1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What If

Discussion in 'JR & Sue Ellen Fan-fiction' started by CeeCee72, Apr 2, 2020.

1. CeeCee72

CeeCee72 Soap Chat Active Member EXP: 3 Months

Threads:
    Ratings:
    +324
    You tell him, Sarah!

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Karin Schill

Karin Schill Super Moderator EXP: 15 Years Staff Member

Threads:
    Journalist
    Ratings:
    +9,953
    Great update. I bet James knows about JR even though Vanessa insists he doesn't!
    It seems like he hangs around Charlie to get to know his fathers brother. So I bet it is only a matter of time before he shows up in Dallas!

I still think there is something fishy about that fire. I wonder if Afton was one of Allistars lovers?

3. Sarah

Sarah Super Moderator EXP: 21 Years Staff Member

Threads:
    Actress
    Ratings:
    +6,786
    Vanessa is a Hag from Hell, ruled over by the Princess of Evil herself!!!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. CeeCee72

Threads:
    Ratings:
    +324
    I don't own any of the characters in this story and no copyright infringement is intended.

This is a "What if?" fanfic. What if in the season eleven episode "Top Gun" Sue Ellen had changed her mind at the last possible moment and instead of teaming up with Kimberly and Wendell to beat JR she voted her Weststar shares to make him CEO?

What If

Part 77

"You boys be careful down there!" JR yelled as John Ross and Christopher went tearing down the stairs to the lower level. "I'm not playing around! Don't fool around and get hurt!"

"They'll be fine, JR," Sue Ellen laughed. "Come on. I want to go look at my kitchen."

It had been three days since Sue Ellen had left the hospital. She was getting stronger and healthier everyday. JR had finally agreed to bring her over to the new house to see the progress that had been made.

"Oh, it's perfect!" she exclaimed, surveying the new flooring and countertops. "I can't wait to see what it looks like once the new cabinets are installed."

"It's very nice,"JR smiled. "All the floors look good. Most of the work on this level is finished."

"Did they paint your study and put in the builtins yet?"

"Yes. That was done a few days ago. I haven't checked upstairs, but at this rate, we should be ready to start having furniture delivered next week."

"I thought it would take months to do all this work," Sue Ellen said. "But things are really moving right along. Let's go upstairs."

JR followed her up the steps and into their bedroom. She walked into the bathroom and came back out with a huge smile on her face. "The new bathtub and vanities are already installed! And everything has been painted!"

"Yes, the contractor told me they were done up here."

So all that's left is to finish up the lower level," Sue Ellen said thoughtfully. "JR, we might actually be able to move in next month!"

"Looks that way. Of course it will take a while before the pool and pool house are done."

"True, but we can get settled while that work is still being done."

They heard the boys' footsteps as they ran up the stairs. "Mama! It's so cool down there! We have a rec room and a playroom!"

"Yes, I know!" Sue Ellen smiled.

"You need to thank your mama for that," JR told him. "Her gym is a lot smaller than I had planned because she wanted you boys to have a playroom."

"Thanks, Aunt Sue Ellen!" Christopher hugged her. "Come on! Come look at our rooms!"

JR watched as the boys each took a hand and led her out into the hallway. He smiled to himself seeing how happy the three of them were. They had spent almost every spare moment together for the last few days. Even he had needed to fight those boys for Sue Ellen's attention.

His smile faded a bit when it occurred to him Pam would be home in just a few more days. He'd talked to Bobby several times and his brother didn't seem to be all that excited about bringing his wife home. Her presence was going to be difficult and disruptive for all of them - but for Sue Ellen and the boys most of all.

"I don't know what to do," Ray said, cutting into his steak. "Jenna is furious that I'm even considering it."

"I can understand why," Bobby sighed. "But I also agree with you that you don't seem to have much of a choice."

"To my way of thinking, this solves a lot of problems," Ray mused. "Charlie won't be sneaking around and lying and the boy will get bored sitting around staring at me and Jenna all the time. He'll probably lose interest and go away fairly quickly."

"I would think so," Bobby agreed. "As much as Jenna objects to it, it's probably the best way to handle it."

"Sorry for the interruption," Jenna said, coming back into the kitchen and taking her seat at the table. "Lucas is very fussy tonight for some reason."

"I hope my presence didn't upset his routine too much," Bobby said.

