Weird dreams

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Snarky's Ghost, Sep 7, 2017.

1. Willie Oleson

Willie Oleson drilling for soap

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +18,369
    Medals:
    But..but...I didn't create my dream:eek:

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Toni

Toni Soap Chat Enthusiast

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +4,331
    Medals:
    September 12, 2001 (poster formerly known as Pam's Twin Sister)
    Oh I´ve started the year so far reaffirming my condition of "Dallas" fan / freak / geek / crazybat...

I dreamed about it again a couple of nights ago. It was a recurring dream I´ve had since I met the Fab Five in France in 2007. I usually dream that I meet Linda or Charlene and try to make them remember that moment, and of course they can´t remember me. This time I was out with my family (and we all were much younger) and I met Charlene with a friend of hers (this dream makes me look like a kind of creepy stalker, I know..), and again, I say hello to her and tell her a few things...And then I try to give her my phone cell number so we can arrange an interview for my site. But my ballpen just doesn´t write and it makes me go crazy...so Charlene and her beau get the hell out of there. Then I see here again in the street but she runs away from me...Doctor, is it too serious?

upload_2019-1-11_22-16-7.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  3. Willie Oleson

Willie Oleson drilling for soap

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +18,369
    Medals:
    I think I just figured out why…

:fp:

4. Snarky's Ghost

Snarky's Ghost Soap Chat Oracle

Message Count:
    Haunting that cozy cellar under Falcon Crest
    Ratings:
    +7,017
    Medals:
    Last night, I dreamed I heard a knock at my door at night -- I looked out through storm door, thought I saw my own reflection, and then realized that it wasn't me but Mary Tyler Moore who had come to thank me for the small dolphin sculpture I'd sent her as a gift.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Alexis

Alexis Soap Chat Champion

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +7,916
    Medals:
    Last night I had the strangest dream. I sailed away to China, in a little row boat to find ya. And you said you had to get your laundry cleaned.
    Didn't want no one to hold you. What does that mean?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. Grant Jennings

Grant Jennings Soap Chat Fan

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +678
    About two weeks ago I had a dream that I was one of a group of people who were being blackmailed into committing a robbery in a high-rise hotel. Mark Strong (I didn't even know his name prior to this, had to do a Google search to find it) was the one blackmailing us. Strong removed one of the links from the band of his wrist-watch and stuck it onto the door of one of the hotel rooms. There was a small explosive in the link which was supposed to be enough to open the door. We were all in the hallway holding black canvas bags which we were to use to steal cash and other items from the hotel room. There was much more explosive in the device and it did a great deal of damage; Strong and the other blackmail victims were all killed along with some hotel patrons. I had stepped to a side hall where there were vending machines and access to the stairs so I wasn't injured. The building caught fire and I hurriedly searched the pockets of the dead bodies to find cash and credit cards to make my escape. I should add that I was getting over a severe case of food poisoning when I had this dream.

mark-strong-hp.jpg

7. Payton Cross

Payton Cross Soap Chat Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +1,547
    Medals:
    For five days I had dreamed that I woke up in a zombie apocalypse, they where running really fast, and they were getting smarter every day, they could even operate my remote from the TV, they always put on a different channel if I wanted to watch The Walking Dead, very strange but also very annoying. :(

[​IMG]

8. Sarah

Sarah Super Moderator Staff Member Original Member Since 1998

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +4,711
    Medals:
    I have a recurring dream that chewing gum gets stuck in my teeth and it's so bad that when I try to free myself of it, it pulls all my teeth out. I have it all the time and coincidentally, my sibling gets it too.

9. Snarky's Ghost

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +7,017
    Medals:
    Yes, teeth being pulled out is a common dream for many people apparently.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Snarky's Ghost

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +7,017
    Medals:
    I dreamed last night that Drake was murdered, shot in the head, by a serial killer.

11. Snarky's Ghost

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +7,017
    Medals:
    I dreamed this afternoon that Meghan Markle was my new sister-in-law (my family was apparently connected to the royals) and I told her to her face that I hated her. She didn't respond, and I later half-apologized and blamed it on my missing my lithium orotate dose.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 10, 2019
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Alexis

Alexis Soap Chat Champion

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +7,916
    Medals:
    I had been watching The Disappearance of Madeline McCann on Netflix and fell asleep watching it. I awoke the next morning feeling terribly depressed and suffering from grief. I had dreamt that Kate McCann lived with me, and followed me around day and night crying, sobbing constantly. I literally went to work depressed and in a terrible mood.

• Cyber Hug Cyber Hug x 2