Discussion in 'SoapLand - The Battles' started by Richard Channing, Apr 4, 2019.
I take these polls very seriously Sarah
I can tell.
Btw, do you only vote for JR? Surely you could think of 4 other soap hunks?
1. Jimmy Monahan #2 - DALLAS
Because some of these country boys are just too damn sexy for their own good.
And he's likeable, easy-going and totally unaware of his hotness.
2. Roy Champion - THE YELLOW ROSE
Maybe not the prettiest amongst the soap hunks, but he's strong and attractive, and also a man to look up to.
3. Miles Colby - THE COLBYS
The posh British brat from the much underrated DYNASTY spin-off.
If James Bond had a younger sidekick (say, 004) then it could only be Maxwell Caulfield.
4. Tom McMaster - RETURN TO EDEN
Lance Cumson or Jeff Colby? I decided to solve my dilemma by combining these characters and - eureka! - the result is Tom.
5. Michael Sharpe - FALCON CREST
Started his prime time soap career as shirtless hunk Torch in the Falcon Crest spoof, and wrapped it up in the Falcon Crest revamp as smooth criminal Sharpe.
Such an incredibly handsome man.
My choices (from my personal phone book, by the way...)
1- Joshua Rush, Knots Landing
2- Father Christopher, Falcon Crest
3- Tommy McKay, Dallas
4- Chris Deegan, Dynasty
5- Greg Reardon, Falcon Crest
I hope you enjoy the pics, the search for them has been long and hard...
Really? I much prefer Roger Grimes - Dynasty.
1. Danny Waleska, Knots Landing
2. Mickey Trotter, Dallas
3. Lance Cumson, Falcon Crest
4. Michael Sharpe, Falcon Crest
5. Ray Krebbs, Dallas
1. Lance Cumson - Tall, dark and handsome. This cheeky bad boy was one of the sexiest men on TV.
2. Mark Graison - Mark was charming, debonair and fit. I'm quite partial to mustaches and hairy chests so both Dallas and Dynasty's mustached Marks were a hit with me.
3. Michael Fairgate - Although blonde pretty boys don't generally do it for me, Pat Petersen was just so beautiful. Angelic and irresistible.
4. Mickey Trotter - Another bad boy, but he turned out to be a sweetheart really. Adorable.
5. Sean McAllister - More furry cuteness. Cuddlier than an ewok!
Whatever happened to the John Ross fanbase?
1. Peter Hollister - Knots Landing. He seems like he would have corrupted me, and I'm into that. I don't know, I just love a good sleazy soap hunk. And sweet baby Jesus he could wear a suit well.
2. Dr Mitch Cooper - Dallas. I mean what the hell was Lucy's problem? I would give up all my Ewing millions and whatnot just to go live in a shack in the woods with Dr Mitch Cooper. He was dreamily delicious.
3. Clay Fallmont - Dynasty. He looks kinda like an on the downlow gay sleazeball. And I'm kinda into that... I can keep a secret.
4. Luke Fuller - Dynasty. He looks so adorably cute and even a little dorky, but that angelic little cute face. I bet he went like a Duracell bunny though....
5. James Beaumont Ewing - Dallas. I'm not even f**king sorry for this! You know what I'm talking about... Don't deny it! Just look at him!
I think he's very pretty in a George Michael kind of way, but he lacks sex appeal.
Any erotic feelings I might have had are now completely destroyed because of that hideous underwear.
I'm going to make you pay for this!
How could I have forgotten Luke Fuller?! He would be my number five please! Thanks
How the hell did I forget about James? He was definitely in my Top 5 when we did this last time around.
1. Lorenzo Lamas as Lance, Falcon Crest--I don't think an explanation is necessary.
2. Daniel Greene as Dwayne, Falcon Crest--Emma's Knight in Shining, Tight-Fitting Armor
3. Adrian Paul as Nikolai, The Colbys--too bad he was wasted on that wet dishrag Bliss Colby....Sable would have devoured him.
4. J. Eddie Peck as Tommy/Roger, Dallas/Dynasty--even as a dead guy, women were having sex dreams about him!
5. Josh Henderson as John Ross, NuDallas--I feel like a dirty old man for ogling him, though.
I agree, Bliss was not as sexy as she could have been.
Was THE COLBYS gayer than DYNASTY?
1. John Ross Ewing (Dallas)
2. Christopher Ewing (Dallas)
3. James Beaumont (Dallas)
4. Michael Fairgate (Knots Landing)
5. Bobby Ewing (Dallas)
Honarable mentioning to Tom Ryan (Knots Landing), Miles Colby (The Colbys), Mitch Cooper (Dallas) and Lance Cumson (Falcon Crest)
Nothing is gayer than Dynasty Willie. Nothing.
Well, The Colbys had the art gallery, ballet, Miles and Sean and the hot Russian...and of course gay icon Francesca Colby.
Separate names with a comma.