SoapLand - The Battle Of The Tearjerkers - The Result

Discussion in 'SoapLand - The Battles' started by Richard Channing, Jan 6, 2019.

1. Richard Channing

Richard Channing Soap Chat Enthusiast

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +6,865
    Medals:
    This time were gonna have a look at some of Soapland's saddest or most emotional moments. The ones that brought a lump to your throat or literally had you in tears.

[​IMG]

What were your top 5 most moving scenes?

• Like Like x 5
  2. Toni

Toni Soap Chat Star

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +4,644
    Medals:
    September 12, 2001 (poster formerly known as Pam's Twin Sister)
    Well, actually I don´t intend to turn the forum into a commercial for my YT Dallas videos, but my recent video of Top 12+1 scenes without dialogues might help you decide (the episode titles are in it too) :

And also the one for the Freeze Frames:

Last edited: Jan 7, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
  3. Toni

Toni Soap Chat Star

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +4,644
    Medals:
    September 12, 2001 (poster formerly known as Pam's Twin Sister)
    Here are my choices:

1- Pam finds out she is not "Digger´s Daughter" ("Jock´s Trial Part 2") aka "Honey you are a bastard..."

[​IMG]
    "Oh and your mum is alive and you have a beech of a sister too!"
    2- Miss Ellie finally accepts that "Jock is deeaaad" ("Acceptance") aka "There goes the china..."

upload_2019-1-7_12-1-46.jpeg
    "Memoriesssss...light the corners of my mind..."
    3- Bobby "dies" ("Swan Song") aka "That death scene with the wrong Mama"

[​IMG]
    "Tears for your Emmy consideration..."
    4- Bobby proposes to Pam for the second time ("Swan Song") aka "I thought I´d lost you forever..."

upload_2019-1-7_12-3-59.jpeg
    "Who´d want to marry a skank when you can be married to a Love Goddess?"​

5- Sue Ellen agrees to let Dusty go ("Lover Come Back") aka "You´d remind me of my...problem".

[​IMG]
    "Baby I told you I love ya, now get out...!"​

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Cyber Hug Cyber Hug x 1
  4. Angela Channing

Angela Channing Soap Chat Hero

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +9,361
    Medals:
    1. Bobby tells Pam that he wants a divorce and she walks away fighting back the tears. I can't take it, pass the tissues please!! DALLAS

[​IMG]

2. Julia "dies" in the spring house fire as all the main characters look on. Angela buries her head in her hands as she cries. Because Angela was generally hard and cruel, when she showed emotion like this it was all the more powerful. FALCON CREST

[​IMG]

3. Peter is left in tears after Sue Ellen tells him she is ending their relationship. Peter wasn't a particularly likeable character but this scene was so well written and beautifully acted by Christopher Atkins and Linda Gray that you couldn't help but be moved by Peter's plight. DALLAS

[​IMG]

4. Laura says goodbye to Greg beyond the grave in a video message. The usually tough Greg is in tears, as are half the Knots Landing audience. KNOTS LANDING

[​IMG]

5. Melissa gives away her son in exchange for being made Angela's heir to Falcon Crest. She regrets her decision but has to go through with it. After Joseph leaves she notices he dropped a cuddly toy on the stairs, she picks it up, cradles it in her arms and cries. Angela watches on and can't help but cry also as the sad background music builds to a crescendo. Is there anyone watching this scene that isn't crying too? FALCON CREST

[​IMG]

An honourable mention for Richard Avery leaving Knots Landing, silently and unnoticed. He stops to take once last look at Laura playing with their baby son and to take a family photo of them from the table which he puts in his bag before walking out of Knots Landing forever (until he returns briefly several seasons later).

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 4
  5. Mel O'Drama

Mel O'Drama Super Moderator Staff Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +8,292
    Medals:
    1. Home Movies/“Can You Hear Me, Sid?”
    Knots Landing
    Letting Go

Even out of context, this is a sweet, natural little scene of a family watching some old Super 8 films together.

Knots has always done small moments incredibly well and then woven them in to the series’ rich tapestry. And this is a beautiful example of going unexpectedly “small” as part of a major emotional arc as a key moment in Karen coming to terms with her husband’s death.

