an early age, he knew he was born to lead. Known as the Terror of the Caribbean, Blackhawk was the most feared and hated man who ever sailed a ship. He thrived on creating that fear, loved the smell of enemy blood, and the rush of power victory gave him.

He felt like any other man would. Hurt, confused and angry but that didn’t stop Clifford Barnes from wanting his wife back. Her letter to him, clutched in his hand, was the only piece of information he had.

Dear Clifford,

I’ve tried these past two years to love you. You’ve been a devoted husband to me. A woman would consider herself lucky to have you as her protector and provider. I feel that you truly love me but, alas, I cannot say the same.

Though I’ve been at peace without any worries in this world, I scream. I want to live, not die in boredom. As you read this, I’ll be far away at sea. I’m sorry. You did nothing wrong. The problem is deep within me. My lifelong journey awaits. – Sue Ellen

Cliff fought back tears. He stormed out of the Governor’s mansion to the house of his sister, Pamela Barnes-Ewing.

“You knew and didn’t tell me? Why sister?” Cliff asked, his voice elevated.

“Your wife didn’t want me to. I swore that I wouldn’t. Don’t be yelling at me, Clifford. Sue Ellen was a restless soul. You knew that when you married her, dear brother. She never loved you.”

“Good riddens then!” Cliff exclaimed and hurried out the door though his heart was broken.

Sue Ellen was overcome with fear. She hid in the Captain’s quarters when he dragged her to stay there, especially when The Bloody Sword got the best of the ship. “Don’t be a movin’ lass.”

Sue Ellen nodded her head in agreement though she peeked through a tiny hole in the Captain’s door. “Oh my, what’ve I gotten myself into,” Sue Ellen uttered. She felt sick and vomited from the smell of sweat and blood in the air.

The ship swayed and would surely sink under the pounding it received from Blackhawk’s fury. She’d never forget the horror of death she witnessed. It only took 15 minutes for Captain Drake to surrender his ship, The Fountain, by waving its white flag high enough for Blackhawk the Pirate to see.

Captain Drake ran towards his quarters and once inside shouted, “Lass, its best you not show yourself to bein’ a woman. Hurry come on deck and be standin’ next to me.”

Sue Ellen, unable to move from freight, waited and gasped when the Bloody Sword anchored next them. She didn’t know which one was the famous Blackhawk the Pirate; until he appeared that is.

At first glimpse, she noticed his ruggedly handsome face, sea blue eyes, and intimidating presence. He wore a red shirt of fine linen with handmade lace cascading off the cuffs, white cotton stockings that were rolled above the knee held in place with black garter, and black satin breeches buttoned below the knees. A red bandana adorned his head.

Captain Drake whispered, “Don’t be a lookin’ at him. Keep your head down lass.”

Blackhawk didn’t say a word; his eyes and gestures spoke for him. Most of the crew of The Fountain perished from battle except a few that seemed of no use to him. His cutthroats seized clothing, silk, sugar, opium, iron, pounds of silver and a huge bag of gold. Also mundane items like wheat, thread, thimbles, and scissors, among other things.

Sue Ellen held back tears. At that moment, she missed the safety and comforts of being the Governors’ wife. To be aboard the notorious Bloody Sword and held captive by Blackhawk, it was not what she had in mind. No longer under the safety of Captain Drake, Sue Ellen had no choice but to do what was expected of her though she wondered how long it’d be before her cover was blown. She feared for her life and womanly virtue.

TO BE CONTINUED;)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Crazy For Sue Ellen

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +237
    Chapter Three

In the last three days, Sue Ellen tried her best not to speak or draw attention to herself. The more Blackhawk stared at her, the more uncomfortable she became. She put her head down and continued her duties.

Blackhawk usually didn’t give the additions to his crew much thought. He wondered why Samuel caught his attention. Something wasn’t quite right about the young man. He wasn’t very tall but yet he wasn’t short. His build was not up to par for a member of a crew. He had not matured enough to even grow the whiskers. He hadn’t heard him utter a word and he huddled next to Captain Drake when he could. Blackhawk couldn’t put his finger on it so he decided to send for him.

“Samuel!” he beckoned. Sue Ellen didn’t turn around until he repeated, “Samuel! Forgettin’ thy own name? Come with me, thy Captain be waitin’ for you.”

Sue Ellen’s eyes bulged. She swallowed hard. Oh sweet Lord, Captain Drake can’t help me now, she thought.

The walk to Blackhawks Captain’s quarters seemed like an endless road. She approached with cautiousness. “Enter lad,” he said.

Sue Ellen looked around. It was surprisingly neat and as clean as it could be for a ship. She kept her head down; remembering what Captain Drake told her.

“Picker up your head, lad,” Blackhawk said. She slowly lifted and caught his eyes. Be tellin' me your name again,” Blackhawk told her.

“Su…Samuel,” Sue Ellen answered, her nerves almost getting the best of her.

“You be lookin to young to be with a crew, Samuel. Did you run away?”

“Aye, Captain.”

With the emerging sound of Sue Ellen's voice, Blackhawk got up to get a closer look. He looked her in the eye and noticed the delicate features of her face. She trembled when he reached around and pulled off the bandana that kept her long hair in check. His hands glided firmly over her chest. Blackhawk’s eyes widened when he inhaled Sue Ellen’s scent.

“Take off thy shirt,” he said, and his face split into a wide grin.

Oh heavens, Sue Ellen thought.

Sue Ellen stared him down and merely shook her head no. Blackhawk said, “Do it lad or I’ll do it for ye,” a teasing laughter filled his eyes.

“It’s lass. I’m a lass,” Sue Ellen said, courageously.

“Prove it to me then lass,” he said, toying with her.

Sue Ellen was aghast. He was now playing a game that she didn’t appreciate. He’d ravage her soon enough and give her to his crew for their pleasure, she thought.

