1. Musical Secret Santa

It's a Secret!

Click here for more details

Dismiss Notice

Titans

Discussion in 'Sundry Prime Time Soaps' started by Carrie Fairchild, Apr 24, 2017.

1. Edie70

Edie70 Soap Chat Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +386
    Awww, this thread brings back so many memories. I was only ten years old when this show aired and I loved it. Yasmine Bleeth was deliciously twisty, Casper Van Dien in his prime, very young Kevin Zegers and John Barrowman, Victoria Principal's last acting job. It was amazingly trashy. Too bad it got cancelled so soon.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Victoriafan3

Victoriafan3 Soap Chat Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +1,282
    I loved seeing VP on screen again. I didn’t mind this show. Gwen was snappy and mod. Shame it didn’t take off. Thanks for posting episode 13 that didnt air at the time. I think VP was also disappointed they killed off perry king’s character (so early on) as she enjoyed working with him and he was one of the reasons she took the role. Rumour has it Aaron spelling had asked heather Locklear to be his bad girl again, had there been a second season. The ratings of the first episode seemed quite promising, but sadly it went quite Down in the ratings after that. Now Jaclyn Smith is one of the very, very few people who could play Victoria Principal’s sister. She’s gorgeous and lovely :)

Last edited: Jan 10, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 2