Discussion in 'Dallas - The Original Series' started by Ome, Oct 17, 2016.
Favourite scenes with Lucy
Totals next weekend
1. "Call me here name" (Lucy to Ray)
Why is it that the soaps early seasons always had the most raw, blush-evoking moments?
2. "Without a child you'll never have Southfork" (Lucy to Sue Ellen)
A rich, dysfunctional family-saga in a nutshell.
3. "Just how long have you two been having this affair, huh?" (Lucy to Peter)
4. "Sue Ellen, what are you doing?" (drugged Lucy to drunken Sue Ellen)
5. Lucy dancing in Kenny Ward's living room.
I'm giving the Dallas disco scene to Bobby or Pam.
And then probably some from the Hot Biscuit, but these are not on YouTube.
She's got the moves baby...
Kit Mainwaring was a great storyline
Also enjoyed her working in the diner
And one piece of banter about her from JR (in season 13 -again) "I'm afraid mamma that the elevator doesn't go up to the top floor anymore"
Lucy's one of my favourite characters so it's hard to narrow down her scenes to only ten as I can think of lots more great scenes. But I'm gonna try:
1. Lucy & Kit breaks off their engagement because he's gay.
2. Lucy and Mitch make up before their wedding and she push him into the pool and jumps in after.
3. Miss Ellie and Lucy talks about her breast cancer and how worried she's been ("Why me grandma?")
4. Mickey helps Lucy move on after being raped. She tells him what happened.
5. Lucy realizes that the reason Peter isn't interested in her is because he's hung up on Sue Ellen.
Confronts Sue Ellen & Peter about it in front of JR.
6. Lucy seduces Ray in the hay loft ("Call me her name")
7. Lucy hands over John Ross to Sue Ellen when JR is in the hospital. They wave at him.
8.Lucy is heartbroken over Mickey's death and blames Ray for it. Donna tries to console her.
9. Pam confronts Lucy and tells her to go to school ("I get all the education I need right here")
10. The women give Lucy something old, something new and something borrowed before her wedding.
Okay so that's my top ten.
Honorable mentioning to scenes I couldn't include goes to:
- Lucy tries to hit on Pam's cousin Jimmy at the first barbeque and he plays a dork. It's hilarious.
- Lucy moves back from Atlanta and talks to Miss Ellie in the living room.
- Lucy rollerblades with Muriel and flirts with Alan Beam, Kristin takes photos of them
- Lucy says goodbye to Cally when she's about to leave before John Ross stops Cally from walking out.
- Lucy gives Cally a make over.
- Lucy meets Mitch while she's roaring drunk.
- Lucy meets Mitch again in Atlanta
- Lucy sings at the club after running away from home
- Lucy models
- Lucy and her parents runs in the ocean in Knots Landing
- Pam comforts Lucy when she's upset because a client tried to come on to her. She's not ready to move on after the rape/abortion.
- Lucy works as a waitress
- Lucy tells Mickey in the hospital that she'll stand by him and still wants to marry him even if he'll never recover.
- Lucy tells Ray at the BBQ that Pam and Bobby are going to have a baby
- Bobby and Ray drags a high Lucy home from a party
- Bobby confronts Lucy about her abuse of pills
Lucy scenes - i found this harder for some reason
When will it stop Bobby – Lucy and Bobby S1 in Royal wedding after she lies to the family the real reason why she broke up with Kit
Why me Grandma, why me Lucy? S2 mastectomy – Lucy and Miss Ellie reconcile after M.E breast cancer diagnosis
Lucy and Mitch marry at SF for 1st time, S3, will always be my fav Ewing wedding
Lucy and Mitch reunite in front of the burning log fire in Atanta s7
Lucy and Miss Ellie s10 Pillow talk – you’ve always been the most special person in my life
Lucy breaks down with Donna following death of Mickey 6
Lucy eventually meets up with Valene in s2 Secrets
Ray and Lucy in the barn, call me her name – mini series ep 1
Lucy snoops in Rays house after he breaks up with donna and she finds letters telling him the reason why ie Sam C is ill
Lucy tells Mickey about Roger and why she is so scared in the motel room s5
I think wee Lucy gets a very bad rap. I loved her. Here are mine:
1. Lucy confronts Sue Ellen and Peter in front of JR
2. Lucy's sweet scene with Miss Ellie
3. The Roger episodes when she is kidnapped
4. Chat to Muriel by the pool about the rape
5. Confronting Ray over Mickey
6. Working in the Hot Biscuit and trying not to be caught out as a Ewing
7. Wedding to Mitch
8. Comes to visit Sue Ellen to help her get back at JR (in Valentines)
9. When Pam and Bobby give her the new Porsche
10. Moaning about her 16th birthday party and then running away
1. Lucy pushes Mitch into the pool, her proposes to her and she jumps in to accept.
2. Lucy's talks to Ellie about her breast cancer fears.
3. Lucy high on drugs looking down on Sue Ellen but not helping her after she fell down.
4. Lucy blaming Ray for Mickey's death.
5. Lucy modelling a baby doll outfit.
6. Lucy's heart to heart with Bobby after lying to the family about the reason why she broke up with Kit.
7. Pam walks over to Lucy listening to music on the radio and says "I love this song". Lucy promptly switches the radio off.