"Of course not," Jenna smiled at him. "I'm so glad that you were able to come spend some time with him before you and Pam head back to Dallas."

"Thanks for having me," Bobby said. "I really needed to see someone I care about other than Pam."

"How're things going with her?" Ray asked.

"I don't know. She's... different somehow. She's a lot more selfish than I remember her being."

"What do you mean?"

"She's obsessed with Sue Ellen's relationship with Christopher," Bobby answered Ray. "She questions Christopher so much about it, it almost seems like she's interrogating him. And she wasn't happy about me driving out here tonight either. She pouted like a child."

"I don't know what's so different about that," Jenna shrugged. "Sounds like the same old Pam to me."

Ray's eyes shot up from his plate and he shook his head at his wife.

"Sorry, Bobby," Jenna said softly. "I shouldn't have said that."

"It's okay, Jenna," Bobby assured her. "Maybe you're right. Pam was always clingy and overprotective with Christopher. And more than a little jealous of me. I guess back then I just was so in love with her, it didn't bother me."

"And now?" Ray pressed him. "How do you feel about her now?"

"I don't know. Not the same though. She makes me feel… I don't know, trapped somehow. I still care for her, deeply. But not in the same way. I guess I should have known it wouldn't be the way it was between us anymore. I thought I needed to find her because I still was in love with her. But, I'm not. I had been, I never would have developed feelings for April. And now I really wish I had acted on them when I had a chance."

Ray and Jenna exchanged worried glances. Jenna talked to both Miss Ellie and Sue Ellen on a daily basis and they'd both told her all about April and Jack's growing romance.

"Well," Ray cleared his throat and pushed his plate away, "it's not like you have to make any life altering decisions right away. Just get her home and see how things go."

"Yes. I suppose you're right, Ray. Maybe I'm just expecting too much, too fast. I guess I just never in my life thought that there would ever come a time when I didn't know if I still loved Pam. It's hard to get used to feeling this way."

"You in here, Afton?" Cliff yelled, coming into the apartment and shutting the door behind him.

"Yes," Afton emerged from the bedroom. "Is everything alright? I wasn't expecting you home until this evening."

"Sit down," he told her. "I have some.news."

Afton took a seat on the couch. He sank down beside her and took a deep breath.

"I talked to the lawyer," he told her. "He said I have a good shot at winning if I sue Mitch for custody. He can't claim abandonment, because I never knew Pammy existed. Having you living here will help too. So long as you stay clean."

"Having me here helps?" Afton repeated doubtfully. "How? You know Mitch will use my past against us."

"Yes. But you've been clean for over two years, and Mitch has allowed you to be the primary custodial parent for all that time. That means he acknowledges you're a fit parent. The court may order frequent drug testing, but since you have never had any arrests or criminal convictions the lawyer said we should be fine."

"What about all the times I went to rehab? And the prostitution?"

"The rehab won't hurt. He can actually argue you spent so much time there because you wanted to be clean for your daughter. The prostitution is heresay, since no arrests or convictions."

"Cliff… I…"

"What, Afton? Please tell me you haven't been arrested for prostitution?"

"No. Not for that. It wasn't even an actual arrest, but I was picked up and questioned by police once."

"What? When? Where?"

Afton closed her eyes and sank down into the couch. "I guess it's time that I finally tell you about everything that happened in London."

"It was nice to see Bobby again, wasn't it?"

Charlie looked up.at her mother and nodded. "Yeah."

Jenna shook her head and walked from the doorway into the bedroom and sat down beside her daughter on the bed. "Ray and I have discussed the situation with James. We both agree that he is too old for you and we don't want you to see him."

"Mom, you can't just…"

"Let me finish," Jenna interrupted. "As much as we disapprove of this relationship, we realize there's nothing we can do to stop it. James offered to see you here, only here at the house under our supervision. If you promise not to see him anywhere else without our knowledge and approval, then we agree he can come here and spend time with you."

"Really?" Charlie's face lit up. "Really? Oh, Mom! Thank you! You won't regret it! You'll see how great he is once you get to know him!"

Charlie moved forward and flung her arms around Jenna's neck.

"I hope so," Jenna sighed heavily, "we'll see."

"Hey, good looking."

Jack smiled at the sound of April's voice. He turned around and saw her standing between Lucy and Michelle outside one of the stalls. "Hi, yourself, gorgeous."