Sue Ellen’s hands fumbled with the buttons of her shirt. Blackhawk’s mouth opened slightly, a hint of desire showing in his eye. He came toward her and placed his hands on hers. She gasped, the panic rising within her. Blackhawk slowly opened her shirt and caressed her smooth, silky bosom. For the first time in her life, Sue Ellen knew humiliation. She felt the heady sensation of his lips on her neck; his phallus pressed into her.

Sue Ellen seethed with mounting rage. She shouted, “You dirty scoundrel,” and slapped his face. Blackhawk’s laugh echoed the room.

“You’re a brazen little wench,” he said before his mouth took hers hungrily.

TO BE CONTINUED:)

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Crazy For Sue Ellen

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +237
    Chapter Four

Sue Ellen fought his kiss, unable to break free of his powerful grasp. His tongue pushed deeper and explored her mouth, and his strong hands roamed her body. He released Sue Ellen from his embrace. She stood there stunned and unable to move. A shiver went up and down her spine.

“Mm, a tasty little wench, too,” Blackhawk said, his tongue licked his lips. Unlike his crew, Blackhawk never forced himself on any woman. He had his pick when he pulled into port enjoying the women that were so eager to please him.

“What are you going to do to me, Captain Blackhawk? Just get it over with, if you must,” Sue Ellen said, her emotions ramped.

“Nothing lass, as much as it would be me pleasure having your body warm thy bed, I will let you get off the ship at the next port, though that will not be soon enough for your liking.”

Sue Ellen breathed a sigh of relief. He’s not that ruthless, Sue Ellen thought. “Thy crew would not be as kind as their Captain.”

“I don’t know how to express my thanks Captain except to say thank you,” Sue Ellen said, her smile.

“Tell me what ‘ya be doin’ on the Fountain ship alone? My eyes be seein’ a lady of refinement. I be knowin’ a many in my youth."

Sue Ellen was hesitant but told Blackhawk the truth. “I paid Captain Drake to sail on his ship. He kept an eye on me.”

“Why would’ya be doin’ that lass?” Blackhawk asked, intrigued.

“To get away from my husband—a caring and sweet man but quite the bore. I left a life of luxury because I wanted excitement," Sue Ellen said, boldly.

“Tis nothing wrong with that. There be something wrong with thy husband if he didn’t be taken a notice of your boredom. You be a fiery one, Sue Ellen.”

“A Governor has his duties and I wasn’t one of them,” Sue Ellen said. She lowered her head in a somber moment.

Blackhawk inquired further, “Governor, lass?”

“Aye, Captain. My husband, Clifford Barnes is the Governor of Tortuga,” Sue Ellen told him. His eyes flared hearing his name. Rage in his blood.

“Straighten thy garments, lass,” Blackhawk ordered.

Blackhawk called out for his First Mate, he said, “Bring Samuel’s belongings into my quarters. The lad will be staying with me.”

“Staying with you, Captain?” he said, confused.

“Aye! Don’t be standin’ there like a log; go be fetchin’ his things and a bottle of rum,” Blackhawk ordered.

Sue Ellen didn’t understand. She became nervous but didn’t let on. She would play on his kindness as long as she could.

“Can’t be lettin’ you near the men any longer. You’d be causin’ havoc with ‘em if they be knowin’ your charade. You’ll be a doin’ chores in thy quarters and anything else I ask of you.”

“But, Captain I…” Sue Ellen didn’t finish. The lustful twinkle in his eye told her that anything could happen until the ship finally docked. She dared not ask how long that would be.

“Samuel’s things Captain, what’s left of ‘em, and the rum,” the First Mate said, and handed them to Blackhawk.

“Thanks mate now don’t be a disturbin’ me. Samuel will be doin’ the chores in my quarters,” Blackhawk said. He gave Sue Ellen her belongings and told her to start mopping.

“Aye, Captain,” the First Mate said, and after giving Samuel the once over, he left.

Blackhawk sat "swill-in" the rum and looking at Sue Ellen’s every move. He could still taste her on his lips. Nothing will be a given' me more pleasure than seducing thy nemesis’ wife.

TO BE CONTINUED:D

• Winner Winner x 2
  5. Miss Texas 1967

Miss Texas 1967 Soap Chat Fan

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +672
    I took a while to click on this because I'm not generally into pirates, but this is quite gripping. I'm interested to see this develop :)

• Cyber Hug Cyber Hug x 1
  6. Crazy For Sue Ellen

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +237
    Chapter Five

Blackhawk’s crew wondered why “Samuel” was getting special treatment, in so far as to sleep in thy Captain’s quarters—though no one dared to question why except one stupid fool. The perpetrator was bound so he could not swim or tread water, and forced to walk off the wooden plank. Sue Ellen was mortified but thrilled that Blackhawk chose her honor over one of his crew.

Blackhawk delighted in watching Sue Ellen’s sweat on her brow. She scrubbed, dusted and tidied up diligently. He studied the delicate features of her face, envisioned how she'd feel under him, and the sounds she'd make but made no attempts to have his way with her. More than once, he caught her glimpse. Her eyes twinkled; the heat exuded from her body.

On one occasion, Sue Ellen let her guard down and told him the story of her youth. She had a poor upbringing and a drunkard for a father. Blackhawk sympathized with her though he couldn’t relate. He came from a wealthy family though he was not as forthcoming as she.

More importantly, he wondered how his enemy—the man he vowed to avenge—let such a beautiful woman languish in boredom. Soon I will be possessin' ya’ lass.

It was the first time in two weeks that Sue Ellen could venture on deck. Her back hurt and her bones were sore from the rigorous cleaning of Blackhawk’s quarters. She felt eyes upon her and smiled when she saw Captain Drake come toward her.

“Are you okay, lass?”

“Yes but Blackhawk knows I’m a woman and…”

“Shiver me timbers! What’s he done to you,” Captain Drake asked.

“I've been his maid—he asks nothing except keeping his quarters spotless. He doesn’t want me stayin’ out on deck too long because he is leery of what his crew will do if they find out I’m a woman. When we dock, he’s going to let me go.”

