1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Westworld

Discussion in 'Cult TV' started by Kevmac, Oct 8, 2016.

1. JROG

JROG Soap Chat Well-Known Member EXP: 14 Years

Threads:
    Ratings:
    +1,989
    Anybody watched the Season 2 premiere?

It gave me all the tense action/answers I wanted and set up a ton of new stuff for the future.

Interesting how you spend the first season feeling so empathetic towards the hosts but then season 2 begins and they are just as mercilessly murderous as the guests. It's kind of shocking seeing Dolores like this. Maeve is more awesome than ever. Loved her making Lee undress completely, the same way the hosts were always forced to.

What are the hosts up to? The door? The tiger (shades of LOST, in a good way)? Really fantastic stuff.

2. Toni

Toni Soap Chat Mega Star EXP: 18 Years

Threads:
    Aspiring writer and factual webmaster
    Ratings:
    +5,867
    Found this and thought I should share! Enjoy! (This and...cookies!!!!!)

3. thomaswak

thomaswak Soap Chat Addict EXP: 1 Year

Threads:
    Ratings:
    +1,160
    Season 1 was perfect. It was so clever and meaningful... Great writing. I needed to rewatch it, and it's even better the second time. As Ford said, we come back for the details... And so may details we had. So may clues...

Season 2 was good, but nowhere as good. I will watch season 3, and I can't wait anyway. The trailers look very good.

4. Michael Torrance

Michael Torrance Soap Chat Star EXP: 3 Years

Threads:
    Instigator
    Ratings:
    +4,234
    You are way more perceptive than I am. I gave it more hours and watched the whole first season and I now wish I had spent these hours watching my nails grow.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. thomaswak

Threads:
    Ratings:
    +1,160
    Challenge accepted!

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Toni

Toni Soap Chat Mega Star EXP: 18 Years

Threads:
    Aspiring writer and factual webmaster
    Ratings:
    +5,867
    Anyone who watched the Simpsons´ episode "Itchy & Scratchy Land" knew what was going to happen. Ditto for anyone who read any of Isaac Asimov´s or Philip K. Dick´s novels, or watched "The Twilight Zone" regularly. The people behind "Westworld" have enormous egos and pretentiousness...Though I do agree that the trailers looked great. I don´t think I´ll watch Season 3. Not have time for any new series until 2040...

upload_2019-12-14_23-4-15.jpeg

7. thomaswak

Threads:
    Ratings:
    +1,160
    Season 3 is almost over. It's a very enjoyable season. Many mini mysteries, but they don't wait to reveal them. Lot of action, amazing FX...
    This season is very different than 1 & 2... It's never - by far - as brillant as season 1, which is for me perfect. It lacks emotions and contemplation, but I get hey wanted a new approach for this outside world. Anyway, no weak episode, and I hope the finale will be great.