She walked over to him and placed a light kiss on his cheek. "Sorry about last night," she whispered. "Michelle had already gotten tickets to the symphony when you called."

"No problem. I missed you though. What are the three of you up to?" he asked, nodding his head in Lucy and Michelle's direction.

"We've been out riding and I wanted to stop by and see you before we go up to the house."

"I'm glad you did," Jack smiled. "You're staying for dinner, right?"

"Right," April confirmed. "So I'll see you back at the house later."

Jack nodded and moved his face so that his lips almost touched her ear. "I really want to kiss you right now. In fact, I want to pick you up, take you into one of the stalls, and have my way with you."

April blushed and shivered.

"But," Jack straightened up and put some space between them, "patience is a virtue. I'll see you at dinner."

"I can't wait," April grinned at him. "I really can't."

"Andrew can only stall the bill in committee for about another week," Donna's voice came through the speaker. "After that, we have a Senator threatening to block debate on the floor, but he can be dealt with by party leaders."

"What's the bottom line?" JR asked

"You have about three weeks tops before the bill is on the floor. A month at most until the vote. Then it goes to the House. That'll take another two to three weeks, then on to the President."

"So I have three weeks before public debate and a max of two months before it becomes law."

"Yes. And listen, there's no guarantee other senators aren't talking to other Oilmen about this, so it might not be a secret as you think."

"I've been watching carefully. We're the only ones buying up material for refitting. I think we had enough head start to make a real difference."

"I'm glad, JR," Donna said. "I'm let you know if anything changes. Give my love to Miss Ellie and Sue Ellen."

"I will," JR promised. "Try to make some time in your busy life for another visit when you can. We'd all love to see you."

"I'll try, JR. Take care."

The line went dead and JR leaned back into his chair. He needed to talk to Cliff and Bobby. They were going to have to move even faster than he thought.

"JR?" Sly's voice came through the intercom. "Cliff Barnes is here to see you."

"Great. Send him in."

"Cliff," JR said, gesturing towards a chair across from the desk. "Glad you stopped by. I just got off the phone with Donna and…" JR paused when he saw the look on the other man's face. "What is it? What's wrong."

"I have something to tell you, JR. You're not going to like it."

"Well, get it over with."

"No, before I talk I want you to promise you won't go off the deep end and take your anger out of Afton. This isn't her fault. She's just the messenger."

JR narrowed his eyes. "What has she done now?"

"Nothing. But she…"

"She what, Cliff?" JR demanded.

"She knows that Vanessa woman from London. She knows her son James too."

"So?"

"So, JR, Afton says what Vanessa told McSween isn't true."

"What's not true?"

"James, JR. That young man knows all about you and thinks you're his father."

"How is she doing?"

"Just fine," Patricia smiled at Ellie. "She is almost back to her old self. She even asked me to take her to see the condos I am considering buying tomorrow. I told her to talk to JR about it first."

"Yes," Ellie watched Sue Ellen lounge beside the pool through the window. "My son will throw a fit if he thinks she's out running around before she's ready."

"He took her over to the new house earlier. She said they will be moved in soon."

"Yes," Ellie said again. "I was over there yesterday with Lucy. It's almost done."

"You sound a little sad about that," Patricia observed.

"I hadn't realized JR was puting in a gym and a pool. Sue Ellen and rhe boys won't have any reason to visit Southfork."

"Of course they will! This is where you are!"

"Oh, I know you're right. I suppose I'm just a little sad. Donna is gone. Ray and Jenna are gone. Val and Gary have been gone for years. Now Sue Ellen and JR are are leaving. I suppose I never thought the two of them would want to live anywhere but Southfork. My whole family seems to be disappearing."

"They're not leaving," Patricia comforted her. "They'll be right next door. And soon Pam and Bobby will be back. Lucy is here. And I bet Jack and April will be around with some little ones before too much longer."

"You're right," Ellie sighed. "Change is always difficult. I will miss having John Ross here at night. I'll even miss listening to Sue Ellen and JR bicker over breakfast."

"I can't imagine ever missing the sound of those two bickering!" Patricia laughed.

"Back in the old days, it meant that at least they were on speaking terms. These days it's just very entertaining to hear her handle him so easily. I am so happy for those two. And I'm happy they are going to have such a lovely home. I'm just being a sad old mother hen."