Captain Drake was baffled, “Or so he says, lass. He not bein’ a man of his word or honor.” Sue Ellen stood there tense. She didn’t want to hear his words of wisdom. “I believe he will be this time, Captain Drake.” She wanted to believe in him.

“Be keepin’ your guard up!” Captain Drake exclaimed. He walked away and went about his chores before some of the crew swarmed around them. The First Mate called out, “Samuel, the Captain wants ye back in quarters! There’s a storm ahead.”

Sue Ellen nodded but slowly walked back toward Blackhawk’s cabin, wanting to enjoy the fresh air as much as she could. The approaching sky was dark, and thunder exploded in the distance. She grew nervous when the wind pushed her forward and rain poured down. Once inside Blackhawk’s quarters, she breathed a sigh of relief, though her clothes were soaked.

“You had the lead in your foot, lass. Change thy clothes first before catchin' thy death. I be lookin' the other way,” Blackhawk said.

“Aye, Captain,” Sue Ellen responded, and quickly changed her clothes.

The Bloody Sword swayed from the gusts of wind that circled it. Combined with heavy rains, the storm would surely damage the ship if not in the capable hands of his crew. Blackhawk opened his door and yelled, “All men on deck.”

Sue Ellen was uneasy. She didn’t count on severe rainstorms even though she heard many stories about them from her husband. The days of his youth were spent on the sea and she marveled when he would tell them.

“Better be a sittin, lass." Before Sue Ellen sat, the ship rocked back and forth so much that she lost her balance and fell down on her butt. Blackhawk let out such a hearty laugh that it made Sue Ellen giggle, too—her smile devastatingly beautiful.

No sooner had she stood up when a loud, thunderous crack startled her so bad she leaped into her captor’s arms. “Don’t be afraid, lass. I won’t be lettin’ any harm come upon ye,” Blackhawk said, in a whisper.

Sue Ellen felt safe in his arms. She didn’t expect to tremble from his touch, and when he caressed her face, she closed her eyes and anticipated his kiss. Blackhawk’s lips brushed against hers; her mouth welcoming his tongue. He kissed her hungrily; their tongues intertwined. The excitement of the sway of the ship, and his hands exploring the curves of her body sent a tingling sensation throughout her.

“Captain! Captain!” the mate shouted out. Blackhawk released Sue Ellen and quickly ran out on deck. She could hear the authority in Blackhawk's voice, directing orders at his crew. It exhilarated her. After several minutes, Sue Ellen
    let out a sigh of relief when the rocking of the ship finally subsided.

The thunder in her heart still
    pounded. For Sue Ellen, a raging storm within her begun with a burning desire she never felt before.

TO BE CONTINUED;)

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Crazy For Sue Ellen

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +237
    Chapter Six

In the aftermath of the storm, Blackhawk joined his crew to get their ship back up to par. Sundown had long approached and Blackhawk retired to his quarters to find a sleeping Sue Ellen in his bed. He looked around the room to find it meticulously neat and clean. Ever so gently, he pushed back the few hairs on her face—marveling in her beauty. He kissed her forehead and whispered, “Sweet dreams, lass.”

The sound of chirping seagulls echoed in her ears. Sue Ellen opened her eyes and realized she slept the night in Blackhawk’s bed. She was clearly smitten with her handsome captor. Her thoughts of his glorious kisses returned, until the door swung open, and Blackhawk appeared.

“Mornin’ lass. I trust you had a good rest in thy bed,” he asked.

Sue Ellen blushed momentarily and said,“Aye, Captain.”

The desire for him was intense. She never felt this kind of longing for husband, Clifford. When they made love, it was always about his pleasure. He was tender and gentle but passion was missing. More often than not, she was left unsatisfied; unable to reach that pinnacle moment of ecstasy. Deep within her, she felt that was about to change.

Blackhawk walked over to Sue Ellen and exclaimed, "I be wantin’ to kiss ye, lass.”

“Sue Ellen,” she whispered, her lips quivered. The nearness of him was hard for her to resist.

“Aye, Sue Ellen,” Blackhawk answered.

When she took a deep breath, he could see the want in her eyes. Blackhawk stepped away and locked his door then led Sue Ellen to his bed. Without spoken words, he slowly removed her clothing; she trembled uncontrollably from his touch. He took off his long, narrow strip of cloth that was draped around his neck and tucked down the front of his vest. Her sparkling eyes widened when he unleashed the beast bulging under his breeches.

"I want ye, Captain," Sue Ellen said, seductively.

Blackhawk wanted to hear her moans; shouting his real name during the ecstasy he was about to bestow upon her. “Tis, JR, my beauty.”

“JaaaayArrrrr,” Sue Ellen whispered. She surrendered to her unfulfilled sexual desires, and gave her captor possession of her mind, body, and soul.

Sue Ellen’s breathing was ragged. She cuddled into his arms and exclaimed, “I never knew it could be like this.”

JR’s hands caressed her shoulder and said, “It tis, Sue Ellen. I wantin’ to be makin’ up for what your husband could not.”

“Yes, please?” Sue Ellen said, as JR kissed her lips until they heard the lookout holler, “Land, ho, Land ho!”

“Sue Ellen, we be havin’ to get up before they start knockin' for their Captain,” JR exclaimed. They both hurried and put their clothes back on. Instead of waiting, JR once again Blackhawk, went out on deck. The hands cheered at the sight of land. They were eager to get to shore, to rummage and have their way with the women of Port Royal.

“Steady, and get the crew ready to dock,” Blackhawk ordered, and went back to his quarters where Sue Ellen awaited him.

“We be makin’ it to Port Royal, Sue Ellen. Get yourself ready. It won’t be long before you be havin’ your wish to be free,” JR said.

“Free? Aye,” Sue Ellen said, but after being with JR she was in love. She had a frown on her face which told him, she wasn’t anxious to leave him. He didn’t want to admit it, but the feared Pirate had lost his heart.

