What popular television show have you never watched?

Discussion in 'TV Central' started by Sarah, Mar 15, 2019.

?

What have you never watched?

1. Dallas

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. The Simpsons

14.8%
  3. Game of Thrones

44.4%
  4. Breaking Bad

74.1%
  5. The X Files

22.2%
  6. Seinfeld

48.1%
  7. Friends

7.4%
  8. Doctor Who

40.7%
  9. I Love Lucy

29.6%
  10. Buffy the Vampire Slayer

66.7%
  11. MASH

37.0%
  12. Star Trek

29.6%
  13. The Sopranos

55.6%
  14. Dynasty

7.4%
  15. The Big Bang Theory

55.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Payton Cross

Payton Cross Soap Chat Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +1,599
    Medals:
    Okay thanks @Rove, i have seen some seasons from "That 70's Show, and i realy liked it but i never stay home for it.
    But I just don't know what it is with "Seinfeld", maybe the cast or like you said i just didn't get the humour, but your right maybe my taste have changed and will i like it now.

Dallas TNT is fine, it's much better then i thought it would be. You should give it a try.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +16,846

You're not wrong!

D'ya hear me?
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  3. Canon

Canon Soap Chat Fan

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +570
    Medals:
    Oh good! I was worried I had oversold it. Could easily have been the mood I was in while watching!

4. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +16,846
    Ha! Yes, I feel like that sometimes when I talk about a show. I'll say that I struggled with the first couple of episodes in season 5, I couldn't decide if it was the episodes or myself that was disjointed, but as the season continued I realised just how friggin' amazing it was. Some of the things that came about literally blew me away and I had this extraordinarily need to start S5 again.

I will also point out that your comments about S6 and how you struggled with parts of it really worked out well for me. I went into 6 with the thought that it wasn't going to be as good as its predecessor and obviously my expectations lowered somewhat - well, guess what... ??? Turns out I'm having a blast with S6. Yeah, it started off a bit iffy, but there is so much that I have loved about it. I don't think I would have enjoyed it as much as I am doing if I didn't go into it with that mindset.

It's lost some of its heart, but I've managed to accept that and move on with the story. I don't know what is to become of the show, but I'm starting to hope they should be thinking about wrapping it up. I took to the changes in S6, but also feel that they shouldn't stray too much and give us a conclusion without trying to milk it for what they can.

• Like Like x 1