8. Lucy reacts to Kit telling her he's gay.
9. Lucy telling Ray "call me her name" while she tries to seduce him.
10. Lucy throwing her books out of Pam's car window. Pam stops the car and Lucy gets out walks with a strop to pick them up.
1- The Staircase Scene 1, with Pam aka "You ain´t got a chance lady!" (Digger´s Daughter)
2- Mastectomy Scene with Miss Ellie, aka "Why me Grandma?" (Selfish beech!) (Mastectomy Part 2)
3- Put the Blame on Ray, aka "You Killed Him" (Check and Mate)
4- The Staircase Scene 2, with Sue Ellen, aka "Lucy does drugs" (John Ewing III Part 1)
5- Kit comes out (meow) to Lucy, aka "You can´t be gay (despite your butler, your hairsprayed hair and your pretty ex)" (from "Royal Marriage)
6- Bobby preaches her about drugs, aka "If you can´t feel pain, you can´t feel anything" (John Ewing III Part 1)
7- Lucy tries to invite Val to her birthday party aka "I hate this family!" (Runaway)
8- Lucy and Sue Ellen have a (non-physical) catfight, aka "Yes but I am a Ewing brat!" (Survival)
9- Her confession about the rape to Mickey, aka "I may be rich but not a beech" (The Sting)
10- Her attempt to seduce Ray while high, aka "I don´t drink, I´m not Sue Ellen...) (John Ewing III Part 1)
1. Lucy tells mickey about Rodger
2. Lucy tells mickey in hospital room she will stay with him no matter what
3. Lucy mickey engaged
4. High Lucy stands over drunk fallen Sue Ellen
5. Kit breaking up with Lucy
6. Bobby comforts Lucy after kit break up
7. Lucy asks sue Ellen how long she has been having an affair with the 'blue spray-painted genitals' in front of JR
8. Lucy throws her books out of car window with Pam
9. Lucy in that stunning blue dress and beautiful hair up in Swan song announcing her engagement to Mitch
10=gorgeous Lucy looking like eva peron in swan song in her second wedding to Mitch. She looked amazing!
10= Pam comforts helps Lucy after her ordeal with dodgy rodge
Honourable mention to her snooping through Ray's letters to reunite him with Donna, her second unselfish act and turning the music off to pams song she likes, funny
1. Any scene when Lucy insults JR, but specifically the one where JR makes fun of her boyfriends, "A pansy, a crook, and an up and coming pauper," and Lucy responds, "I can't do any worse than Sue Ellen."
2) Lucy's catfight with SueEllen, "I bet you wish you had a brat of your own ... otherwise you'll never have Southfork."
3) Lucy videotaping all the shenanigans at JR and Cally's wedding.
4) Lucy talks to Bobby about Kit
5) Lucy's catfight/waterfight with Hot Biscuit waitress Betty
6) Lucy tells Kristin that she is nothing but "JR's stooge" when she tells JR and Bobby about Lucy's fling with Alan Beam, and Alan cheating with Betty Lou.
7) Lucy calling Bobby out on his hypocrisy after Sue Ellen's shooting of JR and offering to help her "steady the gun" if she ever tried again.
8) Drunk Lucy confronts Sue Ellen and Peter about their affair in front of JR
9) Lucy beats on Ray after Mickey's death
10) Lucy asks Katherine if she is just going to watch Bobby sleep after she lingers in Bobby's hospital room after his shooting.
Honorable mention to her succinctly saying "Out" when asked about her vote to remove JR from Ewing Oil and the scene where she asks JR if he is going to admit to what he is when he says the first step to curing an alcoholic (Sue Ellen) is for them to admit what they are.
1. Lucy tells Mickey that Roger raped her.
2. Lucy meets Mickey.
3. Lucy tells Alan that she doesn't want to marry him.
4. Lucy reunites Gary with Val at the Hot Biscuit.
5. Lucy reminds Mickey that he made a promise to marry her. (They were at the hospital.)
6. Lucy talks with Miss Ellie about her fear of inheriting breast cancer from her.
7. Lucy meets Mitch.
8. Lucy secretly letting the maid in to clean the condo while Mitch is out.
9. Lucy telling Pam why she is at Southfork. (Leading up to the hilarious "You ain't got a chance, lady!" comment.)
10. Lucy sees Alan talking to JR.
Here's my top 10 Lucy scenes :
1. Lucy high & pregnant/drunk Sue Ellen falling down the stairs.
2. Lying about the reason Kit broke the engagement.
3. Taunting Kristin after she failed to seduce Bobby in season 2.
4. The 'I'm a Ewing brat!' fight with Sue Ellen.
5. 'Why me?' - Mastectomy.