"She loves you very much, you know. In many ways, you have been more of a mother to her than I ever was. She's be over here all the time to see you, Miss Ellie."

"Yes," Ellie sighed. "I'm sure you're right. Come on, we had better see about getting some lunch together for our growing boys!"

JR sat back in his chair and listened carefully as Cliff told Afton's story.

"Afton went to London with one of her older lovers. He promised her a series of singing gigs in some clubs there, but the jobs never materialized. After she'd been there a couple of weeks, he just up and left her. She woke up in a hotel room one morning and he was gone. She had no money and nowhere to stay. So she fell back on her womanly charms. She started frequenting high end gentlemen's clubs and hooking up with the clients for cash and drugs. One night she met Vanessa's husband. He took a likeing to her and invited her to come stay with him at his country home."

"She doesn't remember much about that night. She was high as a kite. By that point she'd been living with Allister for a few weeks and she'd only met James a couple of times when he'd come to visit his father. That night, James wanted money. A lot of money."

"Afton and Allister had been drinking all day. Afton was drugged out too. Allister refused to give James the money. They had a huge fight. James physically attacked his father. Allister became incensed and told him he was disowning him because he wasn't even his real father."

"The next thing Afton remembers is waking up in the hospital and being told she had knocked over some candles and started a fire. The house burned to the ground and Allister was killed. James was nowhere to be found and later, when he finally showed up, denied he had ever even been at the house that night."

"Vanessa used her connections to try to have Afton charged with negligent homicide. Mitch flew over to London and convinced the police that they couldn't prove she was the one who started the fire and that even if she had, she was too drunk and high to be held responsible."

"She's sure Allister used my name when he told the boy about his real father?" JR finally spoke.

"Yes," Cliff confirmed. "Allister had a folder on you with press clippings and investigative reports. Afton saw him throw it at James."

"This isn't good," JR sighed heavily. "Not good at all."

"No. It's not," Cliff agreed, his voice heavy. "JR, this is a bomb that could explode at any minute. You have to tell Sue Ellen. You don't have a choice anymore."

"Are you serious?" Michelle laughed. "He crashed through the front door?"

"Yes," Sue Ellen chuckled. "Clayton was standing over him with a poker from the fireplace and I had to step over him to shut off the alarm."

"That's hilarious," Michelle said.

"It wasn't really," Lucy sighed. "We'd had a lot of trouble with break-ins and to be honest, it scared the hell out of everyone."

"I guess I can understand that," Michelle said "Thank you again for inviting me over. I've had a lovely day."

"Of course!" Miss Ellie smiled at her. "We consider April to be part of the family and are so happy to have the opportunity to get to know her sister."

Michelle smiled back and nodded her head. She looked around and took note.of where everyone was. Jack and April were in the pool with the boys. Patricia and Clayton were playing chess on one of the patio table. Sue Ellen and Lucy were lounging in the sun with her. Miss Ellie was flittering around helping the servants get dinner set up.

The day had been productive. Michelle had been alarmed to learn that Bobby Ewing was in Switzerland with his ex-wife - and worse, he planned to bring her back to Dallas with him. Later, she relaxed a little when she'd heard Sue Ellen and Lucy talk about setting up a separate bedroom.for the woman. Still, having the ex-wife in the same house as her target would be an obstacle. She would have to be sure to keep her options open with JR until she had a better grasp of the situation.

"Michelle? I asked if you wanted some more ices tea."

"Oh, no. I'm fine. Thank you, Sue Ellen."

"JR's home," Lucy raised her hand and pointed at the driveway.

The women watched as he parked his car, got out, and walked over to chat with Clayton and Patricia. Michelle noticed the smile that suddenly appeared on Sue Ellen's face when her husband showed up.

"Ladies," JR said, walking in their direction. He patted Lucy on the shoulder and bent down to kiss Sue Ellen on the lips. "Hello, Miss Texas," he practically growled at her. "You're looking very fine this afternoon."

"Thank you, JR," she blushed as his eyes raked over her body covered only in a swim suit. "This is Michelle Stevens. She's April's little sister."

"Nice to meet you," he said politely, barely glancing in her direction. "I'm going upstairs to change," he told Sue Ellen. "Want to join me?"

"Oh no you don't!" Lucy groused. "I'm starving and we all know if the two of you go upstairs together, dinner will get held for at least and hour!"

