1. Musical Secret Santa

It's a Secret!

Click here for more details

Dismiss Notice

General Hospital Watching General Hospital

Discussion in 'US Soaps Forum' started by Daniel Avery, Sep 17, 2016.

1. Ray&Donna

Ray&Donna Soap Chat TV Fanatic

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +2,407
    So NotKevin has finally killed...

2. Daniel Avery

Daniel Avery Super Moderator Staff Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +3,481
    I wasn't watching back when Ryan was on his original killing spree. Did he always do it with such "flair"? I mean, Mary Pat's head in the apple-bobbing barrel was deliciously evil/scary (on Halloween), and "the rest of her" at Ava's gallery was a twist I did not see coming. Anyone can just go around bumping people off, but setting up those freaky situations takes a Special Level of Crazy. I guess framing Carly for the crime was the best course of action, since everyone knew how much she hated Mary Pat (and Ava, the recipient of the "rest of her"), and if Carly's busy trying to prove she isn't a killer, she won't be snooping around Ferncliff.

The main thing bothering me at the moment, though, is whether Ryan's interest in Ava is that of someone looking for a new obsession, or that of someone seeing a kindred spirit, or perhaps just someone he could frame for his crimes later on. He certainly wants to know more.

I'm not one to give the writers much credit, but they really did deliver when they were tasked with creating a "really good story to bring back Genie Francis". It might be Lindstrom's storyline, but she's getting really good stuff to play and doing what I like to see her do.

3. Ray&Donna

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +2,407
    I wasn't watching either but I am glad he didn't kill off someone in the main cast. He's sniffing around Ava a little too much to just have a casual interest in her.

Perhaps he will visit Ferncliff and kill off Nelle!

4. Daniel Avery

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +3,481
    I have a suspicion that this fake Sasha chick ain't long for this world. Which doesn't bother me in the slightest.

5. Ray&Donna

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +2,407
    But will Nina find out the truth beforehand?

6. Daniel Avery

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +3,481
    Depends on whether Hayley Erin is really leaving the show (as has been rumored). If she does, then they might decide not to pursue the long-rumored story of making Kiki into Nina's LLC (long-lost child), and let Nina believe that Sasha is/was the LLC if she dies. If HE stays, they'll reveal Sasha is a fake and try to play Kiki as the LLC at some point. That of course hinges on whether they decide to kill off Kiki. I mean, the way Ryan has been drooling over Ava, who knows what is going on in that freak's head?

If Charlotte is the one bullying Aiden at school, Laura will be in another awkward spot since she is grandmother to both kids! But hey, anything that gives Laura more screen time will give Sonny/Carly/Jason less time, so win-win.

Is the timing right for Hayden to be the "anonymous mother" of the baby that Brad and Lucas adopted (the one who died)? Alexis knows who the mother is, and Finn is in a support group with Alexis. If he mentions the 'loss' of his baby with Hayden during the group meeting, would she tell him the truth?

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 3)