“What be' troublin' ye, Sue Ellen? I promised I’d let you go, and I be a meanin’ it,” JR told her.

Sue Ellen walked toward him and said, “But that was before…I…um…don’t want to leave, unless you rather I do so. I know the danger in store for me and maybe you too, if your men find out I’m a woman.” She began to sob.

“Oh thy Sue Ellen, I can’t be beginnin’ to tell ye how happy you be a makin' me. I don’t want to be without ye,” JR said. He kissed her sweetly, as they clung to each other until Sue Ellen spoke.

“I want to stay for as long as you want me,” Sue Ellen said.

“I be wantin' you to be staying forever, Sue Ellen but it won’t be easy to keep this masquerade up, thy beauty but it’d be worth it,” JR confessed. Sue Ellen agreed for her, too.

Sue Ellen was technically a married woman but didn't care. All she wanted was the excitement life had to offer as Blackhawk’s brave and loving Mistress.

TO BE CONTINUED
    :)

Last edited: Jun 11, 2019
    • Winner Winner x 2
  8. Sarah

Sarah Super Moderator Staff Member Original Member Since 1998

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +5,272
    Medals:
    Yay!! You dirty Dawg Blackhawk!!!!

Love it!!!! :)

9. Crazy For Sue Ellen

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +237
    CHAPTER SEVEN

The Château of the Ewing’s

“Heavens, how do you know?” Pamela asked.

"A trusted source thy wife. I fear she is lost at sea,” Bobby told her.

“What if she isn’t? There may be some hope that she survived an attack,” Pamela said.

“If she is alive, no doubt Sue Ellen is at the mercy of Blackhawk the Pirate. He rules and terrorizes the Caribbean sea,” Bobby informed her.

Pamela was mortified. "Oh my Lord, I have to tell Clifford. I pray that Sue Ellen changed her mind and sailed on the other merchant ship.”

“If we leave now, we’ll get there before sundown. Let’s not waste any time.”

Bobby and Pamela Ewing left their chateau in a horse drawn carriage. They dreaded the moment when truth be finally told to Clifford.

The Governor’s Mansion

Clifford Barnes’ thoughts were with his wife, Sue Ellen. Ever since she left, he couldn’t sleep, eat or perform his duties. He simply existed without her. How could he not recognize her unhappiness? She was the perfect wife but, alas, his love for her wasn’t enough. His mind wandered again.

Tortuga - 1781
    The House of Patricia Shepard, and her daughter Sue Ellen

"I trust that everything is in order with our arrangement Governor," Patricia Shepard noted, then signed the legal document.

"Yes madam. You will be taken care of, and so will your daughter. Have you told her of my intentions?" Clifford asked.

"Yes and she is honored to become your wife. I've groomed her to be a proper and obedient young woman. She will devote herself to you," Patricia informed him.

The Governor had his eye on Sue Ellen for the last few months, catching glimpses whenever he was in Patricia's company but they were never introduced. Patricia was an expert seamstress. When Clifford was being fitted for a new wardrobe, he spotted Sue Ellen, and was immediately smitten with the auburn-hair beauty. It didn't take long for him to ask Patricia for her daughter's hand in marriage.

"Can I see your daughter now, please? I'm anxious to bestow a ring on her finger," Clifford said.

Patricia stood up and said, "Of course. I will get her for you. Excuse me."

Sue Ellen was still shaking. She didn't want to marry a man she never met or wasn't in love with. Her tears were apparent when her Mother approached.

"Come on, Sue Ellen. It's time to meet your future husband, and stop crying. I worked hard for this moment, especially when your drunken Father left us penniless. You're a foolish, and selfish girl telling me about your dreams of romance and adventure. This is the life you'll live whether you like it or not," Patricia told her.

Sue Ellen dried her eyes. She knew she had no choice and shot a piercing glare at her Mother. "I won’t like it, and I will hate you forever."

Patricia was hurt but swallowed her pride as they walked into the sitting area. Clifford's eyes widened at the sight of the beautiful woman that would soon be his wife.

Sue Ellen couldn't believe her eyes. She expected an ugly, old, fat man. She never imagined he would be handsome, and not much older than she. She smiled when he took her hand and gently kissed it.

Patricia said, "My darling daughter allow me to introduce you to the man you are betrothed to marry; our new Governor, Clifford Barnes."

TO BE CONTINUED:D

Last edited: Jun 14, 2019
  10. Sarah

Sarah Super Moderator Staff Member Original Member Since 1998

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +5,272
    Medals:
    Oh thank Christ!! Something to read and a bit of Blackhawk to take me (TAKE ME!!!) into the weekend! :l:

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Miss Texas 1967

Miss Texas 1967 Soap Chat Fan

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +672
    Little does everyone back home know Sue Ellen is not hating the "kidnapped" experience at all lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Crazy For Sue Ellen

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +237
    CHAPTER EIGHT

The Governor’s Mansion – Tortuga

Clifford’s thoughts turned to his wedding night—when he first made love to his beautiful wife, Mrs. Sue Ellen Shepard-Barnes.

Sue Ellen let out a sigh. He felt her naked body shake as he kissed her lips. Clifford put his arm around Sue Ellen’s waist. He eased her down on the bed, and stared in awe before he sat on the edge. “Don’t be nervous. I will be gentle with you my wife. I promise.”

“I…I trust you,” Sue Ellen replied.

“You’re so beautiful, my wife,” Clifford told her. He stood back up and removed his clothing, never taking his eyes off his bride.

Sue Ellen didn’t turn away. She looked in amazement—she had never seen the anatomy of a naked man. She swallowed hard at the sight of his arousal. A tingling sensation that she never experienced, except by her own self-exploration, emerged. He kneeled in between her legs as his hands caressed the inside of her thigh. She moaned softly when his fingers played with her folds. He planted soft kisses on her stomach and breasts. She heaved a sigh and pulled Clifford in for a tender kiss.

