The feud between Kim Cattrall and Sarah Jessica Parker

Discussion in 'Celebrity Scuttlebutt' started by Sarah, Feb 11, 2018.

1. KayLloyd

KayLloyd Soap Chat Fan

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +441
    I've "asserted" nothing of the kind. What I've "done" is give Sarah and Cynthia the benefit of the doubt that they were both being sincere and call Kim out for not telling Sarah off privately. You're the "stranger" who is "asserting" that any "endless manipulation, game playing, and bs" actually occurred without "having any idea" if Kim is telling the truth or not. She could very well be lying for all we know.

2. Snarky's Ghost

Snarky's Ghost Soap Chat Oracle

Message Count:
    Haunting that cozy cellar under Falcon Crest
    Ratings:
    +5,606
    Now you're just fibbing about your posts. And mine.

I'm the one who said we didn't know. You're the one who said you knew what Kim could or couldn't know about SJP's motives. Just scroll up.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2018
    • Creative Creative x 1
  3. Alexis

Alexis Soap Chat Superstar

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +6,624
    Sounds to me that KC would very much appreciate it if SJP would ignore her. Not just the tragedy in her life, but all of her life. And that's fine.

Regarding Jason Lewis, he would have came onto the show when a rift had already developed. When SJP, Cynthia Nixon and Kristin Davis had already been blanking Kim for quite some time. Jason only saw three friends and one outsider and he was welcomed by SJP and the other two and so that's all he knows. Kim was already wanting off the show by this time too.

It's high school all over. This is what groups of girls do, all the time. Some of the biggest bitches I know have been perceived by others as Lovely.
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Snarky's Ghost

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +5,606
    Yes, if SJP knows Kim hates her, for good reason or bad, why go there anymore?

Yes, it's an easy scam to pull off, especially if he/she's nasty. Stealthy manipulation and constant self-promotion are how one achieves an image of "lovely", even though people who tend to put all their efforts into stealthy manipulation and constant self-promotion are by definition rarely lovely genuinely.

If you actually are lovely, then that puts you in a more vulnerable position strategically right away, so a lovely reputation is much less likely to follow.

5. Willie Oleson

Willie Oleson drilling for soap

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,845
    But if SJP has mistreated KC, wouldn't she (SJP) be aware of that, and (consequently) have anticipated KC's reaction, or at least that it wouldn't be a positive one?
    It's just so weird.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Snarky's Ghost

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +5,606
    If SJP mistreated Kim, then maybe. I guess. I actually have no opinion about who abused whom.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. KayLloyd

KayLloyd Soap Chat Fan

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +441
    No, you're "the one" who said that Kim "could know" what Sarah's "motives" are, and I'm "the one" who made the point that only Sarah knows for sure what her true intentions were. Kim isn't Sarah, she can only make her own assumptions about Sarah. Her assumptions may be right or wrong, but they're still just assumptions. Just like the assumptions we all make every day about our own colleagues, families, and friends.

8. KayLloyd

KayLloyd Soap Chat Fan

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +441
    Kim has recently said that they were just colleagues to her. Maybe Cynthia, Kristin, and Sarah made an effort early on to be friendly with her and gave up after Kim had no interest in getting along with them.

9. Alexis

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +6,624
    Yes, perhaps.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Snarky's Ghost

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +5,606
    And....? Kim's assumptions are likely better than ours when it's about someone she's known for decades.

But not like the ones you're making about someone you've never met being unable to assess her own colleagues, families, and friends

11. KayLloyd

KayLloyd Soap Chat Fan

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +441
    Of course Kim's assumptions about Sarah are likely to be more accurate than ours, I haven't said that they aren't or that she is "unable to access her own collegues". I've only said that her assumptions are just that, assumptions that may or may not be accurate.

12. Snarky's Ghost

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +5,606
    Yes you have, and yes you did, and yes you will.

13. KayLloyd

KayLloyd Soap Chat Fan

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +441
    Oh really, then quote where I specifically said that Kim is unable to access her own colleagues and her assumptions about Sarah are less accurate than ours.

14. Snarky's Ghost

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +5,606
    Continuity isn't your best skill. Please re-read thread.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. KayLloyd

KayLloyd Soap Chat Fan

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +441
    You feel free to "re-read" all you want, there still isn't a quote where I said that.

16. Snarky's Ghost

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +5,606
  17. KayLloyd

KayLloyd Soap Chat Fan

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +441
    And the Jeopardy music plays on as we continue to wait for the quote.

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Alexis

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +6,624

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. TJames03

TJames03 Soap Chat Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +394
    Once again, no one is saying that KC isn't a bitch, the argument here is whether KC is justified in saying SJP is full of sh#t RE: "reaching out" to her.

20. J. R.'s Piece

J. R.'s Piece Soap Chat TV Fanatic

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +1,021
    My half-sister does exactly the same thing. Except that she is a thieving, bullying and chronically lying narcissistic abuser who lacks empathy and a conscience and takes pleasure in feeding off other people's emotional reactions and provoking their responses, so that she thinks that she matters and has power over them. She takes pleasure in conning people into thinking that she cares when she is really faking it, before she privately stabs them in the back, stalks them, creates smear campaigns, harasses them as part of her abuse cycle, where she tries to destroy them. She made a big show at being upset at her aunt's death and trying to contact her daughters (she didn't bother with the sons), despite the aunt instructing her to never contact her and her descendants again and banning her from attending her funeral. She made a big show of crying and hugging me in public at my father's funeral, despite the fact that she was delighted and grinning over the fact that he was dead (he knew what she was really like) and has wished me dead since birth and was back to being nasty to me within 72 hours afterwards. And her daughter reflects her personality (disorders). Fortunately I've only seen her twice in 25 years. I personally have a choice. Nothing them, block them or speak out or resort to legal means.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 1

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 7)