Throughout the episode, Karen - already trying to keep things together with her young family and running her husband’s business - has been faced with a number of vicissitudes that are outside her control. Someone she’s been dating kisses her, awakening a longing for physical contact that causes her to be uncomfortable. Her brother Joe is playing house with someone under her roof and Karen (arguably) overreacts. During a discussion with Joe, he asks if she’s visited Sid’s grave or considered removing her wedding ring, which she hasn't. Joe gives Karen some gentle but firm home truths:

And so with his words still resonating, Karen sits to watch the home movies with the family (also at Joe’s request).

What I most appreciate about this scene is the taciturnity. All that needs to be said by others has been said. Karen will get her chance to externalise her own thoughts at the episode’s end. But here at the midway point we get the most effective scene in which absolutely nothing is said about grief or loss. Very little is said at all. The minimal dialogue early in the scene is mostly sibling banter and the sort of “remember that?” comments that people make when looking at old videos or photos. Crucially, this gives the audience an instant connection with the scene. We all know how it feels to be thinking deeply and not giving it voice. So we’re trusted to share in the emotional journey with complete empathy as we watch along with the Fairgates. The dialogue drops out; the characters inwardly reflect on what they had and have no more; Karen’s smile begins to slip.

The ensemble works wonderfully. Every character in the scene is on a journey but it’s primarily about Karen’s grief and Michele Lee’s performance is just wonderful - nicely reigned in even when the tears quietly flow. It feels like we’re on that sofa next to her, seeing her pain but allowing it because we know it’s part of her healing process. Michele was an Emmy nominee for this season (and this episode if I’m not mistaken - though I very well could be), and it would have been a very deserving win had she been recognised. My blood runs cold just thinking about that moment where Karen clutches her pendant - a present from Sid - while watching a video of herself unwrapping it and hugging him in delighted surprise.

One performer, though, outshines even Michele here. Ron Grant’s beautiful sweeping score carries the scene. Judiciously placed, it enhances what we see on screen by becoming the voices of the passively sitting characters. When their hearts gently swell so does the music. When Karen is overcome with love, warmth and poignant sadness, the score reflects this.

Something that could almost go unnoticed is Don Murray as Sid. As the characters watch, so convincing is the sense of reality of watching old films it’s easy to take these silent clips for granted and forget that most of the home movie scenes were filmed specifically for this episode. It’s another hallmark of the attention to detail that elevates Knots, and true to itself the scenes that play out perfectly encapsulate the minutiae of being part of a family unit. There’s the humour of Sid’s inability to keep the camera positioned for a video selfie, Karen arguing with Diana as Diana records her; the family volleyball game on the beach; decorating the Christmas tree and exchanging presents; Sid walking with his arm protectively around Michael. The convention of the time would usually have suggested a series of flashbacks to earlier episodes - and Knots was certainly rich enough in scenes even at this point. But the home movie angle allows us to stay in real time and in the moment with the characters which gives much more subjectivity. Yet another reason for this scene’s power.

The pacing of this episode is phenomenal. After the unspoken grief surrounding Sid’s death (over half a season earlier), and the minimal dialogue in the home movie scene (just half an episode earlier), Michele Lee blows us away with a five minute monologue in which Karen speaks to her husband’s gravestone about her decision to move on and take off her wedding ring. It’s truly stunning. We’ve waited a long time for it and when it comes it’s both poetically lyrical and beautifully simple. Karen is awkward, cynical, bashful, silly, forthright and - above all else - truthful. Importantly, this is a soliloquy. When Karen listened to the tape she shared it with no-one except us. Her tears earlier in the episode, too, were just between us. Even now she’s externalising her innermost feelings, there’s nobody there but Karen and us. And, perhaps, Sid.

Just perfect.

2. “Mama… I love you”
    Knots Landing
    Sacred Vows

In a world where characters frequently live out high drama with impunity, it’s eye opening to see someone faced with such stark consequences for their actions.

