Discussion in 'Dallas - The Original Series' started by Ome, Oct 17, 2016.
Why didn't I read this:
For 5 days now I've been looking for the "hidden message".
1. Jenna #3 meets Bobby again at Billy Bob's.
2. Jenna #3 teases Bobby about using reverse psychology when he asks her to the Oil Baron's Ball. (Makes me wonder if she was doing the same thing when she first kept telling Bobby that she didn't want to start seeing him. Very smooth, Jenna.)
3. Jenna #3 tells Bobby that she won't let him buy her egotistically named boutique (Jenna's) for her.
4. Jenna #3 and Katherine at Billy Bob's. (Sure, Jenna sounded a bit gold digger-ish here, but this scene was just hilarious.)
5. After Charlie tells Jenna #3 that Jack said branding doesn't hurt the cattle, Jenna replies with: "Have YOU ever been branded?"
6. Jenna #1 tells Pam and Bobby that Bobby is not Charlie's father. (Oh, why did they not listen!?)
7. Jenna #3 slaps Charlie.
8. Jenna #2 tells Bobby that Charlie is "having a ball with Naldo". (Another piece of history to get thrown out. Lol!)
9. Jenna #3 meets Jack.
10. Jenna #3's emerald meltdown. "Bobby loved emeralds, and Bobby loved ME!" (When we say "In your dreams!", we really mean it!)
top 10 Jenna moments - priscilla presley was one of the 1st people i met when i was lucky enough to spend time on the Dallas set in 1983. She was small. petite and stunningly beautiful, she had porcelain features, exquisite skin and beautiful eyes.. I was also in awe as she had been married to one of the most famous men on the planet. And she was lovely to me. She was so beautiful and its sad she had work done and changed her appearance, she didnt need to!
telling Bobby maybe things are going to fast and shouldnt rush into marriage after Lucys wedding s7 swan song
bobby runs into jenna at Billybobs after a long time s6
Bobby and jenna on the water slide S7 and he proposes
jenna and Jack infront of their log fire S8
Bobby proposes S6
Bobby invites Jenna to the oil barons ball and has dinner with her at the OIl Barons CluB I HAVE TO SAY THAT ONE AS I WATCHED THEM FILM IT ON THE DALLAS SET AND I WAS SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jenna puts Kath in her place after OBB / the morning after s6
jenna and ray and the steamy scene in the barn
jenna and miss ellie have a chat in the SF kitchen in her final epiosde s10 fat lady singeth
jenna admits Bobby isnt Charlies father s1 old aquaintance
Awesome! Thanks for sharing.
I met Priscilla 2 ½ years ago and I can't do anything but agree with you. She is a very beautiful woman. But more than that she's lovely to her fans.
If Elvis was anything like her (and I suspect she's learnt a thing or two of how to treat fans from observing him with fans) he was a great person.
After a week of whining and dining, with a few more tears
7 voted on 42 scenes
Here’s how they look
1. Jenna wakes up, gun in hand = 21
2. “We both know that men like Bobby don’t grow on trees.” = 20
3. Jenna meets Bobby & Billy Bob’s = 19
4. Jenna gets sent down / The frosty ladies’ room scene with Pam, Sue Ellen, Afton and Katherine = 18
5. Nursey room scene / Tells Bobby to post-pone the wedding = 17
6. Admits to Pam and Bobby that Charlie is NOT his daughter = 15
7. Bobby proposes to Jenna = 13
8. Jenna tells Pam that she knows now that Bobby was going to marry Pam before he died / Bobby dumps Jenna = 10
9. Pam tells Jenna she (pam) is a hard act to follow after the mechanical bull = 11
10. “I really would understand if things weren’t the same any more.” / Teases Bobby about using reverse psychology when he asks her to the Oil Baron's Ball. = 9
11. “Tonight’s just as good a time as any, I suppose.” / Jenna and Ray comes home from their honeymoon and finds Charlie making out with Randy! / tells Bobby that she won't let him buy her egotistically named boutique / Bobby and Jenna on the water slide and he proposes = 8
12. Jenna’s exit / With Katherine at Billy Bob’s / Jenna and Jack in front of their log fire = 7
13. Jenna and Charlie discusses the baby and Jenna lets Charlie know that she loves her more than anyone else. / Jenna sees through Katherine / Jenna tells Bobby to forget her when she is put in jail / After Charlie tells Jenna that Jack said branding doesn't hurt the cattle, Jenna replies with: "Have YOU ever been branded? = 6
14. The park scene / Jenna and Bobby flirts in the morning after the Oil baron's ball and we meet Charlie / Cries in jail / Bobby invites Jenna to the oil barons ball and has dinner with her at the OIl Barons CluB = 5
15. “Just like old times - except then you didn’t have to go home.” / Slaps Charlie = 4
16. Jenna tells Bobby to dance with Pam for old times' sake and then glares on / Jenna confesses to Donna that she's afraid that she might have killed Naldo. She doesn't remember / Jenna tells Bobby that Charlie is "having a ball with Naldo" / jenna and ray and the steamy scene in the barn = 3
17. “You know I always get hungry.” / Jenna remembers what happened on the night of Lucy's wedding and realizes she would have lost Bobby even if he hadn't died / Jenna talks about Bobby´s love for emeralds / Meets Jack / Chat with Miss Ellie = 2
18. Jenna tells Bobby why his name is on Charlie's birth certificate even though he is not Charlie's father = 1
What happened to April?
