What about Meredith?

Discussion in 'Falcon Crest' started by Chloe-Fusco, Apr 20, 2018.

1. Chloe-Fusco

Chloe-Fusco Soap Chat Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +405
    The sixth year of Falcon Crest was the year of Kim Novak, though we also got the very talented Jane Badler join the cast. Star of V Jane played Meredith Braxton and what a hoot of a character. So what are your thoughts of FC's nanny?

• Like Like x 3
  2. Jock Og

Jock Og Soap Chat Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +1,206
    Meredith was an OK character (not bad looking), who I believe would have blended in better with the goings on of the 13 or the ninjas, during season 7. Since Michael needed a nanny we got her a year earlier. Jane gelled well together with the Jane who had to be obeyed and her main co-star David Selby.

Meredith Braxton meets Angela, in a park. Progress is expected on Richard but Meredith says, (a scene from season 6, 1986-’87):

“Life has two choices Mrs. Channing. Slow seduction or a quick strike. I’m doing what I do best!”

Angela: “Well, you’re quite a philosopher Miss. Braxton.”

Meredith: “You’re quite something yourself Mrs. Channing.”

Angela: “Don’t you ever forget it!”

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Falcon Crest I

Falcon Crest I Soap Chat Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +484
    I preferred her to Erin Jones (sister). Meredith was more Falcon Cresty, in my opinion. Gotta love her in the coffin and the machine gun.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Toni

Toni Soap Chat Dream Maker

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +3,371
    September 12, 2001 (poster formerly known as Pam's Twin Sister)
    I also loved Jane Badler on FC, especially because she didn´t overstay her welcome. Though the original story with Meredith and Erin being lovers instead of sisters would´ve been more fun...I only missed a bolder, more lavish look for her, but since she originally was a nanny I suppose that didn´t let much for the designer to imagine...BUT wearing something like this...would´ve made the difference:

[​IMG]

• Creative Creative x 2