Lilimae never looked more frail, and the fragile history between she and Valene - with its recurring theme of abandonment - serves the story well. Lilimae pays the price for a few moments of vengefulness. Following up an ostensibly plot-driven cliffhanger with a deep, rich vein of pure character is a rarity. This isn’t an eye for an eye. It’s just incredibly sad.

There’s something very cruel about this most painful of moments between Val and Lilimae being chopped up into so much confetti and interspersed with scenes of Gary’s wedding to Abby. Adding insult to injury, it’s a brutal reminder that in life there are winners and there are losers. The haves and the have nots.

Jerrold Immel’s poignant motif from The Lie returns to complete things. And this time, with the benefit of a full orchestra it’s absolutely stunning.

3. Walking The Corridor/Journey Home/Sid’s Last Words
    Knots Landing
    Critical Condition

[​IMG]

Leave it to Knots to take a refreshingly unexpected approach towards its first major loss. In the eight minutes or so following Sid’s game changing death not one of the main cast utters a discernible word. Nor does the surgeon who breaks the news to Karen. We’re not privy to what is said. Nor, by episode’s end, has anyone told us in their own words how they feel about the news. Instead of being part of things, the viewer is kept at arm’s length, seeing things from the point of view of those who are removed. The immediate aftermath is less about grief and more about isolation.

We see Karen learning of her husband’s death from the other side of the doors, from the point of view of her waiting family and friends. Critically, Karen herself is even isolated from the doctor on a number of levels. They each occupy their own window of the double doors, and each aperture feels like its own world. The seemingly insignificant detail that Karen is much taller than the surgeon isolates her further. It’s difficult to say for certain, but from our distant viewpoint it appears she receives the news of her husband’s death staring straight ahead, looking over and beyond the surgeon. In more general terms, she also looks in the direction of the surgeon’s arrival. Perhaps, it’s easy to imagine, towards the operating theatre where Sid now lies.

There’s a flip when Karen delivers the news to her anxiously waiting family and neighbours. Now we join the distantly watching surgeon’s point of view.

Psychologically, our enforced detachment has allowed us to experience some of the numbness and isolation that comes with shock. There’s an almost traditionally soapy scene between Karen and a nurse (“Your husband asked me to tell you… If anything happened… he made a tape recording before the operation”). But even here something is off kilter. The nurse reveals a major plot twist and Karen silently receives the news as though she’s a walk-on whose SAG contract forces her to remain mute.

There is one notable exception to the silent main cast. The last words of the episode go to Sid himself as his cassette plays out over prosaic scenes of the characters leaving the hospital: taking the lift down, parting ways in the car park; driving home in silence. Sid’s heartfelt recording becomes his epitaph, heard only by Karen when she is finally truly alone.

And Jerrold Immel’s music - most notably the motif first heard in The Lie - breaks your heart.

4. "You left me in a bad spot, Red."
    Knots Landing
    Noises Everywhere - Part II

[​IMG]

Another death, another acting masterclass from Knots And yet another callback for Immel's tearjerking composition from The Lie. Noises Everywhere is must-see television, and Greg's private tears in front of his wife's video the most poignant moment therein.

5. “You’ll be her husband then”
    The Colbys
    Answered Prayers

A gem of a scene starts at the two and a half minute mark in the video above. Stephanie Beacham shows off her acting chops in this unusually lengthy scene. The chemistry she creates with Charlton Heston is just electric and very touching indeed.

• Winner Winner x 9
    • Like Like x 3
  6. Mel O'Drama

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +8,292
    Medals:
    Special mentions to...

“My pretty little girl. My pretty little Ellie.”
    Dallas
    The Reckoning

[​IMG]

Gorgeous writing and a marvellous performance from Barbara Bel Geddes. The scene with Jock’s letter a beautiful moment for her but the coup de grace comes during a long moment where Ellie realises she can't avoid saying out loud that Jock wasn’t mentally competent and the silent anguish in her eyes tells us everything.

This was in and out of my top five, but as so many Dallas scenes have been nominated already it made a difficult decision easier.

The Empty Nursery
    Knots Landing
    We Gather Together

It seems half my choices could make it into a “dialogue-less scene” battle. I just find it a very special thing to spend time with wordless characters.