When Clifford looked at her with desire in his eyes, she touched his chest and said, “I’m ready, Clifford,” and they made love.

“Are you okay? I didn’t hurt you, did I?” Clifford asked. Sue Ellen, wrapped in his arms, said, “I felt a little pain at first but then it was wonderful. I can scarcely breathe from the pleasure.”

Clifford smiled, thankful in the knowledge that she enjoyed it, as much as he. “I love you, Sue Ellen.”

The Governor’s thoughts were cut short when he heard a knock on his door. “Yes, come in.”

“I’m sorry to disturb you, Governor but Mr. and Mrs. Bobby Ewing are here to see you,” the butler told him.

“Show them in,” Clifford said.

When Pamela and Bobby walked in, Clifford immediately asked, “What did you come here for? To gloat at how my wife didn’t love me?” Clifford asked.

“No. Brother, we have some bad news…um…about Sue Ellen?” Pamela told him.

Clifford’s heart sank and said, “Sue Ellen? What about her?”

Bobby stepped in and said, “Your wife was on the merchant ship, The Fountain. I’m not sure where the voyage was taking her. It was reported by the crew of another ship, that just docked into port, that it was abandoned. It’s feared that the crew was lost either by storms, or captured by Blackhawk the Pirate. From what was described, it sounds more like the latter.”

“Oh my God, my wife. Sue Ellen!” Clifford said, and broke down in tears. “I loved her, Sister. I…it’s my fault she’s gone.” Pamela comforted him as best she could.

Caribbean Island of Port Royal

“You be wantin’ some company,” a pretty blonde lass asked Blackhawk.

Sue Ellen stood in front of him and said, “The captain will not be needin’ any lasses to be spendin’ the night with.”

JR winked at the lass and said, “The lad speaks the truth. Be on your way.”

“I don’t want to share my Captain with any lasses, JR. I am your only lass from now on,” Sue Ellen told him.

JR was amused by her jealousy and possessiveness. It made him want her more. He was so smitten that he hadn’t thought of the indulgences of the flesh with any other woman when they came ashore. Captain Drake followed them closely and when Sue Ellen caught a glimpse of him spying, she asked JR to let him go.

“Why should I be doin’ that, Sue Ellen,” JR asked.

“He took me aboard his ship and looked after me. I would not be standing here in front of ye, if not for Captain Drake,” Sue Ellen responded.

“It would be pleasin’ you that much?” JR asked. Sue Ellen nodded her head in agreement that it would. For Sue Ellen's happiness, JR agreed.

Sue Ellen walked up to Captain Drake and said, “Blackhawk wanted me to tell you that you are a free man. He is letting you go.”

“Lass, how could that be?” Captian Drake asked, befuddled.

“It be, Captain. So don’t be mutton-headed, get your double jug out of here before Blackhawk be changing his mind,” Sue Ellen shouted. He ran as fast as he could.

JR smiled profusely when Sue Ellen walked back to him and said, “You’re my only protector, Captain Blackhawk.”

“Aye, thy beauty, we best be gettin’ back to thy ship so ye can show Blackhawk thy appreciation,” JR said, wryly.

To Be Continued:l:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. Crazy For Sue Ellen

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +237
    CHAPTER NINE

“I have to know what happened, Pamela. I can’t sit idle and just assume she is dead. If there is a chance she is alive, and at the mercy of Blackhawk, I have to save her. I will hire the best vessel and crew I can. And I am going with them," Clifford said.

"Brother, are you sure? You're putting yourself in harm's way," Pamela asked.

"My life is meaningless without Sue Ellen. I'm miserable without her so I don't care what happens to me," Clifford said, honestly.

"I will help you secure a crew, Clifford," Bobby offered.

Clifford gave him a grateful smile and said, "Much obliged."

They started to plan immediately. Pamela was concerned for Clifford but knew he would torture himself if he didn’t try to rescue the woman he loved.

Sue Ellen and Blackhawk went back to his ship. Once inside his quarters, they could be totally alone. The crew would not be coming back until morning.

"I want ye, Sue Ellen," JR said, his voice in a whisper. His hands caressed her shoulders and his lips pressed against hers. Sue Ellen trembled as he slowly undressed her and eased her into his bed.

JR was quick to remove his garments. Sue Ellen reached out for his hands and she positioned him next to her. "Stay," she said, and went in-between his legs. When her lips went below his waist, JR's arousal grew. Sue Ellen slowly lowered herself on him. Her hands gripped his chest as she brought them to a glorious release.

"Ye are quite the passionate woman thy beauty," JR told her.

"Cause of you beloved. I cannot control thyself," Sue Ellen said.

"Sue Ellen, I want to be makin' ye happy the rest of thy days," JR confessed.

Sue Ellen smiled and her heart beat rapidly. Her feelings for him were sincere. She said, “I love you, JR. I was never in love with thy husband."

JR sat up at the thought of him. He was happy to hear Sue Ellen never loved Barnes. He said, “Thy Sue Ellen, I be lovin you, too. And, because of that I have to be tellin’ ye who I am.”

“You don’t have to, JR but I’d feel closer to you, if you did,” Sue Ellen said. She took his hand and kissed his lovingly.

“I was born into a wealthy family that was from America. They settled in New London, Connecticut. During the war, they went to Tortuga,” JR began. Sue Ellen was surprised but listened intently.

“Not long ago, I was an American seaman aboard many privateer ships during the Revolution. We seized many British ships during the war, fighting many a battle. I was tired of risking thy life capturing foreign vessels, which were subject to condemnation and sale under prize law. And, I didn’t want to share in the proceeds that were divided by privateer sponsors, ship owners, captains and crew. During one of the battles I took over the ship and crew. Hence, I became a Pirate.”

“You haven’t seen your family for…”

“Many a year, Sue Ellen but one thing I must tell ye is that your husband, Clifford Barnes is very well known to me. We were once friends but now he is my sworn enemy,” JR confessed.