JR threw back his head and laughed heartily. "Spoilsport," he winked at Lucy. He bent down and kissed Sue Ellen again. "Be back soon, darlin'."

Michelle grimaced at what she had just seen. Considering the way JR had zeroed in on his wife and barely took his eyes off her, it might be harder to get his attention than she'd thought.

"I had a great time tonight," April smiled up at Jack.

"Me too," he bent down and kissed her cheek.

"I think Michelle enjoyed herself too."

"Yes," Jack agreed, being careful to keep his tone even. "Maybe too much."

"What do you mean?"

"Come on, April. Are you telling me you didn't see her flirting with JR? Everyone else noticed it. Including Sue Ellen, who did NOT look too happy about it, by the way."

"Oh, come on, Jack! I don't think she was flirting! Just being friendly. You always think the worst where she's concerned."

"Alright, April," Jack sighed. "I don't want to talk about Michelle anyway. Will you let me take you out tomorrow night? Just the two of us?"

"Yes," April smiled wide. "What exactly did you have in mind?"

"I don't know. I'll think of something. I just need some alone time with my girl."

"So now, I'm your girl, huh?" April teased him.

"Yes, ma'am," Jack smiled and dipped his head for a kiss. "You sure are."

JR's eyebrows shot up as his wife came out of the bathroom and stalked angrily to her vanity. He put his book down and laid back against his pillow, doing his best to hide the amused look on his face as he watched her angrily brush her hair and rub lotion on her arms and legs.

"You alright, Miss Texaa?"

"Just fine, JR," she snapped. "I suppose I'm just a little worried that I'll bore you with my mundane conversation, since I'm not an expert on sports like little Miss Stevens."

JR bit back a chuckle. She was jealous. It was only amusing because she knew for a fact there was absolutely no reason for her to be. "Well, I have to admit, it gets a little irritating sometimes with you not even understanding the difference between a kick off and a punt. Hey, maybe you could get Michelle tutor you! Then I wouldn't have to be so bored by your company!"

JR burst out laughing when a jar of face cream whizzed past his head and crashed into the wall above the headboard.

"You think this is funny?" Sue Ellen challenged him, her voice shaking with anger.

"Yes," JR struggled to catch his breath. "It's hilarious. You know damn well I'm not the least bit interested in that little girl."

"Like you weren't interested in Afton when she first came for a visit? Or Kristen? You have quite a history with little sisters after all."

JR took a deep breath and tamped down the urge to yell at her. "Yes. But that's exactly what it is, Sue Ellen. History. Ancient history at that."

"History has a way of repeating itself, JR."

JR considered what he should do next carefully. He had intended to talk to her about Vanessa and James tonight, but that was definitely not going to happen. She had worked herself up into a full-blown tizzy over April's little sister and he needed to set her mind at ease over that. Everything else could wait until tomorrow.

He stood up, walked over to the vanity where she was seated, and knelt down in front of her. He reached up and cupped her face in his hands, forcing her head still so he could look her in the eye.

"Tell me, Miss Texas, who did I sit next to at dinner?"

"Me," she grumbled. "So?"

"And whose leg did I rub under the table because I couldn't keep my hands off it?"

"Mine," she said shakily.

"And who did I pull into the kitchen away from the crowd for a long, hot makeout session because I couldn't stand not not putting my lips on her for one more second?"

"Me," she blushed.

"And who sat on my lap while I watched the boys play in the pool, making me hard as a rock and breathless with want."

"Me, JR."

"So, all of that attention and lust directed at you, and you're upset about a ten minute conversation with a woman I have zero interest in about football?"

"JR… I'm sorry… Ahhhh...my God!"

JR had spread her legs and was running his tongue along her upper thigh. "You're the only woman I want, Sue Ellen," his breath was hot against her skin. "Let's see if I can convince you of that."

Sue Ellen closed her eyes in pure ectasy as his mouth worked its magic. She felt silly for being so stupidly jealous only for a brief instance before being completely.overcome by his sexual heaat and his expert manipulation of her body.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2020 at 9:29 PM
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Sarah

Threads:
    Actress
    Ratings:
    +6,786
    Em... I’m temporarily suspending entry to the bath, to take a very cold shower...:D

That was an amazing update although my heart wasn’t creeping up into my mouth because I thought JR was going to talk to Sue Ellen about bore bag James. I mean come on Charlie! The guy is thick as pig shit and Darius could out do him in terms of lip licking.

