Discussion in 'Dallas - The Original Series' started by Ome, Oct 17, 2016.
Okay, I have no idea what happened before. But it seems like I wasn't able to type for a while, hence, the confusion that is my earlier post. Anyway, I don't know about the others yet, but my #1 favorite is Katherine, of course.
After a week or dirty business
9 voted on 21 adulterers
Here’s who came out top
1. Kristin Shepard = 58
2. Dusty Farlow = 46
3. Afton Cooper = 43
4. Mandy Winger = 39
5. Marilee Stone = 35
6. Peter Richards = 33
7. Katherine Wentworth = 28
8. Julie Grey = 26
9. Holly Harwood = 21
10. Emma Ryland = 20
11. Jenna Wade = 18
12. Bonnie Robertson
13. Sue Ellen = 10
14. Connie Hall / Ray Krebbs = 9
15. Michelle Stevens = 8
16. Nick Pearce = 5
17. Louella = 4
18. Serena Wald = 3
19. Kimberly Cryder / Rhonda Cummings = 1
Your favourite Dallas Weddings
Who had the best wedding on Dallas and why?
I will only list the actual weddings not your reasons because it could go on and on….
My top 7 Dallas weddings (I can't think of any other weddings on original Dallas) :
1. Jr & Sue Ellen's second wedding
2. Lucy & Mitch
3. JR & Cally
4. Bobby & Pam (the second time too)
5. Ray & Donna
6. Bobby & April 7. Gary & Valene
Top 10 Dallas weddings
Lucy and Mitch no 1 wedding s3
Pam and Mark S8
Sue Ellen and JR 2nd wedding S5
Bobby and Pam 2nd wedding S9
Lucy and Mitch S7
Ray and Donna S3
Miss Ellie and Clayton - s6 and felt so cheated that we never saw it really, boo hiss but liked the run up to it at SF
Gary and Valene s2
Jr and Cally s11 - ugh really
Bobby and no show Jenna s7
1. Pam and Mark. VP looked beautiful. Everyone was for the only time in the entire run, happy
2. Lucy and Mitch swan song. Charlene looked stunning. Her hair, her hat. Emmy winning attire in fact ;-)
3. Pam and Bobby after the dream. It was nice to see them together again but the overall look of it wasn’t quite as good as when she married Mark six months earlier
4. Lucy and Mitch first time
5. Donna and Ray. Yay!
6. Jenna’s no show to Bobby. Yippee! Congrats!
7. Sue Ellen and JR and Cliff interferes
8. Miss Ellie and Clayton, disappointing it was off screen
9. Gary and Valene
10. Sue Ellen and JRs first wedding picture in the photo frame ;-)
1. Gary & Valene
2. Lucy & Mitch (second wedding)
3. Pam & Mark
4. Sue Ellen & JR (second wedding)
5. Lucy & Mitch (First wedding)
6. Bobby & Pam (second wedding)
7. Ray & Donna
8. Cliff & Jamie
9. Bobby & April
10. JR & Cally
Oh yes Cliff and Jamie. Forgot about them lol
1. JR & Sue Ellen
2. Bobby & Pam
3. Lucy & Mitch (first wedding)
4. Cally & JR
5. Donna & Ray
6. Lucy & Mitch (second wedding)
7. Gary & Val
8. April & Bobby
9. PamBecca & John Ross (second one)
10. Christopher & Rebecca
1. JR and Sue Ellen
2. Lucy and Mitch first wedding
3. April and Bobby
4. Pam and Bobby
5. Donna and Ray
Just wish we'd got to see Miss Ellie and Clayton's properly! I'd rather stick pins in my neck than watch JR and Cally's again - the only up side was Sue Ellen being there and laughing her head off at the majority of it (on the outside anyway )
I like in Lucys wedding when JR is up balling Afton with everyone there. That took some guts.
On film @Karin Schill wheels often look like they are going backwards. It's to do with the film speed when recording. Same with the car wheels if you watch the hub caps
Ugh. More like took something of a bastard idiot.
After a week of confetti and shenanigans
6 voted on 15 weddings
Here comes the bride
1. JR & Sue Ellen's 2nd wedding = 49
2. Lucy and Mitch first time = 44
3. Bobby and Pam 2nd wedding = 43
4. Lucy & Mitch's 2nd wedding = 33
5. Ray & Donna = 32
6. Pam & Mark = 27
7. Gary & Val = 23
8. Bobby & April = 18
9. JR & Cally = 11
10. Ellie & Clayton = 7
11. Bobby & Jenna = 6
12. Cliff & Jamie = 3
13. Pamela Rebecca = 2
14. JR & Sue Ellen’s 1st wedding / Christopher & Rebecca = 1
There will now be a festive break.
Yay! I'm glad that my three favorite weddings from the show ended up in the first three places.
Might be because those weddings were also made a big deal out of by the show with double episodes. Yet the drama they provided did make them memorable too and yes I love the couples too!
Which is, henceforth, where Knots Landing, on Thurs. Dec. 27, 1979, made its westward turn to California, and would run pretty much as long as O-R Dallas (parent show) did.
Yeah, Knots Landing must be one of the most successful spin-offs in terms of how many seasons it lasted!
Dec 27th seems like a rather odd day for a show to premiere though as it's in the middle of the holidays.
Surprising that KL would make a westward turn from O-R Dallas and last just about as long on CBS as the parent, whereas The Colbys made a similar westward branch from O-R ABC Dynasty, but didn't last a third as long as its parent.
Separate names with a comma.