“Oh Lord. How did you know him?” Sue Ellen asked.

“We were friends, or so I thought, and fought alongside each other in many battles. He was given his freedom after betraying me. One day after I confided in him, he went to thy Privateer Captain after I questioned his loyalty to the crew. The Captain was livid. I was beaten and humiliated…” JR paused.

“My love don't be telling me anymore about it. I don’t blame you for hating Clifford, but I wish you would have told me sooner.”

“I didn’t know if I could be trustin’ but I do now my beauty,” JR told her.

Sue Ellen wrapped her arms around him, and said, “I’m glad you did.”

“Tell me Sue Ellen, did Cliff ever mention his time on a privateer ship?”

“Clifford told me that during the war he was in battle at sea but I didn’t know it was a privateer ship. He never mentioned that to me, JR. I guess he was ashamed of what he did to you. Needless, thank goodness he was kind to me,” Sue Ellen said.

“Well, I’d go back to Tortuga and torture him if he didn’t, Sue Ellen,” JR said.

“Beloved, please tell me your full name,” Sue Ellen asked.

Sue Ellen’s mouth hung open when he said, “Thy name is John Ross Ewing, II.”

To Be Continued.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2019
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  14. Crazy For Sue Ellen

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +237
    CHAPTER TEN

"Oh Lord, you're a Ewing?" Sue Ellen asked.

"Aye," JR said.

"My sister-in-law, Pamela is a Ewing by marriage.

"Well, ye full of surprises. Tell more about her husband," JR said.

"His name is Bobby James Ewing," Sue Ellen told him.

JR stood up. With tears in his eyes, he said, "Tis thy brother, Sue Ellen."

"Sweet Jesus," Sue Ellen said, shocked.

"Did he ever mention a brother to ye?" JR asked.

"Yes, he said he had two brothers; John Ross and Gary," Sue Ellen told him.

"Aye, my brother Gary died of typhoid fever when he was a young lad," JR said.

"Yes, he was saddened whenever he spoke of him. He told me you were lost in battle. He doesn't know you are alive," Sue Ellen informed him.

JR was glad. “Tis better that way. I did not be wantin' my family to know thy fate."

"Did Clifford know who you were?" Sue Ellen asked.

"No. I never be tellin' anyone thy full name nor did he. It was later I found out his last name was Barnes. Thy vowed revenge, Sue Ellen."

Sue Ellen thought briefly and said, "Was bedding me your revenge on Clifford?" A single tear went down her cheek.

JR wiped it away with a gentle brush of his lips. "No, I be a wantin' you before I knew about ye husband. I can't be tellin a lie that it didn't cross thy mind,” JR confessed.

When Sue Ellen started to sob, JR added, "Ye be stealin' thy heart," JR confessed.

Sue Ellen kissed his lips and whispered, "And you mine, Captain Blackhawk." He stiffened from her deference. His hunger for her was strong. He lay Sue Ellen down on the bed. Her senses spinning in ecstasy when he ravaged her welcoming body.

TWO WEEKS LATER

Clifford was ready to set sail with his crew to find Sue Ellen. He and Bobby assembled the best group of men for the job. He paid them handsomely, up front, to take care of their families, and pledged more when they returned. The name of the ship was named, The Raven.

The first mate’s name was Toby and he knew every crew member that would be sailing with them.

“It will be an honor to be on board with you governor, and for such a noble mission. The men will serve you well,” Toby said.

“I’m sure they will do me proud, Toby. Now let’s go,” Clifford said.

Clifford’s heart beat fast; his nervousness at its peak. He never thought he’d sail again, and never wanted to, but for Sue Ellen it was worth the danger he’d surely face.

To be continued:)

Last edited: Jun 24, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Crazy For Sue Ellen

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +237
    CHAPTER ELEVEN

The Raven had been at sea for two weeks when they spotted a ship coming toward them. It was The Bloody Sword. The ship was prepared for battle. Clifford gave the order for them to strike when at the appropriate distance.

Clifford was nervous but excited. If Sue Ellen was alive, no doubt she was on Blackhawk's ship, and he'd die trying to save her.

"Captain, a ship be approaching!" his firstmate said.

“Beat to quarters! Beat to quarters!” Blackhawk shouted.

Sue Ellen marveled how JR, as Blackhawk the Pirate, controlled his men. She saw the sweet side that nobody else did, but her lust for him rose when witnessing his power and control over his crew. He came toward her, and she went back in.

"Sue Ellen, be stayin' in here where safe. We are about to do battle to take over another ship."

Sue Ellen nodded, leaped into his arms, and kissed his lips. He caressed her body and said, "Thy beauty, ye have nothing to fear. My heart forever beats with you."

Again, Sue Ellen kissed him and said, "Thy love you." JR caressed her face and went to his crew.

Sue Ellen shook from the sound of canons being fired. The crew didn’t seem to panic, as they were use to battle. She heard Blackhawk ordering his men about. She peaked out of one of the port holes and witnessed the other ship at a standstill. The Bloody Sword did considerable damage to The Raven.

Clifford thought he would overcome The Bloody Sword but realized he underestimated their strength and overall weapon power. Half his crew was lost, and the ship would never recover. The more he thought about it, he decided to surrender quickly. If taken prisoner, he’d surely be able to look for Sue Ellen. If she wasn’t on board then he would assume that she was dead, and accept his own fate.

Blackhawk went back into his private quarters. “Relax my beauty. Victory is ours,” JR exclaimed. He waited until the word came that the prisoners were on board, and the Raven Ship ransacked, and set ablaze.

JR took Sue Ellen in his arms. The musky smell of his skin excited her. She started to undress until JR said, “Duty calls first thy beauty. Ye desire will have to wait until sundown.” A few moments later, a knock on his door signaled Blackhawk they were ready for him. Sue Ellen took a deep breath and sat on the bed.

Clifford stood there and waited to come face to face with the notorious Blackhawk the Pirate. He thought his eyes deceived him when he recognized the famed terror of the Caribbean. Surely, he was a dead man if Blackhawk remembered him. He kept his mouth shut and head down.