Val, left alone in the house for the first time since losing her babies, and walking barefoot round the room that was to be their nursery gets me every time. And Jerrold Immel’s score is the perfect match.

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
  7. Willie Oleson

Willie Oleson drilling for soap

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +19,210
    Medals:
    1. Steven leaves with Danny - DYNASTY
    This is somewhat similar to the DALLAS story: When Sue Ellen was feeling better, Pam was no longer needed to take care of John Ross "Oh Bobby, I lost him!"
    The difference is that Krystle is being very supportive and quasi-cheerful but she's dying inside.
    Once Steven and Danny are gone, she sobs her heart out like only Krystle can. And this is why we love her.
    upload_2019-1-7_17-55-37.png

2. Birthday card from the Fishers - KNOTS LANDING
    This is one of those moments that completely ambushed me. We all know the story, and they were all victims.
    The thing that almost moved me to tears was the kindness and selflessness of this gesture.
    upload_2019-1-7_18-9-47.png

3. Lance finally realizes how bad the situation is - FALCON CREST
    The Channings were not a nice family, and bad boy Lance never showed much (if any) love or respect towards his mother.
    But now his mother can face death penalty (thanks to his "lovely" wife) he starts to weep like a little boy. Oh, and it ends with a mirror being smashed to smithereens.
    It was an unexpected and genuinely emotional scene.
    upload_2019-1-7_18-31-4.png
    But if you haven't watched Falcon Crest then none of this makes any sense.

4. The family voting round - THE YELLOW ROSE
    In a nutshell: are we going to drill for oil or not? Roy does not want to deal with super-villain Jeb Hollister, the others argue that without money they will lose The Yellow Rose anyway. Roy wins, thanks to the votes from two older cowboys (not family).
    But instead of a heated argument or a vicious family feud, they all support the outcome of the voting, and it shows how strong the bond between these characters is.
    upload_2019-1-7_18-47-9.png

5. Jason tells Sable that he doesn't love her anymore - THE COLBYS
    upload_2019-1-7_18-48-23.png upload_2019-1-7_18-48-35.png
    "Please Sable, why can't you just let me go".

I'm not feeling sorry that the marriage is over - we all know the why's & how's - but Sable's tearful and explosive reaction is so raw, in that moment I actually felt sorry for her.

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. Richard Channing

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +6,865
    Medals:
    So sad. So beautiful.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  9. Alexis

Alexis Soap Chat Champion

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +8,236
    Medals:
    I had forgot about this. Did they bring Don Murray back to do those home movies? Or where they actually from previous episodes? By the way that background music is stunning. Knots always had the best background music.

• Like Like x 4
  10. Daniel Avery

Daniel Avery Super Moderator Staff Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +4,627
    Medals:
    KL really did hit ya in the feels on a regular basis. :hb:

1. Greg's "You left me in a bad spot, Red" scene with Laura's videotape to him, KL
    2. Karen listening to Sid's audio tape, KL
    3. Val reveals herself "back from the dead" to Gary in that diner, KL
    4. Lilimae begging Val not to leave her at the institution, KL
    5. Laura on "the other video" reading "Goodnight, Moon" to an oblivious Meg, KL (a last-minute shocker they threw in to make us start crying all over again)

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 2
  11. Mel O'Drama

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +8,292
    Medals:
    They were filmed just to use as part of the home movie sequence. I'm not sure (and would love to know) if Don Murray came back to do them or they filmed them earlier in the season alongside the two season openers. I have a feeling it's the latter, which may explain why Murray wasn't credited for the episode.

The attention to detail of filming these scenes to use for this is very impressive. Thank God they didn't go the Dynasty: The Reunion route with the home movies.

It did, and I think it's very telling of Knots's underdog status that Ron Grant wasn't even nominated for an Emmy for this episode.

