U.S. Celebrity Big Brother

Discussion in 'Reality TV Forum' started by Jason73, Jan 17, 2018.

1. Jason73

Jason73 Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +2,033
    I'm kind of getting tired of Shannon, so I would be ok if she ends up going tonight. I'm still rooting for Ross to win. I'm finding myself rooting for James too, but I don't think I want him to win.
    I agree--but then at the end when she was crying about being nominated she was getting on my nerves.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,464
    I'm disappointed to lose Shannon, but not all is lost.

I liked Omarosa on day one and that quickly turned to dislike after a few days. Then I wanted to see her evicted, especially over Shannon, but that wasn't to be. Now I'm rooting for her like I never thought I would. The turning point for me was when she continued to target Shannon, but told Shannon to her face that she was on her side and asked her to fight for power of VETO. No sooner had she done this and she went to James telling him, he was a target and that he had to fight for the VETO. So much manipulation in such a short period and suddenly I found Omarosa fascinating to watch her play this game. Omarosa thinks if she keeps in the good books of either Shannon or James, they will be a vote for her in the final, but doesn't she realise that all the game planning talk she does in the diary room will see that she was fake when the evicted housemates watch back the show.

With a massive game player in Shannon now gone, I'm wanting to see Omarosa get to the final, she has a lot of fight power that's fun to watch.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Jason73

Jason73 Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +2,033
    In the end I wasn't to upset to see her go. The thing is, almost every person in that house is playing the game hard and while Shannon might have been a little better at it--just the fact that people are playing so intensely, makes things interesting. I can't remember the last time a season had this much strategizing and plotting. It makes me wish that CBS would do a regular summer version with only people over 30. I think the age of the celebrities is one of the main reasons they are playing so smartly.

I think I would be happy with anyone in the final four except Meta. All the rest, I think, are genuinely playing. I'm a little iffy on Mark--but I think his low key, friendly presence is his game play, where as Meta is just completely clueless. I have a feeling, however, that Meta will end up in the final four.

We have an episode tonight, one on Wednesday, and then Friday, Saturday and Sunday; and then it's all over.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Jason73

Jason73 Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +2,033
    It looks like Wednesday, Friday and Sunday--no episode on Saturday.

Friday is a double eviction.

I'm happy with who left tonight.

My final four is Ross, James, Omorosa and Ari. (But I doubt all four of them will make it to the final four.)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,464
    It's shocking how quickly this series has gone.

Yes me too, he wasn't playing the game, heck, he wasn't doing anything.

I would go with Ross, James, Omarosa and Marissa.

I'm totally and utterly engrossed in how this will all play out, it's turning into the Ross vs Omarosa battle.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Jason73

Jason73 Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +2,033
    I was quite pleased with how things played out in the finale. If I could have picked the winner, I would have picked Ross, but there is also an important social aspect to this game and Marissa obviously did that better. I wouldn't have minded if Ari had ended up in the final two. She played a smart game, made a few good moves and stayed loyal to her alliance throughout the entire season.

I'm happy that Ross won America's Player and I was also happy that James and Shannon were in the top three for that. I started off liking James, found him really unlikeable and full of him self for a while and then ended up liking him a lot again by the end. His rivalry with Brandi was fun. I think he's smart and he was an excellent player. Shannon was an amazing player too, who just played too hard right from the start.

All in all, this was thoroughly enjoyable and I really hope we get another season next winter.

• Winner Winner x 1