The Celebrity Look a Like thread 2.0

Discussion in 'Celebrity Scuttlebutt' started by Ms. Paige, Sep 17, 2016.

1. Ms. Paige

Ms. Paige Soap Chat Dream Maker

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +3,836
    I always get these 2 mixed up.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. Ms. Paige

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +3,836
  3. Emelee

Emelee Soap Chat Star

Message Count:
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +4,855
    Medals:
    I've called Natalie (or mostly just her GoT character) "Miss Piggy" for a long time now. It's something about her face that reminds me of Miss P or a pig in general (which sounds horribly mean, but I can't help seeing that).
    And that smirk (especially with her mouth) that she has on 99% of all pictures of her.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Sarah

Sarah Super Moderator Staff Member Original Member Since 1998

Message Count:
    Actress
    Ratings:
    +5,284
    Medals:
    Agreed. Although one is amazing and the other well...isn't.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Ms. Paige

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +3,836
    I would go with Natalie Portman I am not a fan of Kiera's at all.....who is your pick?

• Like Like x 1
  6. Sarah

Sarah Super Moderator Staff Member Original Member Since 1998

Message Count:
    Actress
    Ratings:
    +5,284
    Medals:
    Natalie. Kiera is wooden!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Ms. Paige

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +3,836
    We agree on that!! I wanted to watch the show American's but I can't bring myself to watch anything she is in.

8. Toni

Toni Soap Chat Star

Message Count:
    Aspiring writer and factual webmaster
    Ratings:
    +4,735
    Medals:
    September 12, 2001 (poster formerly known as Pam's Twin Sister)
    To be honest, Emelee, I didn´t make this resemblance up. I saw it on the net not long ago and it made me smile because of you-know-who, and because Natalie herself has explained that she doesn´t matter to be compared with a pig. She says she was bullied in school for that, and makes fun of her nose...Can you imagine Julia Roberts doing the same thing about her duck mouth...or Sarah Jessica P. about her piñata?

9. darkshadows38

darkshadows38 Soap Chat Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +319
    Medals:
    you know what's funny Sarah Jessica Parker i'm not a huge fan of. though i don't mind her, was hot as hell in Hocus Pocus. it's really weird how she can look good in that, than do Striking Distance the same year and she still looked good in that but not as good. i dunno if it was the make-up or what. but both are 2 great films in my book

10. Toni

Toni Soap Chat Star

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +4,735
    Medals:
    I have seen a few films with her, and I always liked her (if not loved her), so this girl must be really talented. The problem is that she hardly finds a good single showcase for her gift, and she has eventually got typecast. But jokes apart, I myself don´t take the looks seriously: Bette Davis and Meryl Streep are two of my favorite actresses, and none of them were/are beauty queens (though sometimes they could make it believe...).

With all sincerity, I tend to dislike more often actors who are considered as "sex symbols" (just a few names: Chris Pine, Ian Somerhalder, Channing Tatum, Ryan Reynolds...). I don´t judge them as "hot" or "pretty boys", there´s something about them, their faces...that doesn´t attract me. Maybe if they were better actors, that would help... (please "Vampire" fans, don´t kill me) (Sorry for the off-topic, but some actors really look like animals, literally...)

upload_2016-9-22_0-4-25.jpeg [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]

11. darkshadows38

darkshadows38 Soap Chat Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +319
    Medals:
    fair enough, i don't love Sarah Jessica Parker i do think she's over-rated to be honest but i still think she's a decent actress. who actually got better looking when she got older. if you look at stuff she did in the 80's she was ugly as hell and it's not that i'm trying to sound like a dick i'm not. but her looks by the 90's were better and she still looks better today than she did in the 80's. her acting did improve too after the 80's. when it comes to sex Symbols i don't go by looks i mean hell i love Danny Trejo but he's one ugly MOTHA.

great actor and he seems like a down to earth kind of guy too. with a great sense of humor. actually Meryl Street i do think is attractive when she was younger sure she was better looking. but she still has aged really well too. Ann-Margaret is only not a sex pot or whatever you want to call it? when she was young but also still looks damn good in her 70's.

she's a favorite of mine but she has one hell of a great singing voice too. Marlynn Monroe yeah i know i spelled her name wrong but since it's someone i don't care for i don't really care. i never cared for her and think she's over-rated really only thing i think she was good in that i saw anyways of hers is Some Like it Hot and that's i think got a LOT to do with who directed the film. Billy Wilder! yeah she created that persona and it worked for her, but i dunno how people can love her and wanna be her, when her personal life was an utter mess with drugs and booze. i do LOVE Marty Feldman but he was like you pointed out one goofy looking guy. i go by talent and not by looks. but i will admit that in my teens i did watch buffy and what caught my eye back than was how good she looked and that got me interested more into the show than the show itself.

i don't go by that anymore but i was in my teens. i like Ryan Reynolds cause i think the guy is funny as hell and i loved Dead Pool. Bette Davis true wasn't a 10 even she would tell you that. but put make-up on her and give her the right light even she would say she looked good if you did all that and she did. i have a filmography book and plus her bios as well that she wrote both of them. and there's a pic she did in (1931) i think it was? right when she came to hollywood and she had no make-up on and she was plain looking. great actress though. Clint Eastwood may look like that now but when he was younger i can see why women went for him. his Son looks like him as a young man too so i can see that on him too. Channing Tatum has no talent at all, as i've said a paperback as more of a personality than he ever will. he was decent in that film Hail, Caeser! even though the film was medicore. I like Ian Somerhalder actually and yes i like the vampire Diaries but he was awful that 1st season in it. his acting as is everyone on that show who was on it back in season 1 and is still on it has gotten a LOT better. though i did like him in LOST too.

than you have another actor who i like who is ugly as hell Kim Coates check his pic out. my god is he one ugly dude he wasn't as ugly when he was younger to be fair.

but he's ugly as sin now. great actor though

12. Toni

Toni Soap Chat Star

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +4,735
    Medals:

It´s diva time!

upload_2016-9-29_21-36-56.jpeg upload_2016-9-29_21-40-36.jpeg

[​IMG] [​IMG]

upload_2016-9-29_21-47-28.jpeg [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  13. Daniel Avery

Daniel Avery Super Moderator Staff Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +4,741