What do you think might happen at the end of the season?

Discussion in 'Dynasty 2017' started by RottenSkipper17, Mar 25, 2018.

1. RottenSkipper17

RottenSkipper17 Soap Chat Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +117
    Here are my thoughts of what might happen at the end of this season:

-Liam is revealed to be a con artist and Fallon has her marriage to him quickly annulled.

Or... an alternative option (very unlikely but let's debate on what might happen if Liam really is Adam) -

Fallon finds out to her disgust that Liam really is her long lost brother Adam, making their marriage illegal and her marriage to Jeff valid. Jeff also becomes more unhinged and twisted as he sets out to have the ultimate control over Fallon by inviting her over for drinks under the pretense of discussing a truce only to drug her wine or whatever beverage she's using and have his way with her.

Shortly thereafter, Fallon finds out that she's pregnant with Jeff's baby, leaving her in a serious quandary. Maybe she might contemplate having an abortion just like the original Fallon did but Jeff might try to blackmail her into not terminating the pregnancy by threatening to have her arrested for fraud.

-Michael decides that he doesn't want to work with the Carringtons anymore and quits his job as their chauffeur so that he could move back in with his parents away from Fallon as much as possible.

-Cristal and Blake's marriage completely falls apart as Alexis succeeds in winning back Blake from his current wife.

-Steven and Sammy Jo get married and Steven wins the city council election but on the day of the election and/or wedding, something really bad happens, (maybe a terrorist attack on the city council building or maybe someone actually tries to assassinate Steven because of his sexuality a la Harvey Milk) Or maybe at the altar a former flame of Sammy Jo's or Steven's shows up to crash the wedding or maybe one of them gets horribly sick.

-Claudia comes back heavily pregnant and she ends up going into labor in the Carrington mansion. With the help of Cristal Claudia ends up giving birth to a baby girl but then dies shortly after childbirth. Cristal resolves to honor the memories of Matthew & Claudia by taking the baby as her own and names her Cristina.

That's all I have for now. I'll probably add in more theories as the season goes on.

• Creative Creative x 2
  2. Willie Oleson

Willie Oleson drilling for soap

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,965
    That last part would be an awesome twist.

As for the tragedy I have no idea. Fire, shooting, accident...or does Matthew come back for Cristal during Steven and Sammy Jo's wedding?
    Or maybe there's a trial and Matthew (swathed in bandages) is the surprise witness?

Last edited: Mar 25, 2018
  3. RottenSkipper17

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +117
    Ugh... I hope not. I don't want Matthew to ever come back. The "coming back from the dead" trope needs to be buried and done with once and for all because soaps have abused it way too much.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Toni

Toni Soap Chat Dream Maker

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +3,368
    September 12, 2001 (poster formerly known as Pam's Twin Sister)
    [​IMG] upload_2018-3-26_0-0-20.png

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. Daniel Avery

Daniel Avery Super Moderator Staff Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +3,339
    I can say with reasonable certainty that Georgia does tend to frown on incestuous marriage, even in north Georgia :D, but even if Liam really is Adam, that does not mean he is "legally" Adam. His kidnappers would not have taken his birth certificate/social security card, etc.---so they would have had to construct a legal identity for him (Liam Ridley, if that's his actual ID) to claim him on taxes, to enter school, college, and/or get a job. They could easily have gone overseas and gotten adoption papers signed and gotten him a "real" birth certificate with his new name, and it would hold up in court. He would, in the eyes of the law, be this person the kidnappers named him. If they untangle the legal red tape and change his name to Adam Carrington, that won't matter because at the time he married Fallon, that Liam identity was his legal identity.

Until we get a better grasp of what Alexis is going to be like, I am going to hold off on making any predictions about the future. I just hope there will BE a future, because the show is getting better with each episode.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Willie Oleson

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,965
    It's DYNASTY, not CSI Atlanta.:rolleyes:

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Daniel Avery

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +3,339
    [​IMG]

"Oh, Willie...how I've missed you! Now will you make me a martini and give me a foot massage?"

