Truth or Dare ( Let's Play)

Discussion in 'Big Brother Task Room' started by Megan Rose, Feb 7, 2017.

1. Laquisha Tramell

Laquisha Tramell Soap Chat Fan

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +754
    Thanks for your question Megan Rose. I try not to have regrets but the one thing that springs to mind is the way things ended with my first husband. He was an angel really but also a notorious gambler. He was totally addicted. We went on holiday to Monaco and things just got out of control. It was there that I knew things were really broken and I had to leave him. It was bittersweet cause he was my best friend. I packed my things and decided to jump in a taxi. I remember waiting in the rain wondering if I did the right thing, but I couldn't stay I had to think about my own survival. When he woke up I was already gone, miles away. I remember telling myself that nobody's perfect, nothing fails, and nothing really matters. But it was so hard to leave him. But I cherish the times we had together and it's the good times I'll remember.

My question is for @Aris Totallos

Do you have a partner? If not when's the last time you did?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Megan Rose

Megan Rose Soap Chat Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +425
    Sorry about your marriage ending there was good times, and bad times but you did what was best for you. @Laquisha Tramell

• Like Like x 2
  3. Charles Kingsfield

Charles Kingsfield Soap Chat Fan

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +975
    Good question, I've often wondered which team he bats for. Has he had a girlfriend or a boyfriend?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Charles Kingsfield

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +975
    Come on Mr Aris, what's the answer? Are you in the closet?

• Like Like x 2
  5. Aris Totallos

Aris Totallos Soap Chat Fan

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +853
    Well...
    I felt heartbroken after my divorce from Cassandra. She was my love, my life:(
    But a few months later I fell head over heels in love with Nina. Pretty ballerina was her profession. Unfortunately that didn't last very long either.
    Love isn't easy but it sure is hard enough, I can tell you that!
    My mama said, "the best thing to do is to stop crying and move on". I decided to take her advice, after all, lovers live a little longer.
    And then I met Aubergine, here in this house of all places. She's my kind of girl and I have a real good feeling about our future.

As for the nosy question about liking girls or boys:
    My friends and I were often playing pranks during our last summer at school, but I can assure you that I felt absolutely nothing when I kissed the teacher. Yeah, it was one of those truth-or-dare pranks.
    Apparently, my kiss turned him gay, and insane too. The last thing we heard him scream when they dragged him out of the class room was gimme gimme gimme a man after midnight.
    Scary, isn't it.

I hope this answers your question, I wish I could have been more elaborate, but you know, that's me.

• Like Like x 4
  6. Charles Kingsfield

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +975
    I'm sorry Mr Totallos, it was none of my business. I shouldn't have asked but it's human nature to be curious about the people around you.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Megan Rose

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +425
    "Real Love" is hard to find, I hope after you leave the house You find happiness with Aubergine, you really did have feelings for her.❤

• Like Like x 2
  8. Charles Kingsfield

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +975
    Mr Totally, I really hope that Miss Aubergine wants to rock with you on the outside. She is a lovely girl, I wish I got to know her better before show left.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Charles Kingsfield

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +975
    Mr @Aris Totallos, my dear fellow, I apologize for getting your name wrong. I'm normally so smooth. Criminal that I made a mistake on this occasion, please forgive me.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Aris Totallos

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +853
    Oh Charles, it was so romantic! I told her, Aubergine, I've been waiting for you my whole life, would you please take a chance on me?
    And then she smiled and said, Well, I am just a girl and I still have so much to discover, but my life was so empty the day before you came, so I think we should give it a try.
    Sweet, isn't it? I have no idea why Big Brother decided to edit it out. Perhaps he's only interested in showmance, and not the real romance.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Charles Kingsfield

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +975
    I really hope it works out, you were getting so well when she was in the house. Then she was evicted and you were saying she's out of my life but that will change when you're both together on the outside.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Laquisha Tramell

Laquisha Tramell Soap Chat Fan

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +754
    Don't worry Charles. Like you say, it's human nature to be curious. And Aris then has the freedom to answer as he sees fit. And who are we to judge about who he wants to have a little hanky panky with.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Charles Kingsfield

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +975
    In our small way, we're like a family and I care dearly for you all. I want Aris to be happy whoever his ends up with, he is a great guy and deserves someone equally great.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Megan Rose

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +425
    @Charles Kingsfield "You are, Tougher than the rest" and I'm sure everyone that has played the game with you, would love to stay in contact with you. ❤

15. Aris Totallos

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +853
    Little did I know how close I was...o_O

(I'm searching for quotes and stumbled upon this one)

• Like Like x 4