Discussion in 'Play Games' started by Long Lashes, Sep 13, 2016.
Six of the great books in literary history:
1. Nineteen Eighty-Four by George Orwell
2. Moby Dick by Herman Melville
3. Great Expectations by Charles Dickens
4. The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain
5. To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee
6. The Catcher In The Rye by JD Salinger
Six people called John?
1. John Legend
2. Our very own Johnny F. (the late John Forsythe of O-R ABC Dynasty, 1981-89)
3. John Goodman
4. John Madden (former Oakland Raiders coach, and former NFL color man on CBS, Fox, ABC and NBC)
5. John F. Kennedy
6. John Lennon
Six people we lost so far this year:
1. Keith Jackson (famous ABC sportscaster)
2. Avicii (Tim Berglin) - A Swedish musician, DJ, remixer and record producer.
3. David Ogden Stiers (Charles Winchester in the TV series M*A*S*H)
4. Anthony Bourdain
5. Emma Chambers - English Actress
6. Dale Winton, British game show host and television personality
6 people named Jim
1. Jim Bowie
Separate names with a comma.