“I am Blackhawk, your new Captain. Remember that dead men tell no tails. You will become thy crew. No prey, no pay!” Blackhawk shouted.

When one of the prisoners spit at him, Blackhawk did not spare him mercy and severed his neck with his sword. Sue Ellen was fixated by his brutality while she peaked out from the doorway of his quarters.

“Who be the Captain of the Raven Ship?” Blackhawk demanded to know. Shaking, Clifford stepped forward and said, “I’m the Captain.”

Sue Ellen’s eyes widened. Oh my Lord, Clifford!

Blackhawk recognized him immediately. His blood boiled but he did not act any differently toward him in front of his crew. “I will be a sparin’ the lives of you and your crew—what be left of them. What is thy name?”

“I thank ye, Captain Blackhawk. My name is Clifford,” he said, and in the utmost reverence kneeled before him.

“Be gettin’ up, and do not be a causin me a problem, or ye will suffer the same fate of thy prisoner,” Blackhawk said.

Sue Ellen was beside herself. When Blackhawk came into his quarters, he sensed that Sue Ellen saw Clifford. “Ye saw him?”

“Aye, I did. I don’t understand how or why he was at sea?” Sue Ellen said.

“Tis easy to figure, Sue Ellen that ye husband come a lookin’ for his beautiful wife,” JR said.

Sue Ellen felt guilty that Clifford would risk his life for her. “I would be lying if I said I didn’t care about Clifford. I do but I am not in love with him. He was gentle, kind and loving but it wasn’t enough. What is his fate, beloved?”

If Sue Ellen weren’t involved, he’d have tortured him, and had him walk the plank out of revenge. “No harm will come to him, thy beauty.”

Sue Ellen walked up to JR and put her arms around him. She kissed his lips sweetly and said, “I want to see thy husband."

TO BE CONTINUED ;)

• Like Like x 2
  16. Crazy For Sue Ellen

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +237
    CHAPTER TWELVE

"Are ye sure, beauty?" JR asked.

Sue Ellen knew Clifford must be sick with worry about her. Since he treated her kindly, she had to let Clifford know she was alive. She said, “Yes, please beloved.”

JR nodded his head and told his first mate to bring him to quarters. “Aye, Captain,” he said. JR waited outside the door.

"Keep ya head down," Blackhawk told him. He took Clifford into his quarters and shut the door. He left them alone.

Any feelings she had for Clifford awakened that moment, but quickly died.

"Clifford," she said, softly. He looked up and saw Sue Ellen standing there; her smile and outstretched hands warmed his heart. He was so relieved and happy she was alive.

"Sue Ellen!" He shouted. He ran into her arms. Quietly, he sobbed. "Thank the Lord, I thought I lost you. Are you okay? Has Blackhawk hurt you?"

Sue Ellen shook her head and said, "No, the Captain has been kind. His crew doesn't know I'm a woman. He has protected me from them."

Clifford couldn't believe it. "I...I'm so happy I found you but why didn't you tell me how you felt before you left?"

"I tried several times in many different ways but you ignored my pleas," Sue Ellen said.

Clifford's tears returned. He knew she was right. His position as Governor took over his life, and he was neglectful. "I'm sorry, Sue Ellen. You mean more to me than anything. If we ever make it home, I promise I'll change."

"Clifford...I can't go back," Sue Ellen confided.

"I don't understand. Aren't you terrified to stay on board with a cutthroat killer?" Clifford asked.

"No I'm not. Like I said, Blackhawk has been good to me. I have nothing but respect for him."

"Respect? Wife, he is a Pirate," Clifford told her.

Sue Ellen's voice rose. "Stop it, Clifford! You don't know him like I do."

"What do you mean?" Clifford asked.

"I have been on his ship for a long time, and he shared things with me. I would never betray his trust," Sue Ellen confessed.

Clifford was appalled by her admission of loyalty and asked, "Has he bedded you?"

"Yes," Sue Ellen said, and then added, "I love him!"

Clifford was angry and couldn't control his temper. “You Harlot!” With the back of his hand, he slapped Sue Ellen's face—she fell to the ground.

When Blackhawk heard Sue Ellen crying, and Clifford’s voice elevated, he opened his quarter’s door quickly. He could see Sue Ellen’s cheek was red, and slow to get up. His rage was uncontrollable. He beat Clifford mercilessly as Sue Ellen watched in horror. Her initial cries for him to stop didn’t help. He began to choke him with his bare hands until Sue Ellen yelled again for Blackhawk to spare Clifford’s life. Blackhawk stopped and Clifford slowly regained his breathing. Again, he left Sue Ellen and Cliff alone.

Sue Ellen went over to Clifford and cradled him in her arms. “Oh Clifford, I don’t blame you for being upset with me. I’m so sorry,” Sue Ellen said. She wiped the blood from his face with her handkerchief.

“Sue Ellen, my wife. I would die than sooner hurt you. Forgive me,” Clifford said, in a whisper before he passed out. Oh dear Lord, what have I done?

“Where did they take him?” Sue Ellen asked.

“Prisoner’s quarters my beauty. He will be fine there. My mate will tend to him until he recovers from thy wrath,” JR said.

Sue Ellen put her head down and said, “Thank you for sparing him. I told him that you are my beloved.”

“I be a figuring as much, but not an excuse to be hittin’ thy wife,” JR exclaimed. “I will not be a sparin’ him again if it repeats.” JR took Sue Ellen in his arms and proclaimed, “I will love ye till the end of time, beauty.”

Sue Ellen caressed his face. “My heart will never stop beating for you.”

In a few days, Clifford recovered. He was sore but he was able to join the crew and be on his best behavior. Blackhawk kept a close eye that he didn’t spend much time with Sue Ellen, when she was on deck as the lad, Samuel.