At least Knots did eventually win its only Emmy for Outstanding Music Composition. But it deserved far more.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  12. Victoriafan3

Victoriafan3 Soap Chat Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +1,557
    1. Bobby dies in hospital in Swan Song. Every time I watch that scene, and it’s been quite a few, Every Time I well up, even if he wasn’t really dead, even if he did have a fake mother, this scene for me is Dallas (and one of televisions) biggest tear jerker

2. Very closely followed by his proposal to Pam a few scenes earlier. What a heart-warming yet we know it’s tragic moment. Absolutely hands down one of, if not the number one, the most romantic scenes shown on telly ever imo

3. Susan should’ve won a Emmy. While they were all at the oil barons ball, Donna crying and screaming to Ray about her baby with downs. Wow that was powerful. I wanted to stand up and give Susan applause but was too upset to. And too annoyed it kept flickly to very lame Jenna and Jack scenes which were beyond luck lustre in comparison but I digress. Donna massive thumbs up sadness scene here.

4. Pam and Bobby’s thanksgiving square scene. Say no more. Gulp

5. JR announcing that Jenna woman and Bobby’s engagement at the Oil Barons Ball. Pam and Bobby’s eyes, there expressions, the love, their hurt :-(

I would also like to give honourable mentions to (sorry to go on, soapland could be a touching painful place and sweet all at the same time)

Mark’s last night with Pam as he left

Pam doesn’t find Mark in the Hong Kong hospital bed

Mark returns and Pam faints into his arms (I didn’t know this was gonna happen so it was really quite moving for me)

Bobby leaving Pam’s house, saying good bye to Bobby and that version of Christopher, who by now was adorable and cute in that scene, the crash, horn, those eyes, that crawl, the scream. Goose bumps hair stand on end scene. Wow!

Mickey listens to Lucy as she tells him about creepy Rodger (so sad and sweet)

Bobby saying goodbye to young Luke was it? In early Dallas with Pam watching

RTE mini series - Tara telling Dan she didn’t love him and he leaves and then she sobs because she soooo loves him

RTE mini-series - Dan letting Stephanie’s children go with him to find their mother. Really sweet and touching

And a nod to Dynasty - funny this show didn’t move me at all in any way like Dallas did. It didn’t really go to as deep a place as it’s Texan counterpart did it? ;-) But actually near the end, after a whole season build up, where Fallon realised, as a child, she shot Roger. That was an amazing scene

And the massacre itself. It was so well done. And I was very sad to see Luke go. He was such a hunny. Such a pity about the abysmal follow up but that scene was oh my goodness!!! It stayed with me for a long time.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2019
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 3
  13. Karin Schill

Karin Schill Super Moderator Staff Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +8,743
    Medals:
    I just realized that it's basically the same concept storywise only the technique they used changed with time.

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. Karin Schill

Karin Schill Super Moderator Staff Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +8,743
    Medals:
    1. Laura's death on Knots Landing.
    "You left me in a bad spot, Red."
    It was also really heartbreaking when she read the goodnight story to her daughter at the very end and the baby hears her mother's voice but can't feel her presense. :cry:

2. Sid's death on Knots Landing
    From when they find out and there are no words to when she listens to his audio tape at the very end. It's so sad and it perfectly captures the grief and shock they feel at the time.

3. Bobby talks to Pam at the hospital for the last time on Dallas.
    It is after her accident and she is covered in bandages. He cries in the scene and it's so sad since she is soon to leave him and never return.

4. Donna and Ray hear that the baby they are expecting has down syndrome on Dallas.

5. Birthday card from the Fishers on Knots Landing
    What moves me the most about this is the fact that Sheila is expecting a baby. So the Fishers will finally have a child of their own too.

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
  15. Jock Og

Jock Og Soap Chat Fan

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +1,714
    Medals:
    1) The search for Jock in South America ends: This episode was an emotional roller coaster. All those flashback scenes; Bobby retrieving just his father's medallion from the swamp, J.R. declaring words to the effect of "this can't be the end of daddy, not in this stinking mud hole, Ellie waiting for Jock to come home and then J.R. looking up to the heavens at the end of the episode. The frame freezes on Jock's portrait, with the caption 'Jim Davis 1909 - 1981' (a true tear jerker, daddy is gone) - DALLAS.

2) Greg watching Laura's video, after her death: Laura and Greg were such a fine couple. Bill Devane nailed this. The usually tough businessman wept about his red haired woman, would the Sea View Circle ever be the same again? - KNOTS LANDING.

