Voyager The Journey Begins

Discussion in 'Star Trek' started by Ome, Nov 25, 2016.

1. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,403
    I thought about holding out until I finished DS9, but I couldn't wait any longer, I need a burst of Janeway energy. I've always hated Nelix, but forgot how annoying Kes is two, I'm already looking forward to her exit from the show.

[​IMG]

It's great to see B'Elanna, Tuvok, the holographic doctor and the budding relationship between Tom Paris & Harry Kim.

I'm curious how I will find Q this time around, he annoyed me in TNG, but I think a regular face in teh Delta quadrant might turn out to be a welcoming one.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,403
    The first season was really good, well apart from one episode that focused on Neelix, I can't believe he's in it all the way. Janeway, Tuvok & the doctor remain my favourites and Kes hasn't been as bad as I remembered.

Nog from DS9 is in the latest episode, only as a Kazon and not Ferengi.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  3. Alexis

Alexis Soap Chat Winner

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +6,159
    Wow... You are really tearing through the Star Trek universe aren't you? lol You wiped out TNG so quickly and now onto DS9 and Voyager.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,403

I can get pretty obsessive when I'm on one...

I finished DS9 and it really is my favourite show of them all. I've been totally shocked by its brilliance and remember how we said we missed the long story arcs on TNG? Well, DS9 delivers that and so much more. It's fun, dramatic, sad and thought provoking right through. I think the last four seasons of that one are the best and I can't wait to read your thoughts on this. I realise I will probably have to wait until 2017 to get that, but so be it, as long as you give it a go I will be very happy.

I think @Toni is also planning on watching DS9, so it will be even better to have two other train of thoughts going on.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,403
    There's a midnight-snacker in the mess hall and they don't know who it is. I wonder why they never had cameras on their ships.

6. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,403
    I've gone from "Dark Frontier" - possibly the best two-parter on Voyager, to "Course Oblivion" which was one of the strangest episodes I've seen and have so many questions about this one.

Only to end up getting stuck on the episode "The Fight" all about Chakotay and it's doing my head in. I can't be doing with his rituals and all this nonsense about been a boxer.