6. Confronting Peter & Sue Ellen in front of JR in season 7.
7. In the hayloft with Ray in Digger's Daughter.
8. 'You ain't got a chance, lady!' - Digger's Daughter.
9. Rushing into Jock's arms as he is leaving the hospital after his heart attack.
10. Seeing Valene in secret in season 2.
After a week’s photo-shoot and a break with a hot biscuit
1. Miss Ellie and Lucy talks about her breast cancer = 46
2. Lucy high on drugs looking down on Sue Ellen = 40
3. Lucy confronts Sue Ellen and Peter in front of JR / When will it stop Bobby = 36
4. Tells Mickey about the rape = 30
5. "Without a child you'll never have Southfork" = 28
6. Lucy reacts to Kit telling her he's gay = 25
7. Lucy telling Ray "call me her name" while she tries to seduce him = 24
8. Lucy blaming Ray for Mickey's death = 23
9. Pushing Mitch into pool agreeing to marry = 19
10. Lucy & Ellie pillow talk / The Staircase Scene with Pam aka "You ain´t got a chance lady” / Lucy tells mickey in hospital room she will stay with him no matter what = 15
11. Lucy & Mitch first wedding = 12
12. In the Hot Biscuit = 11
13. JR makes fun of her boyfriends, "A pansy, a crook = 10
14. Lucy meets Valene in secret / Lucy meets Mickey = 9
15. Mickey’s death / Is kidnapped / Engaged to Mickey / Filming JR & Cally’s wedding / Tells Alan she won’t marry him / Taunting Kristin = 8
16. Lucy and Mitch reunite in front of the burning log fire / Tells Muriel about rape / Reunites Gary & Val in Hot Biscuit = 7
17. Dancing at Kenny’s party / Modelling baby doll outfit = 6
18. Bobby preaches about drugs / Lucy tells Kristin that she is nothing but "JR's stooge" = 5
19. Lucy hands over John Ross to Sue Ellen when JR is in the hospital / Pam walks over to Lucy listening to music on the radio and says "I love this song" / Lucy throws her books out of car window with Pam / Lucy calling Bobby out on his hypocrisy after Sue Ellen's shooting of JR / Lucy meets Mitch = 4
20. Visits Sue Ellen to get back at JR / Letting maid in to clean condo = 3
21. Pam confronts Lucy and tells her to go to school / Lucy snoops in Ray’s house / Pam and Bobby give her the new Porsche / Her engagement to Mitch / Rushing into Jock's arms as he is leaving the hospital after his heart attack = 2
22. The women give Lucy something old, something new and something borrowed before her wedding / Moaning about her 16th birthday party and then running away / her second wedding to Mitch / Lucy asks Katherine if she is just going to watch Bobby sleep after she lingers in Bobby's hospital room / Lucy sees Alan talking to JR = 1
Favourite scenes with Clayton Farlow
Totals next weekend
Looking forward to this one
For me its without a doubt when he rolling down those stairs after he slapped JR. I wish the old fugger would have just died then!
oh its hard, so many, my Fav Howard Keel scenes - loved him on Dallas
in the graveyard at Amys grave after his amnesia and Miss Ellie turn up and they have lovely chat s11 the great tx waltz
his scene with Miss Ellie at end of S6 eye of the beholder when she tells him the real reason she called off the wedding
same episode his scene with Sue Ellen when they meet for lunch and SE says dont give up on her, there are things she hasnt told you and to talk to her again
His first scene with Sue Ellen and Dusty in s3
coming out of the lift and storming into Jrs office Pushing JR on the sofa - who has been prying into his past at the end off S6 12 mile limit
his chat with Ray over Wes parmalee turning up
telling Sue Ellen about the fire and Amy dying
s6 end game with his tannoy at the motel where Jessica has been hiding out
when he meets Sue Ellen and looks like he is going to propose only she has news for him re JR
JR and Clayton fighting over all the pain he has caused miss Ellie and he hurtles down the staircase with JR saying hes not breathing S11
Sorry @Ome I can't stop laughing at the gif of Miss Ellie waving in fast forward
I loved the Freeze Frame in which Clayton talks to Jock's Portrait
My favourite is definitely warning Wes and saying he will have a fight on his hands if he is Jock but if he's not he will hunt him down
the Oil Baron's Ball (even though nothing came of it- the storyline that is)
Honorable mention despite trying to poison him and lethal injecting him, when Jessica is in custody in season 13 she says she would never hurt him and touchingly Clayton nods and says " I know Jess"
Separate names with a comma.