Top Ten Videos of Falcon Crest

Discussion in 'Falcon Crest' started by Toni, May 30, 2019.

1. Falcon Crest I

Falcon Crest I Soap Chat Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +732
    Medals:
    Marvellous video of character intros. I am not at all surprised at who is in top position. This actor made the show her own, until it would have been unthinkable if she wasn't there.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Arlene Halloran

Arlene Halloran Soap Chat Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +559
    Medals:
    Oh Lana Turner in all her glory! I like you included Fr. Chris as well. Thanks Toni!

• Like Like x 1
    • Cyber Hug Cyber Hug x 1
  3. Toni

Toni Soap Chat Star

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +4,627
    Medals:
    September 12, 2001 (poster formerly known as Pam's Twin Sister)
    Here is my newest video, now for the top ten most memorable Season Premieres of a Supersoap. I hope it is on enough time for you to watch it. As usual, I have included "Dallas", "Knots Landing", "Falcon Crest", and "Dynasty", because they were the ones that had the best Season Premieres. Remember that I already did one video for the most watched Season Finales (see above). This video will probably be uploaded to Dailymotion if YouTube banishes it for some kind of obscure reason. In this case I will re-post here the new URL. Thanks a lot for your interest and encouragement. More videos to come soon! Opinions are not only welcome but very much-needed!

In case the YouTube link disappears, here is the same video to watch from Dailymotion! Enjoy it!

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Jock Og

Jock Og Soap Chat Fan

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +1,694
    Medals:
    Season 6 really was a new dawn for FC and an exciting chapter it was too. Jeff Freilich was on record as saying that the opening sequence of the fifth season put him to sleep, hence his retooling when he took over (post earthquake). IMHO the 5th season opening sequence wasn't all that boring. So Kim Novak joined the cast, proving to be very popular with the leading star Jane Wyman. However I'm glad Kim didn't return in season 7. Having a season almost devoted to her was enough.

The family are coming to terms with the earthquake. Peter and the winery workers find Angela and Julia. Angela is comforted by Peter. While Julia is in a bad state. Chao-Li runs from the mansion, puffing from lack of breath. Emma's whereabouts are enquired about, (a scene from season 6, 1986 - '87):

Chao-Li: "She is inside the house Mrs. Channing. I think she needs you!"

Lance suggests they take Julia to the Chapel, for first aid.

Peter: "Chao-Li you stay here, keep an eye on the place."

Chao-Li runs off in the direction of the winery: "Yes Mr. Stavros."

Last edited: Jul 13, 2019 at 1:07 PM
    • Agree Agree x 1