I thought we were going to do April scenes this week...
I have only one fav scene with insipid simpering April
No surprises she meets a nasty end in Paris. Long live Jordan Lee
Never ever understood why Katzman lapped her up
Really, did we say that? I completely forgot.
No worries, I can change that :cooler:
Favourite scenes with April Stevens Ewing
Totals next weekend
I really like Sheree J. Wilson as an actress but her character April was boring and unforgettable. @Barbara Fan describing her as "insipid simpering April" sums up how I feel about the character too. I cannot think of a single memorable scene she was in other than when she was died in a hail of bullets, it was just a shame that more bullets didn't hit her and the character's death wasn't as slow and painful as was watching April over the seasons she was on the show. Therefore, I'm going to sit out of this round too.
Agree I have only one scene and it's a pity it didn't happen in S9 and spared us the pain of having to watch such a wishy washy character and acting
Shotgun now please BBG, at numero uno
It's April dying in Paris - I think I cheered back in the day
Unfotunately ome you really did say that ;-)
Thank you @Ome
I'm looking forward to listing April scenes and I hope there are some other fans who will join me too.
I know @Sarah also likes the character.
I vote this category through gnashing of teeth...
1. April getting killed. Oh dear. How sad never mind.
2. Any scene throughout Dallas duration that April did NOT appear in
3. Unfortunately this wasn't filmed
but would have been more entertaining, me doing a cheer leading impression while watching her last scene on the show. Give me an 'A' Absolutely! Give me a 'P' Pathetic! Give me an 'R' Ridiculous! Give me an 'I' Insipid! Give me an 'L' Lack-lustre'!!!
Complete waste of space character if ever there was one
I mean that all in a nice and loving way you understand
Don't get me wrong, I want to be able to do all of these, but I'm afraid that I just don't like April enough (really at all) to come up with ten good scenes with her. The only thing I can offer was the part where she told that sexist waiter that she had bought the restaurant and fired him.
Like Sue Ellen said once (she did, didn´t she?): "My Mama used to tell me, if you have nothing good to say, say nothing at all." I´d rather let the others speak for me...but call me if there is a "worst April scenes poll".
Hate to sound morbid but the day they shot her ass was my favorite scene with her. I never did like the skank
I love April, have never understood the hostility towards her. She got together with Bobby after Pam had gone, she didn't have an affair with him or try to wreck his life.
Some of my favourite scenes with her are:
1. When she tells Bobby she loves him so much her heart hurts.
2. Their wedding (when Sheree is pregnant and has to cover her bump with her bouquet)
3. When she talks to her momma over the phone and pretends she is dating a bank clerk.
4. The scene where Jack tells her he has sold his Ewing Oil shares to Jamie for a dollar.
5. April tells Bobby JR is blackmailing her.
6. April meets Sue Ellen in the pet store and they admire each others dress sense.
7. April tells Bobby that Pam has ran off with her plastic surgeon.
8. The scene before her kidnap where she is happily shopping in Paris.
9. Her scene when Nick finds out she has exposed his family as part of the mob and in witness protection.
10. Romance on the Seine with Bobby:
Great choices Sarah. I also love April. I thought her and Bobby's romance was great.
Here are my choices:
1. April and Bobby dance at the ball in Austria and keep dancing down the hall
2. Bobby and April's wedding
3. April and Bobby goes riding in the Alps and makes some cute references to The Sound of Music (1965)
4. Bobby proposes to April
5. April and Michelle come up with the idea of a singles bar for women after some guys tries to hit on them
6. Bobby dreams about what could have been
7. April and her mother have a heart-to-heart talk in Springdale
8. April meets Sue Ellen and John Ross in the pet store
9. Double date with Christopher at the roller skating court
10. April and Michelle tries on the same dress in a store
Separate names with a comma.