3) Angela cries for Julia, as Richard and Chao-Li stand behind her: Angela really let the clear stuff flow for this one. A fire develops, after a sad showdown with Julia in the springhouse (within the Falcon Crest estate) and the oldest one famous for her bun looks set to be brown bread - FALCON CREST.

4) The cliffs, ah those cliffs: Blake lies motionless on a cliff. As the grim reaper struck the Carrington patriarch? Fallon (Pamela Sue Martin) yells out for her father Blake because her son L.B. is missing - DYNASTY.

5) John Ross is in peril: The boy who means so much to Jock and J.R. for the continuation of Ewing Oil is far from well. Ellie (Donna Reed) and Clayton get him to the hospital, where he undergoes surgery for a ruptured appendix. He was got in the nick of time, with his daddy soon visiting with a toy robot - DALLAS.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2019
    • Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 2
  16. Falcon Crest I

Falcon Crest I Soap Chat Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +736
    Medals:
    1. Greg watching Laura's video, a very moving scene in KL.
    2. Miss Ellie breaking down and telling Jock she is deformed, after her mastectomy in Dallas.
    3. Angela getting upset when she fears Chao-Li might die, "Chao-Li has been with me longer than any of my husbands. If he dies who will I have left?, Falcon Crest.
    4. The search for Jock is over and sadly he doesn't return with his sons to Dallas.
    5. Emotions peak outside the burning springhouse, as Angela knows Julia is trapped, Falcon Crest.

• Like Like x 6
  17. Angela Channing

Angela Channing Soap Chat Hero

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +9,361
    Medals:
    I had completely forgotten about this scene. It was not only a real tearjerker but it said so much about the relationship between Angela and Chao-Li which was very much a two-way thing. He was never just a servant to her, but more like her closest personal friend who kept a professional distance.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Richard Channing

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +6,865
    Medals:
    1. Bobby dies
    373e5a058a91d2991b18df280a2e18b1.jpg

This was one of Dallas' most emotional scenes in one of it's best ever episodes and it tugs at the heartstrings beautifully. The whole cast present give wonderful performances helped along by the genuine sadness they felt at Duffy leaving the show. He was so beloved and they had all been a part of this roller coaster phenomenon together. As Steve Kanaly has said, the tears were real, and this adds a certain gravitas to the scene. Duffy also brings his A game as he wells up delivering Bobby's last words. Victoria of course is pitch perfect as she is jolted by the sound of the life support machine and then begins to sob. Powerful stuff.

2. Home movies
    HM.JPG

This would not have been on my radar had @Mel O'Drama not posted it. It's so long ago since I watched those early seasons of Knots. This is just so beautifully done and Michelle's performance perfectly captures the mixture of joy and sorrow that come with memories of happier times. Joy for what you had, sorrow for what you lost. As the show did so well, it strikes just the right tone, helped along by that beautiful score.

3. Ellie breaks down

This is just heartbreaking. What a performance here from BBG as Ellie struggles to come to terms with how her body looks after her mastectomy. This is how it's done, she is just so emotionally raw here. And Jim Davis also deserves credit as he does a great job here at being vulnerable and showing us Jocks's softer side. A fantastic scene.

4. Lilimae receives devastating news (from 10.10)

Another stellar performance from a veteran actress as Julie Harris takes us from joyous excitement to horror and hysteria in the blink of an eye. That blood curdling "Valene!!!" cuts right to the heart.

5. Melissa gives up Joseph

Angela gets the afternoon off from Starfleet Command to ruin someone else's life, and this time it's Melissa's. However, Melissa has played her own part in this an agreed to a deal to give up her baby in return for one third of Falcon Crest. And this is what makes this scene so powerful, we know she's done this to herself, but it's only dawning on her now what a terrible mistake she's made. But it's too late...

Last edited: Jan 16, 2019
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  19. Richard Channing

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +6,865
    Medals:
    Saturday is your last day to vote for your favourite tearjerkers.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  20. Richard Channing

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +6,865
    Medals:
    The results are in...and way out ahead it's Knots Landing:

1. "You left me in a bad spot, Red" 23 points
    03BsKaJ.jpg

2. Bobby dies 13 points