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. Snarky's Ghost

Snarky's Ghost Soap Chat Oracle

Message Count:
    Haunting that cozy cellar under Falcon Crest
    Ratings:
    +5,644
    Grant Show, hanging off of Stone Mountain, smartphone by his side with Cristal's screams of "Blaaaaake..... Blaaaaaaaaaake!"

Fade to black. Series over.

• Funny Funny x 2
  9. Daniel Avery

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +3,339
    ...and we see Alexis trying to drive the old-timey train up Stone Mountain to get to him. I say "try to" because she doesn't know how to drive it. She starts to cry and freak out as it speeds out of control. As the train starts to derail, she yells and holds her hands up to her face dramatically. We see the train engine plunge down the side of Stone Mountain into the nearby stream, all the tourists in the nearby meadow looking on in confusion.

But they're not nearly as confused as those tourists in the passenger cars of the train....

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. MarkSinacori

MarkSinacori Soap Chat Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +124
    Claudia comes back changed. She gives birth while at the Mansion during a storm when everyone is out trapped somewhere. From outside we see Matthew, he’s alive and well and upset, he walks away after hearing where Blake is at.

Blake is on buisnsss somewhere and Alexis follows him to try to get back together as he and Cristal had another split and are currently separated but not divorced. She is unsuccessful. Blake goes out on a horse while having some alone time after talking to Cristal on the phone and saying he will try to patch things up with her when he gets back, and Matthew follows him with a gun. Matthew shoots Blake’s horse, Blake falls off the horse and down a Cliff. He can’t move. Matthew then startles him, holding him at gun point. The two struggle and from a distance we hear the gun go off.

Steven and Sammy Jo are currently celebrating their honeymoon and what’s his face...Ted...recovers from the hospital and finds them and holds them at gun point. From outside a gunshot goes off after Steven and Sammy Jo see him in the room.

Jeff tries one last time to ruin Fallon after she shames him publicly for something and his business God’s downhill fast. Jeff calls Monica and tells her to say goodbye to her best friend. While on the road getting the call, Monica and Cesil are in the car. Cesil wants to know what’s going on and Monica opens her big mouth and tells him. He is overjoyed. He wants the Carringtons to suffer, but she won’t have it. The two struggle with the wheel. She’s gonna stop Jeff before he kills Fallon who’s working now at Carrington Atlantic. The car goes over a cliff in the rainstorm.

At Carrington Atlantic Fallon is working late. Liam keeps hinting he’s not who he’s really been and she has a private detective find out who he was. He’s actually Adam Carrington, Blake and Alexis’ kidnapped son and didn’t know it until recently. In despair she calls Michael who has fully broken it off for good with Monica. He comforts her but then has to leave. Fallon then hears a noise and she thinks it’s Michael but it’s Jeff. He has a gun and points it at Fallon. After a few seconds Michael shows up and the two struggle. The gun goes off as Fallon looks on.

The End. Dynasty wraps up with us believing Blake killed Matthew, Sammy Jo had a gun and killed Ted, Michael killed Jeff, and Cesil and Monica did in the accident.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2018
  11. Daniel Avery

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +3,339
    "Tonight's cliffhanger episode of Dynasty will be brought to you in its entirety by the NRA." :lmao:

• Funny Funny x 3
  12. Willie Oleson

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,965
    scene 1:
    Steven and Sammy Jo are married and they are in bed and Sammy Jo wants to see something romantic.
    "Let's try this channel", Steven says.
    "Nice house, hey that's funny, her name is Sammy Jo too".
    [​IMG]
    "And that guy's name is Steven, how odd. Wait...he's a Carrington? OMG, Sammy Jo, we're watching ourselves!"
    "Does that mean we're not real?"
    "OMG!"

scene 2:
    Alexis visits Michael.
    "Mrs Carrington, I mean Morell, I mean..Carrington..."
    "Why don't you just call me...mama? That's right Michael, you are my and Cesil's love child!"
    "OMG!"