Pam can do one as far as I’m concerned. Jenna was spot on with her observations. I can’t be bothered with her.

Sue Ellen should have pushed Michelle in the pool too. But I will save a spot for her in my bath.

I loved that she threw her cream at him lol Just so ‘them’. Love it.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2020 at 6:23 PM
  6. Karin Schill

Threads:
    Journalist
    Ratings:
    +9,953
    Interesting update. I am glad Afton told Cliff about London and he told JR. He needs to talk to Sue Ellen.

Jenna was spot on about Pam's jealousy. But I don't buy Bobby falling out of love with Pam in a year though. Also he was not that interested in April because of her history with JR at this point. Heck even later on when he was with April he slept with the silly Pam lookalike. So I find his lack of interest in Pam a bit off even if she has changed.

7. Sarah

Threads:
    Actress
    Ratings:
    +6,786
    I think Bobby has every right to be angry. I’m secretly hoping it’s not Pam - maybe it’s Katherine in disguise!!!!! :tv1:

8. CeeCee72

Threads:
    Ratings:
    +324
    Bobby (in the show) showed real anger at Pam at times after she left. When Cliff found her, Bobby didn't go with him to see her, saying something like "she knows where to find me). IHI think and April were starting to have feelings for one another in season 12, which is pretty much where we'd be by now in this story. For the purposes of this story, his feelings about April weren't that strong when he found out about Pam being in Switzerland, but he had started to consider beginning a relationship with her

I don't think he would have "fallen out of love" with her either, but I think it's reasonable for him to be confused about his feelings, and still very angry with her. So to me, it's reasonable that he has doubts about what his true feelings are.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Sarah

Threads:
    Actress
    Ratings:
    +6,786
    I read your opening sentence as Bobby (in the shower).

:D

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Sarah

Threads:
    Actress
    Ratings:
    +6,786
    Not that there is ANY comparison in my opinion or in the opinion of anyone sane, but JR was still in love with Sue Ellen even after she moved to London. Larry Hagman said this in an interview. He was angry and vice versa - so was she but she was still in love with him too.

(And I have to get it off my chest that if I read one more pile of mad dog’s bollox to the contrary I will implode.)

Like I said though no comparison. You can’t compare anything to a GOD AND GODDESS!!! :D

Last edited: Jun 30, 2020 at 11:03 PM
    • Agree Agree x 2
  11. Karin Schill

Threads:
    Journalist
    Ratings:
    +9,953
    Thanks for explaining. It does make sense for Bobby to be angry and confused. He and Pam has a lot of stuff to work through.

I also read Bobby in the shower! Lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Miss Texas 1967

Miss Texas 1967 Soap Chat Well-Known Member EXP: 5 Years

Threads:
    Ratings:
    +1,042
    We've been spoiled with updates, I want more soon :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Sarah

Threads:
    Actress
    Ratings:
    +6,786
    Me too. Is it wrong that I feel slightly unsettled @CeeCee72 wasn’t around yesterday?!

• Like Like x 1
  14. Miss Texas 1967

Miss Texas 1967 Soap Chat Well-Known Member EXP: 5 Years

Threads:
    Ratings:
    +1,042
    Hopefully @CeeCee72 is just busy in real life :)

• Like Like x 1
  15. Sarah

Threads:
    Actress
    Ratings:
    +6,786
    What do you mean ‘real life’?? This isn’t real life?!?

• Funny Funny x 2
  16. Karin Schill

Threads:
    Journalist
    Ratings:
    +9,953
    The board was down yesterday when I tried to post an update of my story. Hopefully it was the same for @CeeCee72

17. Honkytonkangel

Honkytonkangel Soap Chat Active Member

Threads:
    Ratings:
    +334
    Right on. I can't believe he wasted another chance to tell her.
    As for the skank, James and bleurgh Beaumont I'm gonna need more branding irons.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2020 at 12:05 AM
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Honkytonkangel

Honkytonkangel Soap Chat Active Member

Threads:
    Ratings:
    +334
    YES, YES, YES to all. And after that little display I'm adding Michelle to my list of people who need a branding iron up the arse.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2020 at 11:14 PM
    • Funny Funny x 1