Who adjusted the grandfather clock? Leading to boom!

Discussion in 'Falcon Crest' started by Chloe-Fusco, Feb 16, 2019.

1. Chloe-Fusco

Chloe-Fusco Soap Chat Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +538
    Medals:
    When you watched the season 4 finale for the 1st time who did you think the glove wearing person with plim soles was, who adjusted the grandfather clock setting the bomb at Richard's mansion? Yikes Maggie was inside too.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Arlene Halloran

Arlene Halloran Soap Chat Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +560
    Medals:
    I had a hunch it was Pamela Lynch.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. Jock Og

Jock Og Soap Chat Fan

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +1,714
    Medals:
    Terri was gunning for Richard at this point and Angela said "wait and see what I have in store for him." What Angela was referring to was his pockets, rather than anything possibly terminal. Owing to Sarah Douglas being written out it made sense that her character Pamela was the culprit. This was even with the hullabaloo the next season, as to 'Who Done It?'

Richard and Pamela are waiting for the other Falcon Crest partners, at the Tuscany Vintners' Associate Winery. Chao-Li arrives with Angela, in the black Mercedes limo. The father and son champagne producers Chase and Cole drive into the yard, in their pick up truck, (a scene from season 4, 1984 - '85):

Richard opens the limo door for Angela and says, "good morning, I appreciate your promptness. I want to welcome you all to this special meeting, of the Falcon Crest board of directors."

Angela: "Do you mean to tell me I was summoned all the way out here, so I could be put on display?"

Chase: "We all have that Angela. Didn't you read Richard's press release? He is transporting his bulk wine; to some warehouse, for ageing and bottling."

Cole: "Sounds exciting!"

Richard: "It is to me."

Chase: "Tell me something. What is the ageing period on this swill of yours; a week, ten days?"

Pamela laughs and Angela cracks a smile.

Richard: "If you think you can offend me Chase you're wrong. You should be grateful to me. All of you should be. Here I thought I was going to have to build a brand new winery. Now I'm in business, with rented and leased equipment."

Pamela: "Which means a very small cash outlay, for the Falcon Crest partners."

Angela: "I will not be grateful as long as Falcon Crest is involved in a rent a winery."

Richard goes to the others, with the intention of getting a group photo. The photographer takes one photo.

Angela gets angry with the photographer and then says, "will you stop that! Now let's get on with it."

Richard gives the signal to his henchmen to let the the wine tanker go. The garage doors open and the vintage starts, "let the ceremony begin", he states.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Chloe-Fusco

Chloe-Fusco Soap Chat Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +538
    Medals:
    Lets bring in Martine Beswick.

• Like Like x 1