Who done it, if Julia did not?

Discussion in 'Falcon Crest' started by Falcon Crest I, Nov 22, 2018.

1. Falcon Crest I

Falcon Crest I Soap Chat Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +534
    If Julia hadn't bludgeoned Carlo Agretti to death (the plot which ran through the 2nd season) then who should have been the culprit? Many confessions were filmed with other characters and reportedly Abby Dalton didn't even know, until a late stage. I suppose the shooting at Vickie's big day could still have occurred. Other possible culprits for the death of Carlo Grape King Agretti; Angela, Philip, Lance, Cole, Chao-Li and Richard.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Angela Christmas

Angela Christmas Soap Chat Warrior

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +7,749
    I never would have guessed it would be Julia because she was a major character and a key member of the Channing family. I thought it would be someone a bit more dispensable. I remember at the time thinking it would be Philip or Chao-Li. I would have made it Philip because I think he was the most easily replaceable as was the case later in the series when Greg took over his responsibilities.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Jock Og

Jock Og Soap Chat Fan

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +1,349
    Julia in the clinker and her subsequent escape provided Abby Dalton with substantial material, to showcase her acting capabilities. Season 3 was Julia's/Abby's finest time. In a way she had reached her peak. Anything after the third season was going to get it difficult to surpass for drama and creativity. I also thought it was a shocker when Julia was revealed as the killer of old man Agretti. From the others listed perhaps Philip or how about Lance? Would the latter have went down the insanity route like his mother?

Angela and Chao-Li are discussing their pet, the falcon Apollo, (a scene from season 2, 1982 - '83):

Angela: "Apollo looks so harmless in captivity."

Chao-Li: "Not to me!"

Angela: "Ha! You're right. If we set him free he'll resort to his killer instincts."

Chao-Li: "I'd rather cook him first!"

Angela: "Oh now Chao-Li!"

• Like Like x 2
  4. Angela Christmas

Angela Christmas Soap Chat Warrior

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +7,749
    I don't remember this scene but it so funny. Chao-Li and Angela were such a great double act.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1