Discussion in 'Play Games' started by Long Lashes, Sep 13, 2016.
4. The King's Speech, 2010
5. The Departed (2006)
6. Dances With Wolves (1990)
Six Oscar winning soundtracks/scores
1. Giorgio Meroder - Midnight Express 1979
2. Charlie Chaplin - Limelight 1972 (with Raymond Rasch and Larry Russell)
3. John Williams- Star Wars 1977
4. Hans Zimmer - The Lion King (1995)
5. Ennio Morricone - The Hateful Eight (2016)
6. Chariots Of Fire - Vangelis (1982)
Six historical dramas you've watched or are currently watching.
2. Downton Abbey
3. Upstairs Downstairs
5. I, Claudius
6. All The President's Men
Six shows about animals:
1. All Creatures Great and Small
2. The Supervet
A special thanks to @Long Lashes for introducing me to this program.
I am so pleased you enjoy watching this Noel Fitzpatrick is the best!
3. The Yorkshire Vet
4. The Blue Planet
These three ^^^ all look similar
Separate names with a comma.