Who do you want on the throne?

Discussion in 'Game of Thrones on HBO' started by Emelee, Jul 14, 2017.

1. Emelee

Emelee Soap Chat Dream Maker

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +3,421
    I feel as though everyone wants either Faenerys or Jon on the Iron Throne. But I am of another wish. I think Daenerys or Jon would be way too obvious, hence boring! I want someone slightly more unexpected, but still a likeable option. Someone like Tyrion Lannister. But in order for him to become king, he'd have to violently take the throne, and I don't see him doing that. So maybe Yara Greyjoy or Arya Stark?

And who is the most righteous king or queen?

Well, that would be Gendry, Jon, Cercei, Tyrion or Jaime!
    Why? Well, it depends on which house should be on the throne.
    Gendry: if you feel that they should continue on with House Baratheon, after King Robert, then Joffrey and Tommen should never have been kings in the first place, it should have been Gendry, being the only known of heir to Robert.
    Jon: If you feel that House Targaryen should be reinstated, that Robert should never have taken the throne from The Mad King. Why not Daenerys then? Well, because Rhaegar Targaryen was the oldest of The Mad King's children, therefore, Rhaegar's first born should take the throne, ie Jon Snow, son of Rhaegar & Lyanna. Daenerys would have to take the throne directly from Cercei to become queen. Reinstating the Targaryens would otherwise entail Jon being king.
    Cercei: she took the throne pretty much the same way that King Robert did. Overthrowing the leadership and taking over it youself. She can be seen as the rightful queen, no matter how vicious she is.
    Jaime/Tyrion: if Cercei dies when she's queen, and no longer having any children, then one of her siblings is next in line. The older one of them, that would be Jaime, would be it. And if he's dead as well, then Tyrion.

So do you want the error in making Joffrey king over Gendry to be corrected? Or do you want another house destroying House Lannister to claim the throne, for instance Targaryens? Or do you want the current House Lannister to keep the throne?

Cause right now, first in line for the iron throne is actually Ser Jaime Lannister! :eek: Though I'm sure he would not want to be king.

2. Matthew Blaisdel

Matthew Blaisdel Soap Chat TV Fanatic

Message Count:
    past orbit, on the way out of the solar system
    Ratings:
    +2,153
    To be honest, i don't really care, because i think Westeros is big enough for them to all have their own kingdoms. :lol:

3. jessthekay

jessthekay Soap Chat Newbie

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +8
    I can't choose one, but I'd like to see a fascinating ending (like in football, when you don't support any team and just want to enjoy the game :D)

4. Emelee

Emelee Soap Chat Dream Maker

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +3,421
    That is kind of a fan theory that exists - that the iron throne will be destroyed. I suppose that entails that all parts of Westeros will form their own nations with their own rules & leadership. Like Europe being divided into x number of countries.

That could be a good idea.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Mrs. JR Ewing

Mrs. JR Ewing Soap Chat Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +107
    I want for the next episode to not put me to sleep and for Tyrion to stop catering to the dragon lady and to take the throne! I want Tyrion to be sitting in that chair at the end of the last episode!
    [​IMG]