The Stavros family.

Discussion in 'Falcon Crest' started by Jock Og, Sep 1, 2018.

1. Jock Og

Jock Og Soap Chat Fan

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +1,349
    When Peter Stavros arrived in the Valley in season 5 he became Angela's knight in shining armour suitor. Soon more of his family appeared in the show. While his beautiful daughter Sophia never actually resided among the grapes she managed to have her father kidnapped; in like an 'A-Team' styled plot, in order to prevent Peter's marriage to Angela. Then there was son Eric a gambling hot tampered man, who would later become Vicki Gioberti's lover.

Skylar Kimball was the step-daughter of Stavros. Unknown to the Greek billionaire Skylar was killed in a Mafia car bomb meant for Kit Marlowe, who took her identity. Peter hadn't seen middle aged Skylar since she was 14 years old and so welcomed Kit into the family, with open arms. In your view how did the Stavros family compare to the well established Giobertis and Channings / Cumsons?

Lance and Melissa's wedding reception is happening. Many business people and neighbouring vintners are attending. Peter and Angela have a difference of opinion and then he raises his voice, (a scene from season 6, 1986-'87):

Angela: "Do you realise how far your voice can carry?"

Peter: "Around the world Angela Channing-Stavros and don't you forget it!"

• Like Like x 4
  2. Arlene Halloran

Arlene Halloran Soap Chat Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +463
    Peter was the undisputed star of the family. Sophia was a bit forgettable, I didn't really take to Eric and Skylar / Kit was modelled around Kim Novak. If Peter wasn't the man he was then the Stavros family wouldn't have lasted as long as they did in wine country of California.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Angela Christmas

Angela Christmas Soap Chat Warrior

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +7,749
    Peter Stavros was one of my favourite characters, I loved seeing him on screen and he had such great chemistry with Angela. I didn't care very much for the rest of the family.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. James from London

James from London Soap Chat Enthusiast

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +3,594
    I liked Eric, especially when he turned bad.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Chloe-Fusco

Chloe-Fusco Soap Chat Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +458
    Peter was a class act while Eric was an obnoxious prick, who took his father for granted.

• Agree Agree x 3
  6. Gioberti84

Gioberti84 Soap Chat Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +495
    Stavros Senior should have remained in season 8, as a regular, even with Angela rebuking his offer of Greece. He added so much when about in the 5th and 6th years.