“I forgive you, but please forgive me for leaving you and taking you away from the safety of the Governor’s Mansion. I asked Blackhawk to let you go at our next port, though I’m not sure where that will be,” Sue Ellen told him.

Cliff shook his head. “No, I won’t leave you, Sue Ellen. I rather become part of Blackhawk’s crew than go home to an empty mansion. My life is here with you, even if not as husband and wife.”

“Clifford, you have to get off the ship when we are on land. Blackhawk does not want you on board, and it’s either that or the plank. He also told me what you did to him when you were shipmates. He had vengeance in his heart, until he met me,” Sue Ellen admitted.

“He told you? Well, I recognized him, too. I’m not proud of what I did but if you stay with him, your life is at risk every day but if that’s what you want, I will not trouble you. I won’t tell anyone I found you, namely my sister, and her husband. I will declare you lost at sea.” Sue Ellen swore she would never tell Clifford that Blackhawk was a Ewing.

“Clifford, does that mean you will do as I say? I don’t want Blackhawk to hurt you,” Sue Ellen said. Clifford shook his head yes but he had other plans.

To Be Continued;)

Last edited: Jul 6, 2019
  17. Crazy For Sue Ellen

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +237
    FINAL CHAPTER
    "Why does thy beauty look troubled? JR asked.

"Clifford is acting strange," Sue Ellen said.

"I fear ye husband won't go away quietly," JR remarked.

"Beloved, if he does anything wrong...I…"

"You won't be able to protect him. I hope he be smarter than that."

Sue Ellen put her arms around him and said, "Me too. I will never forgive him if he does anything to thwart us being as one."

JR smiled. "You'd be accepting his fate?"

"I'd have no choice. I just hope it doesn't come to that," Sue Ellen told him.

"Aye, my beauty. We should be seeing Tortuga soon,” JR told her.

“Tortuga? Is that where we are going?” Sue Ellen asked.

“Yes, beauty. Are ye sure you want to be stayin with me?” JR asked.

Sue Ellen caressed JR’s face. “Of course, how could you think otherwise? My life is with you, and nobody else.”

JR took Sue Ellen in his arms. Their lips were burning, and passion erupted.
    Clifford’s instincts were right. They were in the Tortuga’s port and he was relieved. Earlier in the day, Sue Ellen bid her goodbye to him. She was happy he was safely home. Sue Ellen would surely want to go on land. He was right. Disguised as Samuel, she walked with Blackhawk. Clifford followed behind but far enough where they couldn’t see him.

When someone noticed him as Governor, Clifford told him that he needed help. He offered him a flintlock pistol. Clifford took it from the man, and told him to get word to his brother-in-law Bobby Ewing that Blackhawk and his crew are here. He reached in his pocket and handed him a piece of paper that Bobby had sketched of their plans. “He will believe you. Now hurry.”

As luck would have it, Sue Ellen and Blackhawk had stopped briefly. They made their way to a secluded spot where nobody could see them. Cliff inched closer and his anger got the best of him. Blackhawk’s arms were around Sue Ellen. They were kissing.

Cliff screamed out, “Get your bloody hands off thy wife!” He pointed the pistol at both of them.

“Clifford, no!” Sue Ellen said, and stood in front of Blackhawk. He pushed Sue Ellen out of the way.

“Do what you must. Thy brother will not be so forgiving,” Blackhawk said.

“Brother?” Clifford asked.

“Thy name is John Ross Ewing, II. Thy brother is Bobby James Ewing. My parents, Jock and Ellie Ewing,” Blackhawk told him. Sue Ellen chimed in. “He is telling the truth, Clifford…please don’t kill him.”

“Oh my God, you’re a Ewing,” Clifford said. He slowly lowered the pistol.

Sue Ellen ran over to JR. She did away with her disguise, and JR got rid of his Captain’s hat, bandana and any trace of clothing that showed he was a Pirate.

“What are you doing?” Clifford asked.

“Changing thy ways to keep Sue Ellen safe,” JR said.

“You mean you are abandoning your ship and crew?” Clifford asked.

“Aye, I have enough riches to start anew,” JR said, and showed his sack with gold coins and jewels.

Sue Ellen spoke up and said, “Clifford, please let us have our chance. If you ever loved me, you’ll not say a word.”

“Thy crew will be a swillin rum and be with their harlots. They won’t be a noticin’ if I’m gone. Do what you must to them,” JR said.

Clifford thought about it and said, “Hm, it would further me politically. I will not say a word but promise me that you and Sue Ellen will stay in Tortuga.”

“Why would we be doin’ that?” JR asked.

“I can’t live without being able to see, Sue Ellen. Look…um…JR you should be with your family again. Bobby talks about you privately to me all the time,” Clifford said.

“He…he does?” JR asked, tears in his eyes.

“I will testify that Blackhawk is dead. I will also tell the Ewing’s that you both fell in love while being held prisoner. That I ultimately saved you.”

Sue Ellen smiled, and said, “Beloved, it would please me for you to be reunited with your family.”

“It would please me, as well, and to have thy identity back, but why would you be doin’ this for me?” JR asked.

“I’m not doing it for you. I want to make Sue Ellen happy. That was always my intention,” Clifford said. Sue Ellen went over to him, and kissed his cheek.

“Oh Clifford, I could never hate you. Thank you for making me the happiest girl in the world,” Sue Ellen said. JR and Clifford shook hands to Sue Ellen’s relief.
    Bobby and the rest of the Ewings couldn’t believe their eyes. They thanked God their prayers were answered—JR was alive! Cliff kept his word. The death of Blackhawk and the demise of his crew was cheered throughout the Caribbean.

One year later, Sue Ellen Ewing gave birth to their son, John Ross Ewing, III. Cliff was still Governor and had a new wife, Afton Cooper Barnes.

With JR by her side, Sue Ellen felt truly alive and they lived happily ever after in one another’s sweet embrace.

The End!

Hope everyone enjoyed my story. It was difficult but fun for me to write.;)

• Creative Creative x 1

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 6)