scene 3:
    Monica, in a state of panic, arrives at the mansion.
    "What's going on Monica?" Fallon asks.
    "Hmm, hmmm hm hmmm!"
    "Oh come on, that can't be true".
    "Hm! Hmm, mmm, hm!" and she shows Fallon what she discovered.
    upload_2018-3-27_2-38-37.png
    "Faux-soap, UnDynasty, Nothing? That bitch Willie Oleson is going to wish he never subscribed to Netflix!"
    "Hm mm Mmh!"
    "OMG, indeed!"

scene 4:
    Cristal and Alexis are having a catfight in the lily pond just when a team of photographers arrive.
    "Leave us alone!" both women shout.
    "I'm afraid I can't do that", a previously unseen woman says.
    [​IMG]
    "Please allow me to introduce myself, my name is Divine, just Divine, and as of today I happen to own this darling little newspaper..what's it called, Giorgio? Ah, The Atlanta Mirror, how lovely. We will of course censor the boob, I'm a woman of style, but everything else will be front page news, unless...you can give me something better. Something about...Blake Carrington?"
    "OMG!", Cristal and Alexis say.

scene 5:
    Somewhere in a nearby mini town, sheriff Floyd and his deputy Dewie discover a fancy car.
    The door is open but there's no trace of the owner. Sheriff Floyd picks Jeff's driving licence.
    "Well well, Mr...Colby. What were you doing here?"
    "Hey sheriff, take a look at this strange green and glowing stuff on the backseat!"
    "Careful Dewie, you don't know.." but before he can finish his sentence, the green stuff jumps on deputy Dewie's face.
    "OMG!"

scene 6: (finale scene! OMG!):
    Anders goes to the wine room and touches a wall, which appears to be a secret door. He opens it and closes it behind him, and walks through a dark passageway which leads to another door.
    Behind that door there's a stairs (and of course he walks down the stairs otherwise it would be pointless to show it) and he walks into a room which looks like a young boy's room.
    There's a sound of a person being startled.
    "Don't worry, it's just me", Anders says. "But there's something I need to...discuss with you. You see, she has come back, which makes your stay in this lovely room sort of..useless.
    After all, I only took you away from them to sabotage their marriage, because she was about to find out about my connection with the treasure. But I just couldn't give you to strangers, I...couldn't. You understand that, don't you Adam?"
    upload_2018-3-27_3-10-27.png
    "Now what am I going to do with you?"

(freeze frame, ta-da-da-da-da! music)

Last edited: Mar 27, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. Daniel Avery

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +3,339
    Adam: "Well for starters you could change the channel on this f--ing TV. There's only so much CW teeny-bopper torture a person can stand."

14. Rove

Rove Soap Chat TV Fanatic

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +2,688
    Well CSI Dallas worked so well...let's try another location :D

15. Toni

Toni Soap Chat Dream Maker

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +3,368
    September 12, 2001 (poster formerly known as Pam's Twin Sister)
    Alexissette Sheridan has seemingly dropped some hints on the season cliffhanger:
    Register or to view Spoiler content!

More info about it here.

16. RottenSkipper17

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +117
    @Toni Um.... Wow, should we start speculating on who might die in the season finale? Sounds pretty intense. I guess it looks like that maybe Sammy Jo & Steven might get married at the end of the season?

Also I'm going to take what Nicollette Sheridan says about Alexis's motives with a huge grain of salt. I'm sure that she claims that she "wants" to make Fallon & Steven better people but in reality she probably wants to drag them further into her dark web. I'm sure she's got an ulterior motive somewhere. I bet that her love of money is going to trump whatever "love" she may have for her children.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 2
  17. ChrisSumner

ChrisSumner Soap Chat Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +137
    • Agree Agree x 2
  18. Willie Oleson

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +14,965
    Could you please use the spoiler-function? Thanks:)

19. RottenSkipper17

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +117
    @Willie Oleson I have no idea how to use the spoiler function. I also have no idea how to use the quote function, come to think of it.

20. Daniel Avery

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +3,339
    Type "spoiler" in brackets (minus quotation marks) before the part you want hidden, then "/spoiler" (also in brackets, also minus quo marks) afterward. It will wrap around the comment.

Basically [xspoiler] This is the spoiled comment [x/spoiler] removing the x's will end up looking like
    Register or to view Spoiler content!

• Informative Informative x 2