1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Beach Boys

Discussion in 'Music' started by darkshadows38, Sep 25, 2016.

1. darkshadows38

darkshadows38 Soap Chat Well-Known Member

Threads:
    Ratings:
    +351
    i've had a love and an Obession for this band since (1984) when i turned 6 years old and at 38 i still do love this band. i can't answer for anyone on here of course. but i go beyond the hits which i tire of right away. i go for the lesser songs as well so that's why you will see me post songs you may not know. by all means enjoy the music i post on here
    here's an example of a song that i just Love to death.

if i ever get married this will be playing there. it's from his (1981) Solo Album
    and this one too will be Playing.

it's from their (1973) album Holland which wasn't a huge hit when it came out but should have been. this wasn't a single either but again should have been.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Jessie

Jessie Soap Chat Star EXP: 20 Years

Threads:
    Retired
    Ratings:
    +4,834
    I like the Beach Boys too.

One of my favourites

I love this one too

Barbara Anne

3. darkshadows38

darkshadows38 Soap Chat Well-Known Member

Threads:
    Ratings:
    +351
    i will post more songs later that i love, i really love the lesser known songs, cause for me even i get tired of the hits and can only hear them so much before i tire of them. plus for me they've done far better music than just their hits. there are plenty of songs that SHOULD have been singles and weren't for some reason or other or they were but failed to chart, or weren't hits at all meaning if if they had charted but didn't go well for whatever reason. the thing that really drives me nuts the most is their brand, they because of Mike Love are called a Surf band and they really aren't. yes they've done surf songs in the early 60's. but they've also done plenty of other songs that weren't in no way shape or form a surf song. they have a lot of different types of music and not just surf music.

stuff like this just drives me nuts that's all