What Was Jenna's Problem...?

Discussion in 'Dallas - The Original Series' started by pete lashmar, Jul 6, 2019.

1. Blizzard Channing

Blizzard Channing Soap Chat Star

Message Count:
    Entrepreneur
    Ratings:
    +7,603
    Medals:
    Maybe her head was cold.

• Funny Funny x 3
  2. Jabari Lamar

Jabari Lamar Soap Chat Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +96
    Yeah, I never got the impression that Katherine was attempting to frame Jenna for killing Pam in the end. Seems more likely that the wig was just an attempt to for her to hide and, most importantly, to throw off the audience until the last minute. I mean, they immediately had her also die in the crash, so they had no further plans for the character after that, nor did anyone on the show ever speculate any other goal for Katherine besides killing Pam, so it seems like a bit of a reach to speculate that.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Chris2

Chris2 Soap Chat Fan

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +489
    PBP’s Jenna was a two-season character at best. But then she wouldn’t go away!. Clearly, the powers that be liked her: her billing rose faster than anyone who was not an original cast member. She went from closing credits (first few episodes) to episode credits (the rest of her first season) to opening titles in less than a year. But she really should have been gone when Bobby reconciled with Pam. She didn’t have any real purpose after that - she was a plot device, not a main character.

Naldo, btw, went to the Barbara Bel Geddes School Of Weird Name Pronunciation. Jen Nah. Bobbay. Paaaaaaaaammm.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. TJames03

TJames03 Soap Chat TV Fanatic

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +830
    Medals:
    A little off topic, but it has been said that VP was a little........."prickly" with certain actresses on the show, Morgan Fairchild, Morgan Brittany, etc., but I have never ever heard how she and PBP got along. Does anyone know?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Via The Void

Via The Void Soap Chat Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +1,194
    Victoria Principal was a professional, I sincerely doubt she would've came across as rude or prickly to anyone. :)

• Cyber Hug Cyber Hug x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  6. TJames03

TJames03 Soap Chat TV Fanatic

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +830
    Medals:
    Ummmmmm...........Fairchild, Brittany, and Sheree J. Wilson have said otherwise, but we’ll go with what you said......